Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm sure Billy appreciates you rushing to his rescue Slim.

Hey, bro. For the past few years you and SSG have run free on this site with your criticism of Trump. That's what both of you live for on this site. I learned a long time ago that I can't win a debate if I'm constantly on the defensive. So, I did a little digging on Trudeau and put both of you on the defensive.

We learned that Trudeau and his father before him were both communist sympathizers. That's the very thing that you accuse Trump of. We also learned that Trudeau's negligence was directly responsible for the vaccine shortage in Canada. Since neither one of you can defend Trudeau on either front, you've grown frustrated and you lash out in anger.

Ain't no safe places here, bro. If you don't want to run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hey, bro. For the past few years you and SSG have run free on this site with your criticism of Trump. That's what both of you live for on this site. I learned a long time ago that I can't win a debate if I'm constantly on the defensive. So, I did a little digging on Trudeau and put both of you on the defensive.

We learned that Trudeau and his father before him were both communist sympathizers. That's the very thing that you accuse Trump of. We also learned that Trudeau's negligence was directly responsible for the vaccine shortage in Canada. Since neither one of you can defend Trudeau on either front, you've grown frustrated and you lash out in anger.

Ain't no safe places here, bro. If you don't want to run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.
    Defend trudeau or any politician?? Now why on earth would I want to do that? You have confused me with, well you.
    You can't "win a debate" because you don't know how to debate. All you know to do is straw man arguments and "gotcha" articles. It is entertaining, I'll give you that. Just not as informative as you think. Anyway, bigdog, have a good one.

Defend trudeau or any politician?? Now why on earth would I want to do that? You have confused me with, well you.
    You can't "win a debate" because you don't know how to debate. All you know to do is straw man arguments and "gotcha" articles. It is entertaining, I'll give you that. Just not as informative as you think. Anyway, bigdog, have a good one.

Trudeau's failure on the vaccine is a well documented fact. There's nothing "strawman" about it. You can't bring yourself to say that Trudeau failed with the vaccine. You also can't admit that Trudeau is a communist sympathizer. That's not a "strawman", either. You can run from it but you can't hide. You'll have to decide if you want to continue to be a bootlicker for Trudeau or admit the truth. The truth shall set you free.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Trudeau's failure on the vaccine is a well documented fact. There's nothing "strawman" about it. You can't bring yourself to say that Trudeau failed with the vaccine. You also can't admit that Trudeau is a communist sympathizer. That's not a "strawman", either. You can run from it but you can't hide. You'll have to decide if you want to continue to be a bootlicker for Trudeau or admit the truth. The truth shall set you free.
    FACT CHECK! If you actually cared to be accurate, which we all know isn't your strong suit, you would remember that I did say trudeau should have done some things differently. If you can't accept that it isn't my problem. Anyway bigdog, have a good one

FACT CHECK! If you actually cared to be accurate, which we all know isn't your strong suit, you would remember that I did say trudeau should have done some things differently. If you can't accept that it isn't my problem. Anyway bigdog, have a good one

Cool. What should Trudeau have done differently? What were his failures on the vaccine? Let's hear it in detail and in your own words. You're very good at criticizing Trump so I'm sure this will be no problem for you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Cool. What should Trudeau have done differently? What were his failures on the vaccine? Let's hear it in detail and in your own words. You're very good at criticizing Trump so I'm sure this will be no problem for you.
    If you are that interested read back in the thread. It has been said several times. I'm not going to repeat myself simply because you demand it. It should be easy for you to find, knowing that you were able to dig up all those obscure articles I have faith that you can find what I believe trudeau should have done differently. Anyway bigdog, good luck.

If you are that interested read back in the thread. It has been said several times. I'm not going to repeat myself simply because you demand it. It should be easy for you to find, knowing that you were able to dig up all those obscure articles I have faith that you can find what I believe trudeau should have done differently. Anyway bigdog, good luck.

I looked. There's nothing there other than you saying that Trudeau could have done a better job. Weak sauce. I've seen real criticism from you for other folks and you're very good at it. I know you can do better. It's clear that you have 2 sets of standards. And that's what makes you a bootlicker.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I looked. There's nothing there other than you saying that Trudeau could have done a better job. Weak sauce. I've seen real criticism from you for other folks and you're very good at it. I know you can do better. It's clear that you have 2 sets of standards. And that's what makes you a bootlicker.
    Sorry bigdog, you will have to look a little harder. I'm not going to do the work for you. Where is all your right wing work ethic, don't get lazy on us now.

Sorry bigdog, you will have to look a little harder. I'm not going to do the work for you. Where is all your right wing work ethic, don't get lazy on us now.
    I went back and checked for a 2nd time. You're lying.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I went back and checked for a 2nd time. You're lying.
    There are a lot of pages in this thread.