Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Remember those that were ready to throw freedom out the window and support a vaccine passport to move about the country? These liberals are a threat to freedom.
    Please stop inhaling toner

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Is that also your method for copier repair? Do you walk in and say to the customer "Well it's broken so you must want it to stay broken".
    If you actually believe anyone wants covid to stay around, there is no hope for you.

When is that queer Trudeau gonna lift the mask mandate?

Hilarious how Now at least one Amigo supports the CDC guildlines on vaccinated people under the Biden Administration

Thank you President Biden

Maybe you should keep wearing your mask in protest

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Remember those that were ready to throw freedom out the window and support a vaccine passport to move about the country? These liberals are a threat to freedom.
    And you are a threat to intelligent people everywhere.
    Why don't you list all the freedoms that you think are in jeopardy.

And you are a threat to intelligent people everywhere.
    Why don't you list all the freedoms that you think are in jeopardy.

I understand that some of you liberal jive ass pussies are scared of your own shadow but I stopped wearing a mask long ago and I was never gonna carry a covid passport. And no one was gonna try to make me without getting punched in the throat. lol

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I understand that some of you liberal jive ass pussies are scared of your own shadow but I stopped wearing a mask long ago and I was never gonna carry a covid passport. And no one was gonna try to make me without getting punched in the throat. lol
    That's all well and good, but please list the freedoms that you believe are in jeopardy now.

That's all well and good, but please list the freedoms that you believe are in jeopardy now.

Can you not read? I don't told you that I would lose the ability to move about freely without being stopped and asked for my papers. Fuck that.

Retail giants lift mask mandates

The governors of Virginia and Maryland both moved Friday to lift their states’ indoor mask mandates alongside retail giants including Costco and Walmart.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, lifted his state’s indoor mask mandate for fully vaccinated people effective Saturday at 12 a.m. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, announced he was lifting the mandate for everyone effective Saturday, though masks are still "strongly recommended" for unvaccinated people.
    The moves came a day after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to go maskless in any type of group gathering, indoors or outdoors. Close to 60 percent of American adults have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine and President Joe Biden has set a goal for 70 percent of American adults to get at least one dose by July 4.

Northam also announced that the state will lift all of its social distancing and capacity limitations May 28, and Hogan had announced earlier in the week that Maryland was lifting capacity restrictions Saturday. Businesses can still require masks, and the states will have exceptions for public transportation, health care facilities and schools.

“Virginians have been doing the right thing, and we're seeing the results,” Northam said in a video on Twitter. “The vaccines are clearly working and they are saving lives.”

“Today is the day that so many of us have been waiting for and working toward,” Hogan said. “We finally do clearly see the light at the end of that tunnel.”

Also in the region, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said Thursday that “we are immediately reviewing the CDC guidance and will update DC Health guidance accordingly.”

Costco and Walmart, which both have locations in the area and nationwide, also moved Friday to lift their mask mandates for fully vaccinated people.

In regions with no mask requirements, Costco will now allow customers that have been fully vaccinated to shop without a mask and won't require any proof of vaccination.

"We ask for members’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy," Costco president and CEO W. Craig Jelinek said in a release.

Masks will still be required in Costco "healthcare settings" like the pharmacy.

As for Walmart, fully vaccinated customers will no longer need to wear masks as of Friday in areas without mask mandates, and fully vaccinated Walmart workers won’t need to wear masks starting Tuesday. Walmart field associates will also get a $75 bonus for getting vaccinated.

Both Walmart and Costco will follow local regulations on masks if there are any, the companies said in releases.

Public health officials have eased up on their concern for vaccinated people after months of urging Americans to avoid crowded places when possible.

After the CDC updated its guidance, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on CNN Friday that he'd be comfortable eating indoors at restaurants just over a month after he said on MSNBC that it wasn't "OK."

CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked Fauci, the long-time National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, if he'd go into a crowded restaurant to have a beer and a burger.

"The answer is yes," Fauci said. "If I had the time to do it, I would do it. But I don't have the time to do it."
    I don't shop: WallyWorld .. Costco nor hardly any big box stores. The places I do shop have had signs on the doors saying " Masks are required by the Governor.. we don't agree... IF you want to wear a mask .. Fine . We will not enforce a governors rule that we don't agree with "

Yes there are a few people that are still wearing masks ( even tho Pooper has lifted his mandate ) but since the start of this plandemic very few wore them.

Basically the area I live in we are outdoors for most of the day, even during the winter months .... proving that being outdoors is the best way to live.

The troubling thing for me is to see the masks that litter the grounds everywhere. It's like grocery carts left at the parking spaces, IF the cart was light enough to push to your damn car FULL then it should be light enough to push back to the cart corral.

in other words: if you can wear your mask into the store... do your shopping, then the mask should be light enough to be placed in the proper Receptacle. Trash cans are placed at every entrance and exit of the majority of stores... USE THEM!

people are too lazy, to self absorbed and really don't care what others have to put up with due to their lazy fucking asses.

#FireFauxci
    #FuckWearingMasks
    #DoNotBeAPussy

Can you not read? I don't told you that I would lose the ability to move about freely without being stopped and asked for my papers. Fuck that.
    They ask for papers in Mississippi?
    Riots Papers looting. last in Vaccinations
    pretty embarrassing
    You only have 3 million people in your entire state we have county's bigger than that.

You should keep wearing your mask in Protest

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

At the most you may lose the freedom to enter a large venue like a concert or sporting event without being able to prove you are vaccinated, that would be up to the company holding the event. It may or may not happen. I think traveling abroad will require something.