Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Once again liberals have managed to lose me with their logic. The vaccine doesn't stop people from being a carrier of the vaccine. It doesn't stop them from infecting folks. All it does is reduce the symtoms and keep us from going to the hospital or dying. The unvaxed people pose no more danger to me that you do.
    Once again you need to learn to read. Not all vaccinated people spread COVID19 if infected.

Try the CDC and Dr Fauci for the CORRECT information

Well you go with the Republicans plan No Masks No Vaccine infect everyone and if you Die so what!
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-29-2021 at 12:57 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Once again liberals have managed to lose me with their logic. The vaccine doesn't stop people from being a carrier of the virus. It doesn't stop them from infecting folks. All it does is reduce the symtoms and keep us from going to the hospital or dying. The unvaxed people pose no more danger to me that you do.
    As far as I know the vaccine reduces viral load. So that potentially reduces the chance of transmission. Now the longer there are unvaccinated people in the world there will be more and more variants that could become more resistant to the vaccine

Wonder why the medical workers now preferred to be sacked instead of getting the shot to keep there jobs?
    Could it be that they have seen enough to stay clear of it?

We are unable to know what is it true or not. It set above our heads and we are told we must trust the experts. I will take my chances in the wild. Now i am to blame for not taking this thing i can't comprehend and there for not trust.
    Whatever

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Wonder why the medical workers now preferred to be sacked instead of getting the shot to keep there jobs?

We are unable to know what is it true or not. It set above our heads and we are told we must trust the experts. I will take my chances in the wild. Now i am to blame for not taking this thing i can't comprehend and there for not trust.
    ... said the dead man walking.

Medical workers are abandoning their jobs because they are exhausted and scared they might bring the pandemic home to their loved ones.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

It's because of all the lies being spread about the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine. There have been over 6 billion doses administered in the world and except for an astronomically small number of side effects, it's been going well.
    It is a person's choice to either receive or not receive the vaccine. But make that choice with real information. Don't rely on the fringe sources with no stake in your health.

Breaking News

Fox News Mandates the Evil VACCINE

Surprise: Fox News Hosts Are Following Strict COVID Protocols While Telling Viewers Masks and Vaccines Are Liberal Plots

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... said the dead man walking.

Medical workers are abandoning their jobs because they are exhausted and scared they might bring the pandemic home to their loved ones.
    That is health care workers resigning not being fired. I can understand the reasons for resigning.

Please elaborate on the dead man walking part.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It's because of all the lies being spread about the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine. There have been over 6 billion doses administered in the world and except for an astronomically small number of side effects, it's been going well.
    It is a person's choice to either receive or not receive the vaccine. But make that choice with real information. Don't rely on the fringe sources with no stake in your health.
    But there is still the chance of getting maimed.
    Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

That is health care workers resigning not being fired. I can understand the reasons for resigning.

Please elaborate on the dead man walking part.

But there is still the chance of getting maimed.
    Are you looking for something that offers 100% safety? Why would you put that stipulation on this one thing? What else offers you anything that is 100%?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

So... Havard had 100% vaccination rate and are currently virtual due to Covid outbreak... FABULOUS
    Growth is found only in adversity.

So... Havard had 100% vaccination rate and are currently virtual due to Covid outbreak... FABULOUS
    That cant be true. You want to tell me that the vaccine does not work? Wonder what they are selling here?
    Whatever