Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

[QUOTE=BillyCarpenter;1672791]
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

You're talking about "promises" and "goals". I'm talking about FACTS that disprove what you said about Trump being a failure on the rollout. It was Trudeau that failed.
    Canada has targeted most of its vaccine supply to healthcare workers and Long Term care workers and residents. These are the most vulnerable populations. In Ontario, Canada's most populous province, all residents of long term care homes will be vaccinated by Feb 5th.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

On a side note: Today was my mother's birthday and I called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she said she got the vaccine today. No problems as of yet. No side effects. No pain. No anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    On a side note: Today was my mother's birthday and I called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she said she got the vaccine today. No problems as of yet. No side effects. No pain. No anything.
    I'll keep her in my prayers brother.

guess Fauxci wasn't as lucky as Mom was.

[QUOTE=SalesServiceGuy;1672816]

Canada has targeted most of its vaccine supply to healthcare workers and Long Term care workers and residents. These are the most vulnerable populations. In Ontario, Canada's most populous province, all residents of long term care homes will be vaccinated by Feb 5th.
    THAT was the plan here too..

but most of the Dems have jumped in line ahead of others.. no matter if they are young or not. @AOC felt privileged so she got one of the first in Congress.. she is 31yrs old. if she is in good health she should have WAITED.

I know here in my state 1,200 elderly have been shoved to the back of the bus because our LEADERS felt that they should receive the shot(s)

prisoners and staff have also. why the hell are we worried about felons? they are there for a reason.

BTW those mandates came from our DEMOCRATIC governor .. Gov Roy Poopper (D-NC)

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=BillyCarpenter;1672817]On a side note: Today was my mother's birthday and I called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she said she got the vaccine today. No problems as of yet. No side effects. No pain. No anything.[/QUOTE

I am guessing that your mother is a 70+ year old senior citizen most at risk from COVID-19. That is certainly great news that she rec'd a vaccine shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

THAT was the plan here too..

but most of the Dems have jumped in line ahead of others.. no matter if they are young or not. @AOC felt privileged so she got one of the first in Congress.. she is 31yrs old. if she is in good health she should have WAITED.

I know here in my state 1,200 elderly have been shoved to the back of the bus because our LEADERS felt that they should receive the shot(s)

prisoners and staff have also. why the hell are we worried about felons? they are there for a reason.

BTW those mandates came from our DEMOCRATIC governor .. Gov Roy Poopper (D-NC)
    HILARIOUS All members of Congress can receive the vaccine Republicans or Democrats

Biden administration orders 200 million more doses of Covid-19 vaccines
    More doses from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna would lessen the country's reliance on getting additional vaccine doses on the market from other manufacturers.

The government is working to buy 200 million more doses of Covid-19 vaccines, a move that could provide enough doses to fully inoculate nearly every American by the end of the summer, President Joe Biden said Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Biden administration orders 200 million more doses of Covid-19 vaccines
    More doses from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna would lessen the country's reliance on getting additional vaccine doses on the market from other manufacturers.

The government is working to buy 200 million more doses of Covid-19 vaccines, a move that could provide enough doses to fully inoculate nearly every American by the end of the summer, President Joe Biden said Tuesday.

Good. Biden is promising that by the end of the summer everyone that wants the vaccine will have it. I'm gonna hold him to it. Let's see....

Good. Biden is promising that by the end of the summer everyone that wants the vaccine will have it. I'm gonna hold him to it. Let's see....
    That all depends if they can keep up with the demand, seeing how they are shipping planet wide.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Harris reflects on 'full circle' moment after receiving vaccine dose at NIH building her late mother frequented