Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    You’re such an old gas bag, or as the kids say, you’re a fucking Retard!

I have real-life evidence that the vaccines are JUNK, and people would be better off receiving a placebo rather than an actual “vaccine”.

Go jump in the fancy pool behind your house and have someone hold your head under water for about 10 minutes? I hear that doing that prevents you from EVER catching Covid.
    Hey brother I hope you both get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Cannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory Study

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...boratory-study
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

He is using this as a weapon against his opponents.

Republicans push for greater access to COVID therapeutics | Just The News

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Cannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory Study

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...boratory-study
    I have heard that. Similar to the prophylactic effects of melatonin. But try to get permission for a lab in the US to run definitive tests as to which components actually provide the benefits and the best way to administer them.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Sometimes I get the impression that when liberals say they are wanting to get back to normal that they are talking about normal before the signing of the Magna Carta with them being the aristocracy and the rest of us the peed on.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Czech anti-coronavirus vaccine folk singer dies after deliberately getting infected with Covid-19, son says

A Czech folk singer who was opposed to having a coronavirus vaccine has died after deliberately contracting the virus, according to her son.

Hana Horká, of the folk band Asonance, died Sunday at the age of 57 after intentionally exposing herself to the virus at home while her son and husband were sick.
    Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday.
    "I came here because the debate is very important and I want to warn people," said Rek, who added that both he and his father had been vaccinated.

Rek said his mother was getting incorrect information about the virus "from her social circle."

Horká was "ignoring on purpose some facts and comments that were disproving her arguments," added Rek. "She wanted to get sick on purpose," he said.

"She was living by even at times unrelated information concerning health in general but there has always been this underlying thought that nature will take care of everything and only we know ourselves the best," he said.

"It wasn't somehow extreme at home. She was always open to a choice and wasn't extremely against vaccination," Rek said.

Rek said he even agreed with some of his mother's arguments, "like when we talked about preventive medicine but once the push came to shove she build a thick wall around herself."

Horká had been sharing posts from unvaccinated public figures on social media, and Rek was asked if he blamed those people for his mother's death.

"I think so because those people have the power to influence and I don't blame their 'followers' but I mind their status of authority," he said. "I think there is importance of communication even from their side and some sort of self-reflection."

The idea of intentionally trying to catch the Omicron Covid-19 variant is increasingly popular, but doctors have warned against doing so.

"People are talking about Omicron like it's a bad cold. It is not a bad cold," said Dr. Robert Murphy, executive director of the Havey Institute for Global Health at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. "It's a life-threatening disease."

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Czech anti-coronavirus vaccine folk singer dies after deliberately getting infected with Covid-19, son says

A Czech folk singer who was opposed to having a coronavirus vaccine has died after deliberately contracting the virus, according to her son.

Hana Horká, of the folk band Asonance, died Sunday at the age of 57 after intentionally exposing herself to the virus at home while her son and husband were sick.
    Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday.
    "I came here because the debate is very important and I want to warn people," said Rek, who added that both he and his father had been vaccinated.

Rek said his mother was getting incorrect information about the virus "from her social circle."

Horká was "ignoring on purpose some facts and comments that were disproving her arguments," added Rek. "She wanted to get sick on purpose," he said.

"She was living by even at times unrelated information concerning health in general but there has always been this underlying thought that nature will take care of everything and only we know ourselves the best," he said.

"It wasn't somehow extreme at home. She was always open to a choice and wasn't extremely against vaccination," Rek said.

Rek said he even agreed with some of his mother's arguments, "like when we talked about preventive medicine but once the push came to shove she build a thick wall around herself."

Horká had been sharing posts from unvaccinated public figures on social media, and Rek was asked if he blamed those people for his mother's death.

"I think so because those people have the power to influence and I don't blame their 'followers' but I mind their status of authority," he said. "I think there is importance of communication even from their side and some sort of self-reflection."

The idea of intentionally trying to catch the Omicron Covid-19 variant is increasingly popular, but doctors have warned against doing so.

"People are talking about Omicron like it's a bad cold. It is not a bad cold," said Dr. Robert Murphy, executive director of the Havey Institute for Global Health at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. "It's a life-threatening disease."

So he goes against the CDC.
    hmmm

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

The world can use a few less idiots. Why don't you try it.