Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What about you. Are you a stoner, too?
    I already told you I don't smoke weed, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell others they should not. It is none of my business.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

US surpasses grim milestone with 600,000 lives lost to COVID-19

It was just over a year ago that the country recorded 100,000 COVID-19 deaths.

The number of Americans who have died from COVID-19 has now eclipsed 600,000, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, 15 months since the onset of the pandemic.

The milestone is a sobering reminder that hundreds of Americans are still dying each day even as the nation begins to enter its "new normal."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I already told you I don't smoke weed, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell others they should not. It is none of my business.

I never told anyone they shouldn't smoke weed. Or do any other drug. I don't give a shit. I told you that I want all drugs legalized.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I never told anyone they shouldn't smoke weed. Or do any other drug. I don't give a shit. I told you that I want all drugs legalized.
    I don’t see what this has to do with COVID, are you saying your Neighbour should be able to get off his face on meth? By the way I had my first COVID vaccination today.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    I don’t see what this has to do with COVID, are you saying your Neighbour should be able to get off his face on meth? By the way I had my first COVID vaccination today.
    Which one did you get and have you had any side effects ?

Yah know, besides increased magnetism....

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post

It doesn't have anything to do with Covid. I'm not the one who brought up the subject of weed or other drugs.

I just don't see the good that's come from making those drugs illegal. It's filled up our prisons and caused a war on the street between rival gangs. Just my opinion.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Actually it was about mojorolla's use of cannabis. You really need to keep up. Unless you are stoned and then you need to get you head clear.
    Yah, ill take the blame on this one for going off topic.

My point is this: if you think marijuana is an evil addictive drug and generally hold beliefs from decades ago, you are most likely not going to understand a virus and the science that comes with it.

If you don't understand basic biology, chemistry, etc or even a fundamental understanding of how our human bodies function, you should not be spouting off in a virus thread.

Smallpox had been around since the time of ancient Egypt. We eradicated it with vaccines. My grandmother is 93, had polio as a child. Vaccine saved her life. These are facts, not fiction.

Blame Biden or Trump or Fuaci or whomever you would like. It is stupid and does nothing but divide us further. However, if we want to beat this virus, we must find out how it started.

Do I like masks, no not particularly. I wear glasses and get fogged up 10 times a day. Am I willing to where one to keep my family and neighbors alive; of course.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Breaking News:

Approximately 200,000 in U.S. Died from Coronavirus Before Joe Biden’s First Five Months in Office

Approximately 200,000 people in the United States have died from complications stemming from the Chinese coronavirus before President Joe Biden’s first five months in office, more than half the coronavirus deaths seen during former President Donald Trump’s tenure in the White House.
    An estimated 202,401 people in the U.S. died due to complications from the coronavirus, just before Biden’s first five months in the White House. The nationwide death toll — which was at 397,611 when Biden first took office — has now surpassed 600,000 deaths, bringing that number to approximately 600,012, according to statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.

Breaking News:
    News Flash for Mississippi
    400,000 Dead Americans under the. Disaster Trump Administration