Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Women and feminine-men will continue to wear a mask. Let's try to cut feminine-men some slack. It may not be their fault that they turned out like a woman.
    You should wear your mask in Protest

UnVaxxed people should wear a Mask until fully vaccinated

See Science Works

Thanks to President Biden

You seem to know about feminine men I wonder why?
    Here's you go Billy your song

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    You should wear your mask in Protest

UnVaxxed people should wear a Mask until fully vaccinated

See Science Works

Thanks to President Biden

You seem to know about feminine men I wonder why?
    Here's you go Billy your song

Maybe he's just "curious" . Haha.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Maybe he's just "curious" . Haha.

... my favorite song from that era!

The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Original Long Version - Tony Mendes Video Re Edit)

The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Original Long Version - Tony Mendes Video Re Edit) - YouTube

... 11 piece band with five vocalists!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... my favorite song from that era!

The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Original Long Version - Tony Mendes Video Re Edit)

The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Original Long Version - Tony Mendes Video Re Edit) - YouTube

... 11 piece band with five vocalists!
    and this has to do with COVID HOW?

disco is dead and buried

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    and this has to do with COVID HOW?

disco is dead and buried

... so is your way of thinking.

CDC chief on mask wearing: Unvaccinated people need to be honest with themselves

"I think that people who were not inclined to wear a mask were not inclined to wear a mask before Thursday," Walensky told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union" when asked if she trusted that people would wear a mask if they were unvaccinated.

"What we're really asking in those settings, is to say, in terms of the honor system, people have to be honest with themselves," Walensky said. "You're protected if you're vaccinated, you're not if you're not vaccinated."

"I want to convey that we are not saying that everybody has to take off their mask if they're vaccinated," Walensky said. "It's been 16 months that we've been telling people to mask and this is going to be a slow process."

"We are asking people to take their health into their own hands, to get vaccinated, and if they don't, then they continue to be at risk. For the unvaccinated, our policy has not changed," she said. "We were going to get to a place in this pandemic where vaccinated people were going to be able to take off their mask. We're lucky to be there with the science that we have, and now we have to take this foundational step that is completely based in science and understand what it means as we open the entire country."

Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 05-16-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Liberals are freaking out over the CDC lifting the mask mandate. Some are in shock. Some are outraged. They should be happy. Instead their paranoia leads them to believe that they are in control of how I should live my life. These are sad little people. Fuck 'em.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Liberals are freaking out over the CDC lifting the mask mandate. Some are in shock. Some are outraged. They should be happy. Instead their paranoia leads them to believe that they are in control of how I should live my life. These are sad little people. Fuck 'em.
    Just because you make up some idiotic statement doesn't make it true. I know you may find that hard to believe, but you believe other things that are that are even less believable

Just because you make up some idiotic statement doesn't make it true. I know you may find that hard to believe, but you believe other things that are that are even less believable

Are you still following orders like a good little boy and wearing your mask up there in Canada? You may be a young man but you have the paranoia of a much older woman.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta says the CDC mishandled announcement of new mask guidelines

New York (CNN)Last week, the Centers for Disease Control advised that fully vaccinated people can be indoors and outdoors without wearing masks except when in health care settings, on public transportation, or in specified areas where masks are required.

When CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter asked about the press' role in covering the return to normal, CNN's chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said, "We can report what the news is, but then we have to explain the relevance of it."
    Gupta said the CDC "made a critical error here in surprising basically everyone with a very significant change." He added that just days before the announcement was made, he spoke to senior leaders at the CDC who told him indoor masking would probably be the last thing to be lifted because "it is so effective and it's not that hard to do in most situations — just to put a mask on."
    Another point of concern is the lack of guidance on how best to implement these new guidelines, and if the loosened restrictions could potentially increase the risk of infection for those who cannot yet get vaccinated and the immuno-compromised.
    The announcement created a domino effect in the business world, prompting companies to announce that they would lift mask mandates for vaccinated customers in most cases. Walmart, Trader Joe's and Costco, for instance, are no longer requiring vaccinated customers to wear masks in stores. But Walmart did send out a letter Friday noting, "masks will also continue to be required by some city and state ordinances, and we will follow those requirements."
    Following sweeping changes to mask and social distancing guidance for fully vaccinated people, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on CNN's State of the Union Sunday that the agency is asking businesses to help workers get vaccinated.
    "What we're saying to those essential workers is that if those workers are vaccinated, they are safe," she said. "We are really asking the businesses to work with their workers to make sure that they have the paid time off to get themselves vaccinated so they can be safe."

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Are you still following orders like a good little boy and wearing your mask up there in Canada? You may be a young man but you have the paranoia of a much older woman.
    I was just commenting on you ridiculously implying that people want to continue to wear masks. Did you come up with that one yourself, or did someone TELL you to believe it?
    It's time to start thinking for yourself son. It may be scary at first, but once you do it for a while it gets easier.

I was just commenting on you ridiculously implying that people want to continue to wear masks. Did you come up with that one yourself, or did someone TELL you to believe it?
    It's time to start thinking for yourself son. It may be scary at first, but once you do it for a while it gets easier.

Let me get this straight. You want me to "think for myself" so that I can follow orders from the government? Got it. You're an idiot that doesn't have an independent thought in his head. You've been a follower your entire life. And a loser.