Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    I follow the sensible guidelines laid out to us.

That's the CDC masks and get the Vaccine
    Masks have proven to be ineffective.. same with the shot.
    Nuff said.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Nuff said.

If you believe masks and vaccine are ineffective that's fine. Keep your bullshit to yourself I'm sick of hearing your idiotic lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Nuff said.

Only the NUT JOBS

Thirty years ago, these voices lived on the margins, or in cabins in the woods stocked with ammo and beans and binoculars — better to see the black helicopters. Now, conspiracy theories are out in the open, even, at times, amplified from a much bigger platform.

Wearing a face mask won't make you a sheep. I promise. | Opinion

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

My Sister-in-law (a nurse) reluctantly got the vaccine (Pfizer) a few weeks ago (after being forced by her employer) and has been in the hospital ever since.
    She Collapsed to the ground and started seizing about 20 minutes after getting the shot. Luckily, it was administered at the hospital she works for, and she was tended to immediately, but even with the hasty response, she is in really bad shape. She has lost sight in her right eye, and can't feel her extremities. She can hardly form a sentence, and is in a constant state of severe confusion. About 2 weeks ago they put a feeding tube in her because of her inability to keep food and liquids down, and the extreme weight loss that came from that. She shakes all day long (not a seizure), and can't control her bladder/ bowels, so she's got a catheter for that.
    She was an extremely healthy individual that is now fighting for her life as they try to figure out why the vaccine caused all these issues. They don't know whether she'll recover from this in the near future or at all. Her and her kids' lives have been thrown into chaos, and all because her employer threatened to fire her if she didn't comply with their vax mandate.

Part of my "absence" on here has been because my wife and I took in her 2 kids (single mom), and have been doing her house and yard work for her, and running her kids to school and back to our house (they live and go to school 30 miles away from us and their POS dad lives in another state). It has been stressful and time-consuming to say the least.

Talk to your doctors about the possibilities that can occur with this shot. The vaccine is not for everyone.
    Omertà

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Maybe if they would start telling the truth, more of those not yet vaccinated might get the vaccine. When you have someone get on the television telling the public that the vaccines are 100% safe and effective and you already know of instances where someone has a bad reaction to one of the vaccines or someone who is fully vaccinated becomes infected, then nothing those politicians, reporters, Hollywood idiots or whoever else can be accepted as true.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Maybe if they would start telling the truth, more of those not yet vaccinated might get the vaccine. When you have someone get on the television telling the public that the vaccines are 100% safe and effective and you already know of instances where someone has a bad reaction to one of the vaccines or someone who is fully vaccinated becomes infected, then nothing those politicians, reporters, Hollywood idiots or whoever else can be accepted as true.

True irony. Complaining about people lying while you lie. Hahaha
    Nobody has said the vaccine is 100% without potential side effects. Nobody has said the vaccine is 100% effective. Why do you bother posting this crap when you know it is so easily proven incorrect?

There's now a shortage of healthcare workers because of the vaccine mandate. I don't think this is sending the message that she wants.

BREAKING: New York Governor Kathy Hochul says she will deploy medically trained National Guard troops to replace unvaccinated healthcare workers in hospitals, who will be fired tonight.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    There's now a shortage of healthcare workers because of the vaccine mandate. I don't think this is sending the message that she wants.
    Adult choices, adult consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Vaccine or your Job No More BS

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Adult choices, adult consequences.

Once again liberals have managed to lose me with their logic. The vaccine doesn't stop people from being a carrier of the virus. It doesn't stop them from infecting folks. All it does is reduce the symtoms and keep us from going to the hospital or dying. The unvaxed people pose no more danger to me that you do.
    Growth is found only in adversity.