Educate yourself
    Everyone benefits from the ACA
    Really try google just once Buddy

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Educate yourself
    You really need to click on that link so that we can discuss facts and not fantasy. Obamacare was Barack's signature piece of legislation and you know nothing about it. No wonder you keep supporting democrats.

Tell me again why I'm benefiting from Obamacare? I'm paying much more because Obama forced my insurer to cover things that I don't want or need.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You really need to click on that link so that we can discuss facts and not fantasy. Obamacare was Barack's signature piece of legislation and you know nothing about it. No wonder you keep supporting democrats.

Tell me again why I'm benefiting from Obamacare? I'm paying much more because Obama forced my insurer to cover things that I don't want or need.
    Been on it for 4 years
    Clearly YOU don't know what your talking about

Your covered for preexisting conditions
    No lifetime cap on treatments
    Same cost for male or females

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Been on it for 4 years
    Clearly YOU don't know what your talking about

Your covered for preexisting conditions
    No lifetime cap on treatments
    Same cost for male or females
    Uh huh. And tell us how much you're paying and are you on the Platinum, Gold, or Bronze plan? What's your deductible? Unless you're making very little money, your cost and deductible are both high. Fact.

You gonna answer the questions? Didn't think so.

Uh huh. And tell us how much you're paying and are you on the Platinum, Gold, or Bronze plan? What's your deductible? Unless you're making very little money, your cost and deductible are both high. Fact.

You gonna answer the questions? Didn't think so.
    Sorry dude No Sale its Not Free I can pick from about 25 plans.
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-26-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Dr. Fauci Suffers from Side Effects After Receiving COVID Vaccination

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious disease specialty physician (or so they claim), was knocked out cold with fatigue, chills and aches after getting the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine of Moderna last week.
    The reaction of his body was just like the effect on the bodies of at least 50 percent of vaccine recipients of Moderna and Pfizer Covid 19 vaccines.
    Jennifer Jacobs tweeted,

Asked if he had 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine, Dr Fauci told us: “I did. I had it on the 19th. I was hoping that I wouldn’t get too knocked out. I did for about 24 hours. Now I’m fine.”
    “Fatigued. A little achy. You know. Chilly. Not sick,” he told me, ahead of Biden remarks.

But Dr. Fauci made it clear that the symptoms he was feeling was not due to a sickness triggered by the vaccine but was due to his immune system boosting itself to be able to block off the virus effectively.

Flip Flop Fauxci spins a mile of yarn AGAIN!

I guess my question for Dr. Fauci is, "What classifies someone as being sick?" Apparently, chills, fatigue, and body aches don't qualify as being sick.
    Dr. Fauci is one of the high profile personalities who made public their shots of the vaccine, to create public confidence in the efficacy and safety of the vaccines. Among these famous people are former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton, former Vice President Pence and President Biden himself.

More than 17.5 million people have been vaccinated in the U.S. thus far, according to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But health experts warns that the rate of vaccination needs to increase to obtain herd immunity.
    Biden's administration has set the goal of administering 100 million vaccines in the first 100 days of his presidency, and has vowed to use powers under the Defense Production Act to speed up the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Dr. Fauci Suffers from Side Effects After Receiving COVID Vaccination

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious disease specialty physician (or so they claim), was knocked out cold with fatigue, chills and aches after getting the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine of Moderna last week.
    The reaction of his body was just like the effect on the bodies of at least 50 percent of vaccine recipients of Moderna and Pfizer Covid 19 vaccines.
    Jennifer Jacobs tweeted,

Asked if he had 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine, Dr Fauci told us: “I did. I had it on the 19th. I was hoping that I wouldn’t get too knocked out. I did for about 24 hours. Now I’m fine.”
    “Fatigued. A little achy. You know. Chilly. Not sick,” he told me, ahead of Biden remarks.

But Dr. Fauci made it clear that the symptoms he was feeling was not due to a sickness triggered by the vaccine but was due to his immune system boosting itself to be able to block off the virus effectively.

Flip Flop Fauxci spins a mile of yarn AGAIN!

I guess my question for Dr. Fauci is, "What classifies someone as being sick?" Apparently, chills, fatigue, and body aches don't qualify as being sick.
    Dr. Fauci is one of the high profile personalities who made public their shots of the vaccine, to create public confidence in the efficacy and safety of the vaccines. Among these famous people are former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton, former Vice President Pence and President Biden himself.

More than 17.5 million people have been vaccinated in the U.S. thus far, according to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But health experts warns that the rate of vaccination needs to increase to obtain herd immunity.
    Biden's administration has set the goal of administering 100 million vaccines in the first 100 days of his presidency, and has vowed to use powers under the Defense Production Act to speed up the process.

This will stop many from getting the vaccine because, like me, I don't figure Fauci is gonna tell the full truth because he doesn't want to scare folks. Just my opinion.

By the way, I want to see Biden stuck with the needle on Live TV.

By the way, I want to see Biden stuck with the needle on Live TV.
    I'd rather see him take the cognitive test (and fail)