Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    That about sums up the lil fraud to a T!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    During today's press conference by President Biden about his plans to combat the supply chain crisis in the USA, he was asked what he thought about the now known fact that Donald Trump was knowingly COVID positive during the Presidential debates of Sept 2020.

President Biden replied," I do not think about him anymore".

Trump actually tested positive twice during this time. Even his Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, commented that the ex President did not look well at the time. The ex President went on to recklessly attend multiple political events across the country at a time when no vaccines were available and people where starting to die in large numbers.
    Uh-oh.......it was in a BOOK.......it must be absolute FACT! LOL!!!! C'mon Derrick.....did you even read any of the news stories about this?
    Even NBC news admits that he subsequently tested NEGATIVE twice after that initial test, which was deemed to be a false positive.

From NBC:
    Former President Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first presidential debate against Joe Biden, with a subsequent test coming back negative and another pre-debate test coming back negative, three sources familiar with the matter confirmed Wednesday.

Two sources familiar with the matter characterized Trump's initial test on Sept. 26 as a "false positive" because of the subsequent negative test. One source said that the negative test came just hours after the positive one and that Trump tested negative again on Sept. 30, a day after the debate.

So, we know from NBC's report that one test may have been a false positive (Sep. 26th) hours later on that same day it was negative, the day of the debate he tested negative and the day after the debate he tested negative. Doesn't seem very "reckless" to me.
    TRUMP2024
    Omertà

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Uh-oh.......it was in a BOOK.......it must be absolute FACT! LOL!!!! C'mon Derrick.....did you even read any of the news stories about this?
    Even NBC news admits that he subsequently tested NEGATIVE twice after that initial test, which was deemed to be a false positive.

From NBC:
    Former President Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first presidential debate against Joe Biden, with a subsequent test coming back negative and another pre-debate test coming back negative, three sources familiar with the matter confirmed Wednesday.

Two sources familiar with the matter characterized Trump's initial test on Sept. 26 as a "false positive" because of the subsequent negative test. One source said that the negative test came just hours after the positive one and that Trump tested negative again on Sept. 30, a day after the debate.

So, we know from NBC's report that one test may have been a false positive (Sep. 26th) hours later on that same day it was negative, the day of the debate he tested negative and the day after the debate he tested negative. Doesn't seem very "reckless" to me.
    TRUMP2024

President Biden replied," I do not think about him anymore".

From NBC:

TRUMP2020LOSER
    Only one problem lots of people got infected from visiting the LOSER. Yep facts matter

No Masks No brains

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Only one problem lots of people got infected from visiting the LOSER. Yep facts matter

... such as the disastrous White House Rose Garden event when Supreme Court Judge Amy Barrett was introduced.

Dozens of people in the audience were infected because, due to misplaced political loyalty to the ex President, they were not wearing masks.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That has nothing to do with the accuracy of the things that they report. You just suffer from Conservatiphobia, the extreme fear of anything or anyone Conservative. There are psychiatrist who can help you with that problem. You might be a lot happier after treatment.

I don't know. You, Phil and Wee Willy always seem angry. So if that's what it's like to be a conservative I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I don't know. You, Phil and Wee Willy always seem angry. So if that's what it's like to be a conservative I'll pass.
    More like being a Drunk Jackass

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

From NBC:

TRUMP2024
    Yeah they (libs/msm) fail to quote the rest of the report.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk