Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Michael Flynn Has Been Taking Hydroxychloroquine for 30 Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQeK6VGzF0

... what is terrifying is that this person was the primary advisor on National Security to the President of the United States.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    This is even whackier than most of your posts Billy. Way to raise the bar. Lol!!!
    Send in the clowns.

I'm just saying that democrats aren't exactly the most cheerful bunch. Liberals are always trying to convince folks that the end of the world is coming unless we do exactly as they say. Obama was supposed to save us from global warming. What was it he said when he was elected?

“this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."~~Barack Obama upon winning the Democratic nomination for presidency conveys his thinking of what that means ....for the world, Tuesday, JUNE 03, 2008”

I guess that didn't happen because y'all are still trying to scare the shit outta folks.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm just saying that democrats aren't exactly the most cheerful bunch. Liberals are always trying to convince folks that the end of the world is coming unless we do exactly as they say. Obama was supposed to save us from global warming. What was it he said when he was elected?

I guess that didn't happen because y'all are still trying to scare the shit outta folks.

You have been whining that the world is ending since January. Your agenda of fear is quite humourous. Especially when you complain that people who believe covid is real are spreading fear. Hahaha

You have been whining that the world is ending since January. Your agenda of fear is quite humourous. Especially when you complain that people who believe covid is real are spreading fear. Hahaha

All I ask is that you be truthful. That's all. I never warned that the world is coming to an end. I did, however, warn that inflation is gonna cause a world of hurt for the poor and middle class. Let's keep it between the white lines and out of the ditch. Okay?

Contrast that with what dems have said about global warming.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

All I ask is that you be truthful. That's all. I never warned that the world is coming to an end. I did, however, warn that inflation is gonna cause a world of hurt for the poor and middle class. Let's keep it between the white lines and out of the ditch. Okay?

Contrast that with what dems have said about global warming.
    You must be quite thankful and relieved that your precious billionaires are immune to inflation.
    The worst thing that happens if we clean the atmosphere is a clean atmosphere. If the climatologists are correct I'd rather err on the side of caution.

The worst thing that happens if we clean the atmosphere is a clean atmosphere. If the climatologists are correct I'd rather err on the side of caution.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and stop calling you out of your name. You're making it difficult with statements like this?

How can you say such a thing? You don't think the green new deal could have devastating consequences for our economy? It's not all ice cream and balloons.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and stop calling you out of your name. You're making it difficult with statements like this?

How can you say such a thing? You don't think the green new deal could have devastating consequences for our economy? It's not all ice cream and balloons.

No Stop being afraid of the future

For someone that's Not Black Folk or Women Folk your posts are completely Riduilous

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I think as old industries fade, new industries take over. It has always worked that way. The economy has ups and downs. Big oil will either adapt or die.