Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I am glad your wife feels better but she is still not protected against COVID-19D.

Shame on your Doctor to prescribe horse medicine to your wife and shame on both of you to be so gullible to believe him.

Ivermectin is not a FDA/ CDC approved medicine to reduce the effects of COVID-19.

If you are actually telling the truth I think this Doctor could lose his/her license.
    Wow coming from a copier salesman that has NO TRAINING in the subject you are going on information provided by talking heads.
    Maybe you should enter the field, you will be thrown out as soon as you open your mouth.
    There are plenty of studies from around the world on the subject saying that it DOES work.
    Stick to sales clearly you aren't cut out for that line of work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    For the Billionth Time Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Now or Ever work for Covid19
    Wrong again pinhead.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Correct until the end

P.S. Wash your hands

Free N95 Masks available next week CVS Walgreens and Walmart
    Your batting average is even less than SalesServiceGuy's.

Are you aware that excessive washing your hands germicidal soap, almost all hand soaps are germicidal, is one of the leading causes of MRSA, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and other flesh eating bacterium? Be careful, with a minor skin penetrating injury you could end up with a major deep tissue infection.

Most likely either KN95 make to Communist China specifications and not surgical grade N95 respirator masks. Even if not they will be the very cheaply made masks. Better get at least half a dozen and always carry at least two spares. The rubber bands they use to hold them to your face either break or pull lose from the masks. But it is nice to see you are finally realizing that Fauci lied to you about cloth masks.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

For the Billionth Time Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Now or Ever work for Covid19
    That is interesting considering that properly conducted clinical test have proven otherwise. It was first found effective all human coronaviruses during the original SARS pandemic but was never put in use at that time because the pandemic ended about the same time the results were reported by the FDA. Also about 1 year ago the FDA released the results of a months long clinical test of it s effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 where it was also found to be highly effective. I found it interesting that the media waited until right after the inauguration to report the results even though they were available months earlier.

Are you admitting that the Fauci, the CDC and the FDA lie to the public to promote political issues?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That is interesting considering that properly conducted clinical test have proven otherwise. It was first found effective all human coronaviruses during the original SARS pandemic but was never put in use at that time because the pandemic ended about the same time the results were reported by the FDA. Also about 1 year ago the FDA released the results of a months long clinical test of it s effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 where it was also found to be highly effective. I found it interesting that the media waited until right after the inauguration to report the results even though they were available months earlier.

Are you admitting that the Fauci, the CDC and the FDA lie to the public to promote political issues?
    Even some at the CDC stated that the whole handling of the plandemic has been politically motivated.
    Some here just refuse to open their eyes to the truth, and those folks aren't you and I Slim.

Here's something else that the CDC had to admit, mainly because they have gotten a lot of heat for not admitting this earlier:

Bombshell CDC Study: Natural Immunity Provides Significantly More Protection Against COVID Than Vaccination Only

Sorry Wrong please Google it

I'll wait

Your batting average is even less than SalesServiceGuy's.

Are you aware that excessive washing your hands germicidal soap, almost all hand soaps are germicidal, is one of the leading causes of MRSA, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and other flesh eating bacterium? Be careful, with a minor skin penetrating injury you could end up with a major deep tissue infection.

Most likely either KN95 make to Communist China specifications and not surgical grade N95 respirator masks. Even if not they will be the very cheaply made masks. Better get at least half a dozen and always carry at least two spares. The rubber bands they use to hold them to your face either break or pull lose from the masks. But it is nice to see you are finally realizing that Fauci lied to you about cloth masks.
    Please don't get your free mask someone with brains needs it.

Thank you

P.S. please don't wash your hands

Sorry Wrong please Google it

I'll wait
    FDA Nope
    CDC Nope
    AMA Nope

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I am glad your wife feels better but she is still not protected against COVID-19D.

Shame on your Doctor to prescribe horse medicine to your wife and shame on both of you to be so gullible to believe him.

Ivermectin is not a FDA/ CDC approved medicine to reduce the effects of COVID-19.

If you are actually telling the truth I think this Doctor could lose his/her license.

See, there you go with the brainwashed rhetoric again!
    Ivermectin has been used on HUMANS for nearly 80 years!!
    It’s also got a thumbs up from the NIH after they compiled and reviewed all the studies on it!

My wife is Thrice vaccinated (as stated in my first post), and was reeling from it (until she got the medication).
    I thought that being vaccinated protected her from Covid-19D??

I, on the other hand, am not vaccinated, and am Covid positive without ANY symptoms.
    My wife is pretty upset about that.

Our attorney general here in Nebraska gave the green light for doctors to use ANYTHING in their arsenal to fight Covid infections, including Ivermectin!
    And in 2018, Nebraska became the 40th State to implement “Right to Try” laws to help sick patients access lifesaving drugs such as Ivermectin.

Go peddle your misinformation elsewhere.
    Omertà

With the CDC now recommending highly protective N95 masks to combat surging cases of Covid-19's omicron variant, and news of President Biden providing 400 million N95 masks to pharmacies and community health centers in the next few weeks, you might be wondering how to get them — especially for free.

These masks aren't always easy to find. While the supply of N95s — which filter out at least 95% of air particles — has become less scarce for health-care workers, it can still be a challenge to find the masks in stores or in stock when trying to buy them online.