Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And cancer. Cancer has killed more people this year than COVID has killed total. But do you see the news media trying to panic people about cancer?
    The doc that found the mutant said it is less viral than the past strains.
    Again all the MSM fear but no real danger.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

I don't need to tell you this but it's all about control. The liberals find it easier to control their flock after they've scared the shit out of them. It really don't take much.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

... that same Doctor works for the South African gov't which is worried about the impact this new strian has on their economy.

The World Health Organization cautioned there’s “no information” symptoms caused by omicron are different from other strains.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I don't need to tell you this but it's all about control. The liberals find it easier to control their flock after they've scared the shit out of them. It really don't take much.
    Just telling like I heard it.
    Otherwise yes I am well informed.

President Joe Biden
    November 26 at 2:46 PM ·
    This morning I was briefed by my chief medical advisor, Dr. Tony Fauci, and the members of our COVID response team, about the Omicron variant, which is spreading through Southern Africa. As a precautionary measure until we have more information, I am ordering additional air travel restrictions from South Africa and seven other countries. These new restrictions will take effect on November 29. As we move forward, we will continue to be guided by what the science and my medical team advises.

For now, I have two important messages for the American people, and one for the world community.
    First, for those Americans who are fully vaccinated against severe COVID illness – fortunately, for the vast majority of our adults — the best way to strengthen your protection is to get a booster shot, as soon as you are eligible. Boosters are approved for all adults over 18, six months past their vaccination and are available at 80,000 locations coast-to-coast. They are safe, free, and convenient. Get your booster shot now, so you can have this additional protection during the holiday season.

Second, for those not yet fully vaccinated: get vaccinated today. This includes both children and adults. America is leading the world in vaccinating children ages 5-11, and has been vaccinating teens for many months now – but we need more Americans in all age groups to get this life-saving protection. If you have not gotten vaccinated, or have not taken your children to get vaccinated, now is the time.

Finally, for the world community: the news about this new variant should make clearer than ever why this pandemic will not end until we have global vaccinations. The United States has already donated more vaccines to other countries than every other country combined. It is time for other countries to match America’s speed and generosity.

In addition, I call on the nations gathering next week for the World Trade Organization ministerial meeting to meet the U.S. challenge to waive intellectual property protections for COVID vaccines, so these vaccines can be manufactured globally. I endorsed this position in April; this news today reiterates the importance of moving on this quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The only thing you need to worry about is that African Virus. Don't forget that AIDS originated in Africa.
    Mask Up Billy it's BACK

Did you get your Booster shot Yet?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I thought biden was supposed to fix this, but today the news is more people have died of covid under biden than Trump.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Two cases of Omicron COVID variant have been confirmed in Ontario, Canada today. A couple had travelled from Nigeria before the travel ban took effect.

It is not yet known if Omicron is more deadly than the pre-dominat COVID-19D or iif Omicron can be effectively controlled with current vaccines.
    Weird that Biden lifted the travel ban on African and South African nations just 20 days ago!!! AND NOW WE HAVE A 'NEW VARIANT OF CONCERN', and subsequently a new travel ban on those same nations!
    The timing really makes one wonder.

We all knew that those democratic governors, and communists around the globe didn't want to let go of their "emergency pandemic powers" just yet! They have midterms to cheat in here at home!

Another weird statement about this 'New variant' from the WHO has me scratching my head.......:
    WHO cautions against travel curbs over new Covid variant

The WHO has cautioned against imposing travel restrictions due to the B.1.1.529 Covid-19 variant, saying it would take weeks to understand the implications of the newly discovered strain.

So, while many countries across the globe have now re-instituted travel bans from South Africa...the World Health Organization says...."No, don't ban travel from Africa.....even though we KNOW NOTHING about how potentially deadly or transmissible this variant is." What in the actual Fuck!!??

They expect us to let Omicron infected travelers into our countries FOR WEEKS until they "can better understand the variant"........I say....FUCK THAT! Keep them in their own damn country.

Side note: Scientists have already stated that this variant is at least TWICE as transmissible as the Delta variant, and so far seems to be a lot milder. Wonder where they got that info from? It definitely wasn't the WHO!!
    Omertà