Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

If you click your heels three times also works

Get the Vaccine
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-16-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let's give you a chance to answer a simple question.

Should illegal immigrants be included in the vaccine mandate? Let me very very clear: Should Illegal immigrants be mandated by the government to get the vaccine or be sent back home if they refuse?

The question is clear. We await your answer.

So Now your in favor of Mandates Amazing

The virus is Chinese. The vaccine is American. Can you defend it?

The virus is just founded in China, don't need to mean that virus is Chinese.
    I think that this is something bigger then us. We will never know or we will die when truth came.

Same with AIDS... imagine.. someone send vaccine with AIDS in Africa. Who??

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Of course it's not. It really doesn't matter what answer I give you, you would not accept it because you enjoy being argumentative.
    I'll let you off the hook though and won't ask you again if you bothered to look at the Rueters article that I posted, because I'm positive you didn't.

Apparently, you're much too smart for me to understand your answer because I have no idea if you support or oppose a vaccine mandate for illegals who cross the border.

Can someone quote his answer for me where he said that if he supports or opposes because I missed it......
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Apparently, you're much too smart for me to understand your answer because I have no idea if you support or oppose a vaccine mandate for illegals who cross the border.

Can someone quote his answer for me where he said that if he supports or opposes because I missed it......

Does it Matter to U ?

Apparently you only wish to manipulate the answer

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Let's give you a chance to answer a simple question.

Should illegal immigrants be included in the vaccine mandate? Let me very very clear: Should Illegal immigrants be mandated by the government to get the vaccine or be sent back home if they refuse?

The question is clear. We await your answer.

Sometimes illegal immigrants caught at the border are turned around the same day and sent back to Mexico.

I do not know if Border Patrol Services is set up to offer a vaccine to these people.

Sometimes illegal immigrants are housed for an extended stay in the USA awaiting processing. These people should be offered vaccination but as they are not citizens of the USA, I do not think you can force them to get vaccinated. Just like you cannot force a USA citizen to get vaccinated.

I am not even sure if a USA citizen who is incarcerated within the Federal prison system can be forced to get vaccinated.

Florida nursing homes have nation’s highest COVID death rate
    By JIM SAUNDERS
    NEWS SERVICE OF FLORIDA
    SEP 15, 2021 AT 12:46 PM

As the delta variant of the coronavirus made Florida a hotspot for COVID-19 in late July and August, the state’s nursing homes also felt the brunt.

Using federal data, the senior-advocacy group AARP released a report Wednesday that said 237 Florida nursing-home residents died of COVID-19 during a four-week period that ended Aug. 22 — tied for the highest death rate in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Also, the report pointed to other indications of continuing struggles with COVID-19 in the state’s nursing homes, including lagging vaccination rates of workers and residents.

RELATED: Months of secrecy end as state releases COVID death toll for every county »
    AARP Florida State Director Jeff Johnson said in a prepared statement that the numbers are a “heartbreaking reminder that the pandemic is not over” and urged people to get vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
    “These sadly predictable data trends are also preventable,” Johnson said. “Our most vulnerable residents deserve to be protected from this devastating disease. The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones is to get vaccinated.”

With COVID-19 particularly dangerous to seniors and people with underlying health conditions, nursing homes and other long-term care facilities have drawn heavy attention throughout the pandemic. For months, visitors were barred from entering nursing homes to try to prevent the spread of the virus, and Gov. Ron DeSantis made vaccinating nursing-home residents a priority after shots became available in December.

As an indication of the toll, a Florida Department of Health report in early June said 11,531 residents and staff members of long-term care facilities had died of COVID-19. The department subsequently stopped releasing such information.

RELATED: Florida nursing homes: A real-time test for COVID vaccine immunity »
    AARP releases periodic COVID-19 reports about all states, using data that nursing homes submit to the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The information is compiled by the AARP Public Policy Institute and the Scripps Gerontology Center at Miami University in Ohio.

The report released Wednesday showed that Florida during the four weeks that ended Aug. 22 had a COVID-19 death rate for nursing-home residents — 0.36 per 100 residents — that was tied with Alaska for the highest in the nation. The report also said 13 Florida nursing home staff members died of COVID-19 during the period.

Florida also had among the lowest rates in the nation of fully vaccinated nursing-home workers and residents during the period. The report said 48.5 percent of nursing-home staff members were fully vaccinated, with only Louisiana lower at 47.9 percent. It said 73.6 percent of Florida nursing-home residents were fully vaccinated, with only Nevada and Arizona having lower rates.

The Biden administration in August announced that it will require nursing homes that participate in the Medicaid and Medicare programs to have fully vaccinated staffs. The White House last week expanded the vaccination mandate to other types of health-care facilities, such as hospitals.

RELATED: Long-term care residents feel deceived. They thought they were highest priority for COVID-19 vaccine. »
    The Florida Health Care Association, the state’s largest nursing-home industry group, expressed initial concerns about a vaccination requirement that would only apply to nursing homes because of the potential that it could lead to workers leaving for other jobs. But the association indicated last week that expanding the requirement to other types of facilities helped ease concerns.

LATEST COVID-19 VACCINES
    Broward’s unvaccinated employees will lose $20 per paycheck. Vaccinated will get $500, mayor says.
    Broward’s unvaccinated employees will lose $20 per paycheck. Vaccinated will get $500, mayor says.
    COVID ‘vaccine passport’ fines kick in Thursday for businesses and governments
    COVID ‘vaccine passport’ fines kick in Thursday for businesses and governments
    What’s taking so long? Parents enroll their kids in COVID vaccine trials to help speed approval
    What’s taking so long? Parents enroll their kids in COVID vaccine trials to help speed approval
    “We appreciate the administration and (the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) for listening to the concerns about a federal mandate that only applied to nursing home staff,” Emmett Reed, the association’s chief executive officer, said in a statement. “A broadened vaccination policy will help protect our residents who often interact with other health care professionals for their care needs. We know the vaccine is the safest way to protect our residents, and we support efforts that will help get more people vaccinated.”

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Sometimes illegal immigrants caught at the border are turned around the same day and sent back to Mexico.

I do not know if Border Patrol Services is set up to offer a vaccine to these people.

Sometimes illegal immigrants are housed for an extended stay in the USA awaiting processing. These people should be offered vaccination but as they are not citizens of the USA, I do not think you can force them to get vaccinated. Just like you cannot force a USA citizen to get vaccinated.

I am not even sure if a USA citizen who is incarcerated within the Federal prison system can be forced to get vaccinated.

I was told it it was NOT forcing if the government gave a U.S. citizen a choice. Example: Get the vaccine or get fired from your job.

Here's a choice for an illegal immigrant: Get the vaccine or get deported.

All I'm asking is do liberals support this choice for illegal immigrants but I've yet to get an answer. It's strange because yall were very clear when it came to the mandate for a U.S. citizen.
    Last edited by BillyCarpenter; 09-16-2021 at 03:02 PM.
    Growth is found only in adversity.