Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?

Fauci is right. Liberals are using masks as a paranoid tool. No need for masks if you're vaccinated. It's safe.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Fauci is right. Liberals are using masks as a paranoid tool. No need for masks if you're vaccinated. It's safe.
    Yep No Covid19 in Mississippi Billy says So

Did someone make you MASK today little boy?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Misquoting again so soon Billy? That's gotta be some kind of record.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

For the maskers here (who have already been vaccinated and/or have natural immunity), what will it take for you to stop wearing one? When the government says it's ok? There will always be some virus out there getting people sick. So will a mask be forever on your face? I ask this question to truly see why masks have become such a dividing topic. Is it more about health or is it more about taking political sides?

CDC guideline recommendations

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post
    For the maskers here (who have already been vaccinated and/or have natural immunity), what will it take for you to stop wearing one? When the government says it's ok? There will always be some virus out there getting people sick. So will a mask be forever on your face? I ask this question to truly see why masks have become such a dividing topic. Is it more about health or is it more about taking political sides?
    I guess it really depends on which party you identify with. The Reps, in general, have made it a political issue. Pretending it has something to do with freedom

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post

... COVID-19D is like climate change. You have to eventually do something or else you could end up dead much sooner than you expected.

COVID-19(?) will be with us for more than five years, 10-20 years globally, for sure.

It is your life, your risk, your risk of infecting your loved ones. Your guilt of infecting a stranger or a stranger infecting you.

Where I live in Nova Scotia, with a daily new infections of less than 5-10, you cannot enter any place of business without a mask. Nobody complains, it is just the way it is.

Mask wearing is not even a topic in the current Canadian Federal gov't election ending this week.

I early voted in 10 minutes with a personal ID card. I forgot to bring my Voter ID card.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I guess it really depends on which party you identify with. The Reps, in general, have made it a political issue. Pretending it has something to do with freedom
    And the dems are using it for the powergrab factor.
    There have been studies from all over the world on the efficacy of both the mask and the shot.
    It just takes willingness on ones part to look at BOTH SIDES of the coin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    And the dems are using it for the powergrab factor.
    There have been studies from all over the world on the efficacy of both the mask and the shot.
    It just takes willingness on ones part to look at BOTH SIDES of the coin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The California election clearly identified the key priorities by 67% of the population. Protection from COVID-19D was the highest priority.

In Idaho new COVID-19D cases are so many that there is a healthcare crisis in the state forcing rationing of services.

Those still trying to champion personal choice over public safety, their voices are falling on deaf ears as the human and financial costs go ever upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The California election clearly identified the key priorities by 67% of the population. Protection from COVID-19D was the highest priority.

In Idaho new COVID-19D cases are so many that there is a healthcare crisis in the state forcing rationing of services.

Those still trying to champion personal choice over public safety, their voices are falling on deaf ears as the human and financial costs go ever upwards.

Dude, California is not representative of the country. The mid-terms will tell the tale. I'm betting that the dems lose both the house and senate. I'm feeling downright giddy about it.
    Growth is found only in adversity.