Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Take your beating like a man. I'm talking about Canada. Deal with it or shut up.

... again and again, nothing useful to say.

... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world at handling the pandemic! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!

I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.

I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.

pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. we shall add Canada to your list

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Why do you refuse to acknowledge the shitty job the one term loser president donny did. Oops, sorry, I know how much you tend to melt when anyone disparages your messiah. Well unfortunately for you it ain't gonna stop. Donny boy was the worst president ever. But you already know that, don't you son? Once you say it out loud a couple times it will get easier. Lol

Anywho, back to covid

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... little hands, petty thoughts.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world at handling the pandemic! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!
    I see you are still spreading the CNN lies. When it comes to deaths per million population there are currently 8 countries with higher death rates. Now admittedly they have smaller populations, in fact some don't even have a million population, but death rates is the only way to actually rate how any given country is doing. That is why CNN will not give you these figures:
    1. Gibraltar = 2,612
    2. San Marino = 2,119
    3. Belgium = 1,875
    4. Slovenia = 1,806
    5. The UK = 1,753
    6. The Czech Republic = 1,748
    7. Italy = 1,571
    8. Portugal = 1,548
    9. USA = 1,521

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I see you are still spreading the CNN lies. When it comes to deaths per million population there are currently 8 countries with higher death rates. Now admittedly they have smaller populations, in fact some don't even have a million population, but death rates is the only way to actually rate how any given country is doing. That is why CNN will not give you these figures:
    1. Gibraltar = 2,612
    2. San Marino = 2,119
    3. Belgium = 1,875
    4. Slovenia = 1,806
    5. The UK = 1,753
    6. The Czech Republic = 1,748
    7. Italy = 1,571
    8. Portugal = 1,548
    9. USA = 1,521
    Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

NEWS
    Single-dose of Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccine nearly as effective as two: study
    By Laura Italiano

February 18, 2021 | 1:17pm

Single doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more than 92 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 illness after two weeks, Canadian researchers are now saying.

The FDA’s own data show that a single shot of the BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine is 92.6 percent effective after two weeks, and a single Moderna jab is 92.1 percent effective, the researchers note in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Getting that second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine hikes the efficacy only marginally, to 94 percent, according to a separate study based on real-world data from Israel’s vaccination program.

And so the prescribed second doses should be given instead to those in priority groups who are still waiting for their first shot, “given the current vaccine shortage,” the researchers urge.

“With such a highly protective first dose, the benefits derived from a scarce supply of vaccine could be maximized by deferring second doses until all priority group members are offered at least one dose,” the researchers say in a letter to the NEJM editors.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    NEWS
    Single-dose of Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccine nearly as effective as two: study
    By Laura Italiano

February 18, 2021 | 1:17pm

Single doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more than 92 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 illness after two weeks, Canadian researchers are now saying.

The FDA’s own data show that a single shot of the BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine is 92.6 percent effective after two weeks, and a single Moderna jab is 92.1 percent effective, the researchers note in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Getting that second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine hikes the efficacy only marginally, to 94 percent, according to a separate study based on real-world data from Israel’s vaccination program.

And so the prescribed second doses should be given instead to those in priority groups who are still waiting for their first shot, “given the current vaccine shortage,” the researchers urge.

“With such a highly protective first dose, the benefits derived from a scarce supply of vaccine could be maximized by deferring second doses until all priority group members are offered at least one dose,” the researchers say in a letter to the NEJM editors.

This would be great if true but I don't trust Canada. They have a severe shortage of vaccine and this could be Canadian propaganda in order to cover up for Trudeau's incompetency.

This would be great if true but I don't trust Canada. They have a severe shortage of vaccine and this could be Canadian propaganda in order to cover up for Trudeau's incompetency.
    Here you go Science vs Fiction