Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Ooookay. And this is related to who Biden is hiring, how exactly?
    Even if it does amount to anything, hunter biden's tax problem has nothing to do with joe

Wrong. Joe was involved with Hunter in the kickback scheme. In the recording Joe was referred to as "The Big Man". Prison time.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Wrong. Joe was involved with Hunter in the kickback scheme. In the recording Joe was referred to as "The Big Man". Prison time.
    Ya ya. Why don't you start holding your breath now.
    Wishing something is true, doesn't make it true.

Wishing something is true, doesn't make it true.

That's what I tired to tell you about the Russian Hoax and both of the impeachment trials. Your hate blinded you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

That's what I tired to tell you about the Russian Hoax and both of the impeachment trials. Your hate blinded you.
    And what part of the two impeachments isn't true??
    You certainly bring up strange examples to attempt to make your case.
    Trump was impeached twice. There is no wishing it to be true, because it IS true.
    Do you have any more non-examples? I would love to hear them. Don't be shy. Lol

And what part of the two impeachments isn't true??
    You certainly bring up strange examples to attempt to make your case.
    Trump was impeached twice. There is no wishing it to be true, because it IS true.
    Do you have any more non-examples? I would love to hear them. Don't be shy. Lol

Any party can bring impeachment charges if they control the house. The key is getting 2/3 of the senate to convict. Our Founding Fathers were very smart and they knew a political witch hunt would happen. I understand that you know very little about our constitution..which is why you SHOULD refrain from talking about it.

You don't hear me talking about your Maple Syrup do you? Nope. I know nothing about it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Any party can bring impeachment charges if they control the house. The key is getting 2/3 of the senate to convict. Our Founding Fathers were very smart and they knew a political witch hunt would happen. I understand that you know very little about our constitution..which is why you SHOULD refrain from talking about it.

You don't hear me talking about your Maple Syrup do you? Nope. I know nothing about it.
    A conviction would have been the cherry on top, however it doesn't change the fact that he was impeached. TWICE.
    Ya got anything else?

A conviction would have been the cherry on top, however it doesn't change the fact that he was impeached. TWICE.
    Ya got anything else?

You're the same fella that who thinks Trudeau is doing a great job with the Vaccine Roll Out. Blind witness. Plus, you already told everyone that we shouldn't believe anything that you say.

Just reading between the lines in this article, I think Trudeau offered to suck Biden's cock for a million doses of vaccine.

Ontario asks Biden for a million vaccines amid shortage

“Pfizer assured me and Canada of equitable treatment,” Procurement Minister Anita Anand said.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said when he spoke to German Chancellor Angela Merkel this week, she told him that media have been asking her why Germany isn’t doing as well as Canada on vaccines.

Doug Ford, the premier of Ontario, Canada’s most populous province, said he’s angry. He asked Biden to help Canada out, noting there’s a Pfizer plant in Michigan.

“Our American friends, help us out,” Ford said. “You have a new president, no more excuses. Help us out.”
    Ford notes Ontario is a large trading partner to the U.S.

“I can’t help but ask the president,” Ford said. “The least thing you can do ... give us a million vaccines. You have a hundred million down there.

Give your great neighbor which stands shoulder to shoulder with you a million vaccines to get us over the hump. That’s what we would love to see from the president.”

A mass vaccination clinic in Toronto, Canada’s largest city, temporarily closed due to the shortage.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-europe-ontario-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-d31d3d04af887a72496872d86c03d572

Just reading between the lines in this article, I think Trudeau offered to suck Biden's cock for a million doses of vaccine.

Ontario asks Biden for a million vaccines amid shortage

“Pfizer assured me and Canada of equitable treatment,” Procurement Minister Anita Anand said.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said when he spoke to German Chancellor Angela Merkel this week, she told him that media have been asking her why Germany isn’t doing as well as Canada on vaccines.

Doug Ford, the premier of Ontario, Canada’s most populous province, said he’s angry. He asked Biden to help Canada out, noting there’s a Pfizer plant in Michigan.

“Our American friends, help us out,” Ford said. “You have a new president, no more excuses. Help us out.”
    Ford notes Ontario is a large trading partner to the U.S.

“I can’t help but ask the president,” Ford said. “The least thing you can do ... give us a million vaccines. You have a hundred million down there.

Give your great neighbor which stands shoulder to shoulder with you a million vaccines to get us over the hump. That’s what we would love to see from the president.”

A mass vaccination clinic in Toronto, Canada’s largest city, temporarily closed due to the shortage.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-europe-ontario-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-d31d3d04af887a72496872d86c03d572

This is embarrassing for Canada. Going around the world begging for vaccine and shit. Show some got damn dignity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're the same fella that who thinks Trudeau is doing a great job with the Vaccine Roll Out. Blind witness. Plus, you already told everyone that we shouldn't believe anything that you say.
    Okay, you personally attacked me, that must mean that you now understand trump has been impeached twice. Great, now we're getting somewhere. Isn't learning fun?
    As for trudeau, you should fact check yourself, I'm tired of doing it for you.