Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The defence rests
    Thank you for providing proof you don't know shit about IT

But we already know that from you Mommy what did I learn in class TODAY and lack of training.

Take a test man up dude

You can't spell defense. You can't even pass a spelling test.

If you want to keep looking like a IT idiot, knock yourself out.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You can't spell defense. You can't even pass a spelling test.

If you want to keep looking like a IT idiot, knock yourself out.
    Thanks buddy I will
    Its pretty embarrassing get some real training
    YouTube can't teach you everything

PS way to stay on thread topic

Which is correct Defence or defense?
    Defence and defense are both correct ways to spell the same word. The difference between them, the fact that one's spelled with a “c” and the other with an “s”, comes down to the part of the world in which they are used. In the United States, people spell it with an “s”—defense.
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-24-2022 at 03:29 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Sure buddy that customer wasn't even using One Drive
    THAT'S the
    Problem with Rookies

It's one of many solutions. Until you talked to their IT it's meaningless.
    Dude you don't know shit about IT or solutions training.
    Take the training available from Kyocera if you can even get a tech ID.

Until than keep studying.

PS YOUR not rthonpm

The advice I gave is right on target with rthonpm
    PS neither are you. You're more like the local IT tech for PCL who spent 5 hours trying to determine what router was bad and preventing some computers from accessing the internet. When I got there for a printing problem it took me all of 30 seconds to realize that they had a DHCP problem. He felt he did not have time to talk to me. Big mistake. The receptionist had the Corporate office IT call me. After I told him what I found he had the DHCP service back up in less than a minute and then contacted the Bakersfield accounting office to have the local IT guys pink slip and final pay check ready by the end of the day. You never should think you know than an office equipment technician who has been in the industry for over 45 years.We know a hell of a lot more from experience that you will ever learn from a certification test.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    PS neither are you. You're more like the local IT tech for PCL who spent 5 hours trying to determine what router was bad and preventing some computers from accessing the internet. When I got there for a printing problem it took me all of 30 seconds to realize that they had a DHCP problem. He felt he did not have time to talk to me. Big mistake. The receptionist had the Corporate office IT call me. After I told him what I found he had the DHCP service back up in less than a minute and then contacted the Bakersfield accounting office to have the local IT guys pink slip and final pay check ready by the end of the day. You never should think you know than an office equipment technician who has been in the industry for over 45 years.We know a hell of a lot more from experience that you will ever learn from a certification test.
    Nice rant slimjim

PS please use the space bar after a period. That was easy

Guess we know you failed your test.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Did you fail your test Slimjim?
    Nope. Experience doesn't require a test. But for all of the training I have had to go for with Lanier dictation systems and later with Ricoh I had no problems passing their certification tests.

Nope. Experience doesn't require a test. But for all of the training I have had to go for with Lanier dictation systems and later with Ricoh I had no problems passing their certification tests.
    Good for You congratulations

Starting Monday, courtesy of the federal government, you’ll be able to get your hands on an N95 mask for free.

The Biden administration announced a week ago that 400 million masks were being shipped to pharmacies and community health centers nationwide.

Americans can get up to three N95s free of charge. However, only adult-sized N95s are expected be available when the distribution begins.

The expectation is that most pharmacies that are part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 vaccines will participate in the mask distribution.

Starting Monday, courtesy of the federal government, you’ll be able to get your hands on an N95 mask for free.

The Biden administration announced a week ago that 400 million masks were being shipped to pharmacies and community health centers nationwide.

Americans can get up to three N95s free of charge. However, only adult-sized N95s are expected be available when the distribution begins.

The expectation is that most pharmacies that are part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 vaccines will participate in the mask distribution.
    Called my walgreens.
    They don't expect those masks for 7-10 days AT BEST.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why don't you go buy some masks you broke ass idiot. Stop depending on handouts.

The N95 meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health N95 classification of air filtration, meaning that it filters at least 95% of airborne particles.

A pack of 10 industrial N95 masks found at hardware stores can be purchased for around $20
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

No I am letting you idiots know what can happen when you post the wrong thing about the people. But hey you're in Canada. You should know all about Canada's no-freedom of speech laws where you could have to pay huge fines if you say anything bad about one of Canada's scared cows.
    You'll have to fill me in on what "Canada's sacred cows" are.