Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I thank Phil for the last 2 posts. It clearly demonstrates that democrats lied to the American people and their draconian lockdowns had nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with control, power and paranoia.

The party of "science" only agrees with the CDC if it fits with their agenda.
    This is what I've been saying about the whole covid crap from the start

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    This is what I've been saying about the whole covid crap from the start

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yep YOU post false fake BS information everyday
    Correct

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Why are the media pushing for vaccine passports? With the fully vaccinated now allowed to move about the public without a mask, the power and control-obsessed liberal media were left squirming as the country began to go back to normal. Papers, Please! ABC Decries the Maskless, Calls for Soviet-Style 'Passport' | Newsbusters

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Why are the media pushing for vaccine passports? With the fully vaccinated now allowed to move about the public without a mask, the power and control-obsessed liberal media were left squirming as the country began to go back to normal. Papers, Please! ABC Decries the Maskless, Calls for Soviet-Style 'Passport' | Newsbusters
    There's talk over here about the nhs app being modified and used as a vaccine passport, the registration process involves you uploading a video to them as part of the verification. The permissions it needs are also a bit worrying, location for example. It's not had many installs.
    NHS App - Apps on Google Play
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Rich people should pay the same tax rate as everyone else. I'm all for giving rich folks a tax break. I try not to worry about other people's money and concentrate on my own. Stop worrying about rich folk and get out in the world and be somebody.

President Joe Biden

Here’s the deal: trickle-down economics has never worked.
    It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom up and the middle out.

BTW you paid more in Taxes than Donald Trump

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Covid-19 booster shot will likely be needed “within a year or so” of vaccination, Fauci says

A Covid-19 booster vaccine, when authorized, will likely be needed within a year following initial vaccination, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Wednesday.

“I believe it likely will be within a year,” Fauci said during an Axios interview on vaccine rollout.

“We know that the vaccine durability of the efficacy lasts at least six months, and likely considerably more, but I think we will almost certainly require a booster sometime within a year or so after getting the primary,” Fauci said.

... I was expecting this. Especially with all of the more infectious, more deadly variants mutating within society. Just like the common flu, you will need to get a COVID booster shot for maybe the rest of your life if you want to travel internationally.

This was never going to be a one and done and eventually will not be provided free by govt's. Maybe employers will provide vaccine shots for free to keep their workers safe and secure.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 05-19-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Covid-19 booster shot will likely be needed “within a year or so” of vaccination, Fauci says

A Covid-19 booster vaccine, when authorized, will likely be needed within a year following initial vaccination, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Wednesday.

“I believe it likely will be within a year,” Fauci said during an Axios interview on vaccine rollout.

“We know that the vaccine durability of the efficacy lasts at least six months, and likely considerably more, but I think we will almost certainly require a booster sometime within a year or so after getting the primary,” Fauci said.

... I was expecting this. Especially with all of the more infectious, more deadly variants mutating within society. Just like the common flu, you will need to get a COVID booster shot for maybe the rest of your life if you want to travel internationally.

This was never going to be a one and done and eventually will not be provided free by govt's. Maybe employers will provide vaccine shots for free to keep their workers safe and secure.

Anyone who listens to Fauci is first class idiot. This is the same guy who said that we needed to wear 2 masks. She needs to retire and get out of the public eye.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    There's talk over here about the nhs app being modified and used as a vaccine passport, the registration process involves you uploading a video to them as part of the verification. The permissions it needs are also a bit worrying, location for example. It's not had many installs.
    NHS App - Apps on Google Play
    We have these things called HIPAA laws!
    If Someone asks me whether I’m vaccinated or not, I’ll tell them to Get Fucked and mind their own god damned business.

I’ll ask you liberals this question;
    Where do you draw the line?
    and also
    Why would you want to set a precedent on allowing your privacy to be infringed upon?

Will we do the same for people who have a Cold? Tuberculosis? The Flu? Shingles? Cancer? STD’s?
    Should they have to wear a scarlet letter and be exiled from public existence?

Its NOBODY’S fuckin’ business! Period.
    Omertà

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Anyone who listens to Fauci is first class idiot. This is the same guy who said that we needed to wear 2 masks. She needs to retire and get out of the public eye.

Why is your first response always name calling and defiance?

Fortunately, President Biden sees Dr. Fauci as a most trusted advisor, not encumbered by politics, when he seeks direction on caring for the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Why is your first response always name calling and defiance?

Fortunately, President Biden sees Dr. Fauci as a most trusted advisor, not encumbered by politics, when he seeks direction on caring for the nation.

10-4, good buddy. You keep wearing your 2 masks and I'll keep wearing none. I'm vaccinated and would feel comfortable coughing in a crowded elevator. You'd be lucky to breath my germs.