Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

President Joe Biden gave a gift to every major company in America by forcing them to mandate vaccines or stringently test their employees for Covid. Their reaction to the new rule: glee.

Corporate America had been trying to navigate two competing pandemic realities: Companies are desperately trying to get back to business as usual, and mandating vaccines is among the best ways to accomplish that. But a labor shortage had tied their hands, as businesses have been worried that forcing people to get the shot would send some desperately needed employees and potential new hires packing.
    Some state and local governments had imposed various vaccine mandates, others had outright banned them — and all the while vaccines have also become politically charged.
    All that made universal corporate vaccine mandates difficult for employers. But Biden solved that problem for them this week.

The Biden administration's new rule puts every American company with 100 or more employees in the same boat: All must get tough on their workers. If big companies want to do business in America, they have to help stop Covid from spreading.
    Vaccine mandates at work meet their toughest opponent: America's labor shortage
    Vaccine mandates at work meet their toughest opponent: America's labor shortage
    That gives the Walmarts of the world the arsenal they need to fix their biggest pandemic quandary. Employees have to get vaccinated or frequently tested, and companies don't have to worry about losing them to a rival.

Still FUNNY BILLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Unconstitutional.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Wrong again Phil

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Not getting vaccinated against Covid-19 is like driving while intoxicated, one health expert says

As the US averages more than 1,000 Covid-19 deaths daily, not getting vaccinated is akin to driving while intoxicated, one health expert said Friday.

"We need to start talking about the choice to remain unvaccinated as the choice to go out and drive intoxicated," Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen

Wen's remarks come after the Biden administration announced Thursday a Covid-19 vaccine mandate plan that directs the US Labor Department to require all businesses with 100 employees or more to ensure their workers are either vaccinated or tested once a week.

President Joe Biden signed an executive order requiring all government employees to get their Covid-19 vaccine shots, with no option for regular testing to opt out.

While 73.5% of those ages 12 and up have been vaccinated with at least one dose, tens of millions of eligible recipients remain unvaccinated as the highly contagious coronavirus Delta variant continues to grip pockets of the country. Around 62% of the same age group is fully vaccinated as of Friday.

"The vast minority of Americans are resistant to vaccination, but that's where the virus has been circulating,"

"We live in a country that has rules.
    You can't smoke in most buildings in the United States, and you can't drive drunk.
    You can't smoke on planes.
    ... and you can't blow virus into my face."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Not getting vaccinated against Covid-19 is like driving while intoxicated, one health expert says

As the US averages more than 1,000 Covid-19 deaths daily, not getting vaccinated is akin to driving while intoxicated, one health expert said Friday.

"We need to start talking about the choice to remain unvaccinated as the choice to go out and drive intoxicated," Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen

Wen's remarks come after the Biden administration announced Thursday a Covid-19 vaccine mandate plan that directs the US Labor Department to require all businesses with 100 employees or more to ensure their workers are either vaccinated or tested once a week.

President Joe Biden signed an executive order requiring all government employees to get their Covid-19 vaccine shots, with no option for regular testing to opt out.

While 73.5% of those ages 12 and up have been vaccinated with at least one dose, tens of millions of eligible recipients remain unvaccinated as the highly contagious coronavirus Delta variant continues to grip pockets of the country. Around 62% of the same age group is fully vaccinated as of Friday.

"The vast minority of Americans are resistant to vaccination, but that's where the virus has been circulating,"

"We live in a country that has rules.
    You can't smoke in most buildings in the United States, and you can't drive drunk.
    You can't smoke on planes.
    ... and you can't blow virus into my face."

It's just kills me that you claim that the vaccine works then accuse the unvaxxed of trying to kill you. LOL
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's just kills me that you claim that the vaccine works then accuse the unvaxxed of trying to kill you. LOL

No worries Everyone that works will get the Vaccine as more companies will require it.

YEP No Vax No Job

I already know of someone who was just hired at a company that was the requirement and has to start work at home until fully Vaxxed before they can work in their office.
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-11-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    No worries Everyone that works will get the Vaccine as more companies will require it.

YEP No Vax No Job

I already know of someone who was just hired at a company that was the requirement and has to start work at home until fully Vaxxed before they can work in their office.
    There is going to be a lot of people working at home.

One thing you idiots need to remember. The death sentence of AIDS was not stopped with a vaccine. It was stopped with a treatment method. Without the treatment AIDS was nearly 100$ lethal. COVID19 is 99.97% survivable. Maybe if you liberals would stop criticizing every effective treatment this pandemic would be over.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

One thing you idiots need to remember. The death sentence of AIDS was not stopped with a vaccine. It was stopped with a treatment method. Without the treatment AIDS was nearly 100$ lethal. COVID19 is 99.97% survivable. Maybe if you liberals would stop criticizing every effective treatment this pandemic would be over.

I'm fully vaxxed and never wear a mask unless I'm forced to but that's very rare where I live. In fact, it never happens. The reason I got the vaccine is so I could live a normal life again. I'm not scared of dying in the least.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

Well Good News Slim we have a very Effective FREE Vaccine

Didn't you get Vaccinations in the Army?
    YEP Sure Did

PS 650,000 Dead Americans disgree