Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The California election clearly identified the key priorities by 67% of the population. Protection from COVID-19D was the highest priority.

In Idaho new COVID-19D cases are so many that there is a healthcare crisis in the state forcing rationing of services.

Those still trying to champion personal choice over public safety, their voices are falling on deaf ears as the human and financial costs go ever upwards.
    Incorrect. 67% of the Californians who turned out to vote clearly believed the lie that Newsom was doing a good job against the virus. The advertisements that the Democrats were televising stated that California had the best record against COVID-19 when in truth a check of the actual data clearly puts in the middle of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    And the dems are using it for the powergrab factor.
    There have been studies from all over the world on the efficacy of both the mask and the shot.
    It just takes willingness on ones part to look at BOTH SIDES of the coin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Your Right No Mask No Shot No Protection equals DEATH! But you got YOUR FREEDOM

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Bill Maher has become to lone sane voice of the liberal party.

Bill Maher scolds liberal media for ‘scaring the s—t out of people’ over COVID: ‘They’re afraid to go out'

'Liberal media has to take a little responsibility,' Maher said

HBO’s "Real Time" host Bill Maher blasted the liberal media on Wednesday for "scaring the s--t" out of people during the coronavirus pandemic and said they need to take responsibility for those afraid to leave their homes as a result of fearmongering coverage.

"I have to cite a survey that was in The New York Times, which is a liberal paper so they weren't looking for this answer," Maher said on ABC’s "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

The question was, ‘What do you think the chances are that you would have to go to the hospital if you got COVID?’ And Democrats thought that was way higher than Republicans," Maher continued in the clip flagged by NewsBusters. "The answer is between 1% and 5%."

Maher noted a whopping 41% of Democrats thought it was over 50%, while 28% thought it was 20-49% of COVID patients wind up in the hospital.

"70% of Democrats thought it was way, way, way higher than it really was," Maher said. "Liberal media has to take a little responsibility for that. For scaring the s--t out of people."

Kimmel laughed as Maher continued his point.

"The reason why I'm bringing this up is because it's much harder for every touring act to sell tickets in blue states. They’re afraid to go out of the house," Maher said. "In red states, it’s all good to go."

Maher assured potential attendees of his stand-up comedy tour that things would be safe, as social distancing and masking rules would be in place.

"You did get it," Kimmel said, referring to Maher’s own bout with COVID.

"I got it after I was vaccinated … and had no symptoms, that’s maybe because I was vaccinated," Maher said.

"I know you and your boyfriend, Howard Stern are very paranoid about this but it's a little weird that I got it after, but now many, many, many people have had the same situation," Maher continued. "Bottom line is we know, if you're vaccinated, you almost never die from it."

Kimmel admitted there is a lot of fear right now and asked Maher if it’s possible for people on different sides of the political spectrum to come together.

"That's a great question. And to me, one of the keys to that is to stop talking about it. Stop talking politics. When I was a kid, you may remember the same thing, people didn't talk politics all the time. There was no Facebook. You know? Facebook should go back to being what it should be, humble brags, cat videos, finding out who from high school is gay, fat, or dead," Maher said. "But instead it's people arguing with some kid you went to third grade with about Brett Kavanaugh."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Maher then urged people to simply shut up.

Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Bill Maher has become to lone sane voice of the liberal party.

Maybe YOU Learn something Maher then urged people to simply shut up.

Did you have to wear a Mask Today Nilly?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    And the dems are using it for the powergrab factor.
    There have been studies from all over the world on the efficacy of both the mask and the shot.
    It just takes willingness on ones part to look at BOTH SIDES of the coin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If I was attempting a power grab I certainly would NOT want a bunch of masked people running around. How about you? Sooo, kinda makes your theory a bit silly, in my opinion

One thing that America has learned is that Biden has been very ineffective at convincing the unvaxxed to get the vaccine. That's true for blacks as well as the rest.

What's also true is that demcrats and the liberal media have scared folks to the point where they're scared. If you're vaccinated, you have nothing to fear by going to a football stadium that is packed with 60,000 fans. Flight attendants aren't coming down with covid at a higher rate despite being confined in a metal tube that recycles air.

Dems want to scare you into believing that you need them. That your life depends on it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Incorrect. 67% of the Californians who turned out to vote clearly believed the lie that Newsom was doing a good job against the virus. The advertisements that the Democrats were televising stated that California had the best record against COVID-19 when in truth a check of the actual data clearly puts in the middle of the pack.
    Did you see who the Rep that was second choice? Quite the whack job. There must be a lot of sane people in California

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Did you see who the Rep that was second choice? Quite the whack job. There must be a lot of sane people in California

California has the largest homeless population in the country. Nearly 50% of the homeless population live in California. Whacko liberal policies at work.