Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    then you need to read the Constitution... and not take CNN's word for it... she knows it's illegal to impeach a former POTUS... her heart is filled with hate for Trump... just like yours is.

read the constitution twerp... if you need help...ask someone else because I DO MY HOMEWORK.. unlike you.
    The impeachment has already occurred. The conviction is what remains, and the ban on ever running for federal office.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Fact he's already been Impeached time for the Senate trial.
    Apparently you really don't know how Government works.
    there were no witnesses... no due process..no objections ... nothing just a vote.. that's not how impeachment works... just like the ACA NanNan broke the rules.

I know far better than you on how the gov't works.... I was a U.S. House intern after High School.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The impeachment has already occurred. The conviction is what remains, and the ban on ever running for federal office.
    read my reply to your butt buddy ( i assume if you would date a Transman you'd date BSM2 )

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

read my reply to your butt buddy ( i assume if you would date a Transman you'd date BSM2 )
    You know what "assume" Phil.
    And with your obvious hate for women I thought you maybe swung that way. Lol
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You know what "assume" Phil.
    And with your obvious hate for women I thought you maybe swung that way. Lol
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    i don't hate women.. in fact I LOVE women.

what I hate is some faggot male claiming to be a woman... there are only two genders in the world... male and female. PLAIN and SIMPLE.

and YES there is something wrong with that... it is an abomination to GOD for two faggots to fuck... but I know you are a GODLESS man because you already stated you'd date a FAGGOT.

I will pray for your soul even tho it's probably too late for you.

"Silly faggot dicks are for chicks!"

So like said i regret being naive about this virus or thing. People are disappearing into the earth. The young also get properly ill.

In my home town Pietersburg and around me in Durban something is taking lives. The first time around every one was paranoid but no one i knew got it. This time round its hitting my friends and family. My buddies wife first got it, she was out of it for 3 weeks and still recovering. Lynette my freind also had it, she is super healthy and she was pretty ill for a couple of weeks her husband was just fine complained about a minor but constant headache and a runny stomach. My sister is in hospital on oxygen, its brutal everyone is praying for her. My aunts and nieces just got tested positive a couple of days ago. All the same symptoms in the same sequence. The stats from "trusted" private hospitals is that when admitted only 80% makes it and the hospitals are filling up.

So the latest drug being praised would be this Ivermectin stuff. Been used for ages. The guy who synthesized it got a Noble prize. So testing shows it sorts out the "virus" and well at that. FDA approved but no its not been check if its ok to take for COVID but ok to take for worms even if you have worms or not... They seized all off the stock form hospitals and clinics. You can buy from the black market but you don't know what you are getting.

Friend got me a bottle of injectable Ivermectin for use on cattle. People from the Karoo has been using it for the last two decades on themselves to get rid pestilence. Its taken orally and in a very specific dose. 1ml for every 50Kg's of body weight.
    Whatever

there were no witnesses... no due process..no objections ... nothing just a vote.. that's not how impeachment works... just like the ACA NanNan broke the rules.

I know far better than you on how the gov't works.... I was a U.S. House intern after High School.
    Apparently you Failed
    Still CAN'T even spell Nancy
    Stay tuned Bucko your about to go back to school

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

i don't hate women.. in fact I LOVE women.

what I hate is some faggot male claiming to be a woman... there are only two genders in the world... male and female. PLAIN and SIMPLE.

and YES there is something wrong with that... it is an abomination to GOD for two faggots to fuck... but I know you are a GODLESS man because you already stated you'd date a FAGGOT.

I will pray for your soul even tho it's probably too late for you.

"Silly faggot dicks are for chicks!"
    So, God has actually called you up and told you this? Or are you just going by a book that was written by men? You seem to prefer the Old Testament so you must not be a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    So like said i regret being naive about this virus or thing. People are disappearing into the earth. The young also get properly ill.

In my home town Pietersburg and around me in Durban something is taking lives. The first time around every one was paranoid but no one i knew got it. This time round its hitting my friends and family. My buddies wife first got it, she was out of it for 3 weeks and still recovering. Lynette my freind also had it, she is super healthy and she was pretty ill for a couple of weeks her husband was just fine complained about a minor but constant headache and a runny stomach. My sister is in hospital on oxygen, its brutal everyone is praying for her. My aunts and nieces just got tested positive a couple of days ago. All the same symptoms in the same sequence. The stats from "trusted" private hospital is that when admitted only 80% makes it and the hospitals are filling up.

So the latest drug being praised would be this Ivermectin stuff. Been used for ages the guy who synthesized it got a Noble prize. So testing shows it sorts out the "virus" and well at that. FDA approved but no its not been check if its ok to take COVID but ok to take for worms even if you have worms or not... They seized all off the stock form hospitals and clinics. You can buy from the black market but you don't know what you are getting.

Friend got me a bottle of injectable Ivermectin for use on cattle. People from the Karoo has been using it for the last two decades on themselves to get rid pestilence. Its taken orally and in a very specific dose. 1ml for every 50Kg's of body weight.

sorry for your family.

but with a 98.9% survival rate... no one within 60 miles has gotten it. My strong immune system and the fact that I don't travel far to fix printers in my area I am not concerned.

large metro areas are the ones hit the hardest because people refuse to social distance themselves ( it's a HUGE party at NSCU - DUKE Chapel Thrill because kids don't follow the guidelines)

But here where I live even the stores aren't enforcing Gov. Pooper's mask thingy.. hell he doesn't even follow his 'guidelines' just like ALL others from the dimwit party.

my town has a population of 3.500. we haven't had ONE SINGLE CASE reported in over 6 months.. but still the stupidass governor is putting restrictions on the whole state ( which is mainly rural areas like mine )

Pooper is just in lockstep with the other assholes making the decisions for everyone. and like I mention the fuckers don't think they need to follow their own directives like Biden WHO was on federal property with his family and NO ONE HAD MASKS ON! Great example of a leader. Remember Trump never made a NATIONAL MANDATE and the country was recovering nicely... Now Biden says we have to WAIT several months before he can implement a plan... Trump jumped on it within 10days of the first KNOWN case in the USA. He banned flights coming into the USA. Now with China Flu v2.o being discovered Biden has lifted the travel ban... and he just signed and EO for insulin prices to start climbing in price again...

GOOD FUCKING JOB SNIFFERJOE.. YOU ASSHOLE.

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post

In my home town Pietersburg and around me in Durban something is taking lives. The first time around every one was paranoid but no one i knew got it. This time round its hitting my friends and family. My buddies wife first got it, she was out of it for 3 weeks and still recovering. Lynette my freind also had it, she is super healthy and she was pretty ill for a couple of weeks her husband was just fine complained about a minor but constant headache and a runny stomach. My sister is in hospital on oxygen, its brutal everyone is praying for her. My aunts and nieces just got tested positive a couple of days ago. All the same symptoms in the same sequence. The stats from "trusted" private hospitals is that when admitted only 80% makes it and the hospitals are filling up.

So the latest drug being praised would be this Ivermectin stuff. Been used for ages. The guy who synthesized it got a Noble prize. So testing shows it sorts out the "virus" and well at that. FDA approved but no its not been check if its ok to take for COVID but ok to take for worms even if you have worms or not... They seized all off the stock form hospitals and clinics. You can buy from the black market but you don't know what you are getting.

Best wishs and good health