Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

President Joe Biden

Wearing a mask is one of the most important things we can do to protect others and change the course of this pandemic. That’s why over the next few weeks, we’re delivering over 25 million masks to community health centers, food pantries, and soup kitchens across the country.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's time for liberal leaders to take their foot of the neck of the people. Open his bitch back up for business.

20 million Americans (1 in 12 adults) are now fully vaccinated with 2 doses.Nearly 1 in 5 have adults have had their first shot, including 45% of people over 65.The pace is picking up now. More vaccines, vaccination locations, and vaccinators are on the way.
    ... the highly contagious variant strains of COVID-19 are beginning to infect the USA and the world. Now is not the time to relax any COVID-19 health guidelines to avoid an expected 3rd wave of infections.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... the highly contagious variant strains of COVID-19 are beginning to infect the USA and the world. Now is not the time to relax any COVID-19 health guidelines to avoid an expected 3rd wave of infections.

Thankfully, I live in a free state so none of this really affects me. Schools are open. Everything is open. It's amazing. We're doing as well as any state.

No matter how many folks get vaccinated, nothing changes with liberals. It's all doom & gloom.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    President Joe Biden

Wearing a mask is one of the most important things we can do to protect others and change the course of this pandemic. That’s why over the next few weeks, we’re delivering over 25 million masks to community health centers, food pantries, and soup kitchens across the country.
    Since you are an advocate of face masks I have a question. I see people driving a car alone with the windows wound up wearing a face mask do you think this is a good idea?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Thankfully, I live in a free state so none of this really affects me. Schools are open. Everything is open. It's amazing. We're doing as well as any state.

No matter how many folks get vaccinated, nothing changes with liberals. It's all doom & gloom.
    Of it doesn't No Mask No Vaccine No Social Distancing No Brains

New, highly transmissible Covid-19 variants "stand to reverse" the nation's control of the pandemic and could "undermine all of our efforts" against the disease if the virus is left to proliferate in different parts of the globe, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

Top U.S. health officials have warned in recent weeks that the emergence of highly contagious variants, particularly the B.1.1.7 strain that emerged in the U.K., could reverse the current downward trajectory in infections in the U.S. and delay the nation's recovery from the pandemic.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Could you answer my question please?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    New, highly transmissible Covid-19 variants "stand to reverse" the nation's control of the pandemic and could "undermine all of our efforts" against the disease if the virus is left to proliferate in different parts of the globe, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

Top U.S. health officials have warned in recent weeks that the emergence of highly contagious variants, particularly the B.1.1.7 strain that emerged in the U.K., could reverse the current downward trajectory in infections in the U.S. and delay the nation's recovery from the pandemic.

You left out this part of the article. You're a self-serving fear monger.

Scientists aren’t surprised by the emergence of the variants and have reiterated that the currently available vaccines should still work against them, though they might not be as effective as they are against the original “wild” strain.

Moderna said on Wednesday that it shipped doses of a booster shot that specifically targets the variant spreading in South Africa, known as the B.1.351 strain, to the National Institutes of Health.

“We know this virus knows no geographic bord

You left out this part of the article. You're a self-serving fear monger.

Scientists aren’t surprised by the emergence of the variants and have reiterated that the currently available vaccines should still work against them, though they might not be as effective as they are against the original “wild” strain.

Moderna said on Wednesday that it shipped doses of a booster shot that specifically targets the variant spreading in South Africa, known as the B.1.351 strain, to the National Institutes of Health.

“We know this virus knows no geographic bord
    ... it is expected the new COVID-19 vaccines will be effective against these new variants. This is not the issue.

The issue is the approx 90% of the population who are not yet vaccinated or refuse to get vaccinated.

Even those who do get vaccinated are at risk until their body builds up immunity over several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Since you are an advocate of face masks I have a question. I see people driving a car alone with the windows wound up wearing a face mask do you think this is a good idea?
    ... assuming they are in their car by themselves, they are social distancing. It is their personal choice, perhaps for convenience or habit, to wear their masks inside their car.

Personally, I do not wear a mask when I am inside my car by myself.