Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I honestly have a hard time believing folks take that chart seriously.
    I find it hard to believe anyone takes the CDC seriously.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Masks will still be needed for a while, as local, institutional and governmental regulations take precedence over the CDC's guidance.

As the CDC says on its website: "Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."

Masks will still be required for travel, since the Biden administration's transportation mask mandate will stay in place through September 13, US Transportation Security Administration spokesperson Lisa Farbstein told CNN on Thursday.
    Institutions and businesses also could still keep mask requirements in place, as could the states and cities that still have them.

"There are going to be institutions, clearly, that are going to be saying -- and that could be airlines, we know certain colleges are also saying -- if you're not vaccinated, you're not going to come on campus to classes in real time, and there are going to be some institutions that might be saying the same thing," Fauci told CNN's Jake Tapper.
    Masks will still be needed for health care settings, the CDC said.

Fully vaccinated residents of long-term care facilities and their visitors may visit in a private room without masks, according to Cristina Crawford, senior manager of public affairs for the American Health Care Association.
    Unvaccinated people, including children, also still need to wear a mask to protect themselves and others from getting the coronavirus, of course.

President Biden gets blasted for new 'rule' on COVID-19 vaccinations and masks: 'Kindly, screw off'

YUP that is our sorry excuse for a LEADER! #SayNoToJoeAndTheHo

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finally eased indoor face mask requirements on Thursday. The new CDC guidance allows vaccinated Americans to not have to wear masks outdoor and in most indoor settings. Following the announcement, President Joe Biden issued his own new "rule" about face masks and coronavirus vaccinations, which caused a stir on social media, and many lambasted the order as "authoritarian."

The official Twitter account for President Biden posted a video calling for Americans to get "vaxxed or masked," and had the caption: "Folks, if you're fully vaccinated — you no longer need to wear a mask. If you're not vaccinated yet — go to http://vaccines.gov to find a shot, and mask up until you're fully vaccinated."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392976341138616321

The Twitter account for President Biden also posted a proclamation, "The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do. The choice is yours."

Well SnifferJoe I choose not to.

There was an immediate backlash to Biden's "rule." Twitter reactions labeled the order as unconstitutional, and said the ultimatum wasn't really a "choice."

BlazeTV host Glenn Beck hurled back, "Hey #POTUS - the rule is simple. Kindly, screw off. You will find the rules in a little read document called 'the constitution'. The sequel is even better. You can find it on line under 'The Bill of Rights'. You and your authoritarian pals will find it a quick read."
    Rep. Thomas Massie (R-K.Y.) countered the president on Twitter, "Show us in the Constitution where you have this power Mr @POTUS. (You don't)."Rep. Paul Gosar (R- Ariz.) stated, "Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants."
    Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) retorted, "Requirement to do one or the other of two things demanded by another person, against your will, is not called a choice; it's called coercion, and we reject it in a free society."
    Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.) reacted by saying, "No. 1) The federal government can't force you to wear a mask until you're vaccinated, 2) it would also have no way of tracking vaccinations, and 3) this doesn't account for natural antibodies."
    BlazeTV host Chad Prather fired back, "Eat s**t Adolph."
    Donald Trump Jr tweeted, "Um, team Biden, Joe somehow got a hold of his Twitter account and is talking all crazy again."
    Actor Rob Schneider snapped back, "The rule is even simpler, YOU are an elected official of a Republic, not a doctor or Russian Czar, therefore it is the citizens who will make THEIR OWN HEALTH DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES. The CHOICE IS INDEED FOR EACH AND EVERY FREE AMERICAN AS THEY SEE FIT!"
    Conservative comedians the Hodge Twins pointed out, "Choice is a decision between a several options. An ultimatum is a final demand of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations. Dictators and their sheep usually can't tell the difference because you're idiots."
    Conservative activist Scott Presler explained, "The rule is simple: the government has no authority to tell me how to live as a private citizen & I'm not forced to disclose my health. We can defeat this authoritarian gov't by electing more leaders, like Ron DeSantis."
    Sebastian Gorka, the former deputy assistant to former President Donald Trump, quipped, "My body. My choice buster."
    Cultural critic James Lindsay replied, "We have replaced 'mean' tweets with nakedly authoritarian ones. This is fine."
    Mediaite senior columnist John Ziegler responded by saying, "If Trump had been pro-mask from the start & said this now, the woke crowd would be taking to the streets. This is clearly a move to help the mask cult accept this new edict by making them feel better knowing they can still feel morally superior to, & be allowed to shame, others."
    One commenter added, "You nor the government have any sort of authority to force me or any other person for that matter to wear a mask. Plain and simple. Time for bed Joe."

Another person noted, "Biden is vocally tougher on unvaccinated Americans than terrorists who hacked American infrastructure."
    Someone wrote, "Imagine what the media would say if Trump tweeted this."
    A Twitter user joked, "I 'identify' as someone who is vaccinated."

Yeah JOE SCREW OFF!

Yup Phil CAN'T fly take a train or Bus

No Mask No Fly

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yup Phil CAN'T fly take a train or Bus

No Mask No Fly
    I have no desire to fly or take a train I DRIVE MY OWN CAR (see your memory is failing .. I have stated this many times before)

#SayNoToTheMask
    #SayNoToTheShot

#SayNoToJoeAndTheHo
    #SatNoToLiberalBSM2

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I have no desire to fly or take a train I DRIVE MY OWN CAR (see your memory is failing .. I have stated this many times before)

#SayNoToTheMask
    #SayNoToTheShot

#SayNoToJoeAndTheHo
    #SatNoToLiberalBSM2
    Yep No to everything

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yep No to everything

The Reps are the party of NO

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The Reps are the party of NO
    If your mom and dad had of told you "no" more often, you would have grown up to be a man. Instead, they let you play with Barbie Dolls and now you've convinced yourself that you'd date a trans person. JUST SAY NO.

If your mom and dad had of told you "no" more often, you would have grown up to be a man. Instead, they let you play with Barbie Dolls and now you've convinced yourself that you'd date a trans person. JUST SAY NO.
    That explaines your fascination with genitals :

I bet he's never drank outta a garden hose, rode in the back of a pickup, and never stayed out past the street lights came on .. or slept in a tent for more than one night.
    He doesn't know what coffee and bacon smells like cooking over a camp fire.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk