Copier Sales People = SCUM

Re: Copier Sales People = SCUM

Everybody, "Zip it" !

YouTube

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Assisted me in the past? I wish I could remember when you assisted me, but I will thank you now nonetheless.
    Don't believe it Zoo. Think he tried to "help" me in the past but was way off. If I remember I laughed at his suggestion. I'm sure the company he retired from has so many less call backs with this imbicile gone! None of his suggestions are spot on from what I've read in the past. Haven't been able to read his posts except for quotes in others posts for some time now and I thank God for this because maybe he would rub off on me. I bet most of his reputation cards came from NON-Technical posts! And like I said he is probably one of the same = Phil, bms2, salesjerk, etc.

I went on my settings to see if I could remove all my reputation cards but couldn't find anyway to remove them. Please anyone knows how I can erase them or that sees this post please remove them. Want to prove a point I could care less about them. As shown with some here they mean nothing when it comes to actually helping a fellow tech. You can have all the rep cards in the world and make you feel like a big man but when it comes down to it you SUCK as a tech!

What does matter to me is the 20 thanks & likes I got just this morning in my mailbox. This shows how I'm helping fellow "techs" here !!!! No worries I will continue to help here until the new site is up and running. Hopefully I will get all the good techs here to leave and you morons can stay here trading rep cards...Hahahahaha

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Wanted to add, since this thread got hijacked and off topic once again. This will be my last post in this thread. Made my point several times and now time to get back to helping fellow techs. Too much time and energy wasted on this.

By the way thanks to the many techs who PM'd me with support. Good to know how "most" feel here and just want it to be civil and help each other. Hopefully it will get back to that someday.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post

I went on my settings to see if I could remove all my reputation cards but couldn't find anyway to remove them. Please anyone knows how I can erase them or that sees this post please remove them.
    https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/f...vb3_reputation
    See "What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?"

P.S.
    So sorry to hear techs cursing techs. It's not needed.

I feel like brothers some of techs here, btw people who I never met, and be more than glad to assist them every time I can. It's to the point that I will even welcome some at my home if someday good fate meet us. Hard times are ahead, only by staying with our most loved ones and united we will overcome!

Just my 0.02$
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

this thread was started on the premise/generalization that " ALL xxxxx are scum "

yes there are salespeople that only worry about their back pockets... but we ALL have that mentality to one degree or another...

IF we didn't, why do we work!?

The problem with generalizations are : NOT everyone will fit into said category.

we can make that point for every position in life.

I had 2 terrible teachers in school.... that was a small portion of the teaching world.

We have rouge cops... NOT all cops go shooting XXXXX because of their biases

Some have crappy doctors ( i just fired one )

Look at our lawmakers ( Every country/state has them )

Terrible techs ( hell we have ALL seen some like that here )

and it all boils down to:

We are ALL different in our ways... our beliefs .. our morals.. they way we do our jobs...the way we treat our families/neighbors.

We are HUMANS...

But to throw EVERYONE into one 'class' just because you had a bad experience with ONE in that group, is NO reason to make a statement like:

XXXXX are scum.

Just shows the narrow mindedness of the person complaining about XYZ.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Assisted me in the past? I wish I could remember when you assisted me, but I will thank you now nonetheless.
    It has been quite a few years. In fact you had even sent me a Friend request which at the time I had accepted but have recently deleted.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

for those that are making the " multiple account " accusations.. ( and supposedly having ADMIN in their back pocket )

remedy is very simple... contact Aneurysm give him your concerns. I will stand by the ONE USER ONE ACCOUNT rule:

Forum Rule #1 Multiple Accounts - Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

IMHO such unfounded accusations are nothing more than the ramblings of an unstable mind.

my .02 on the subject

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    for those that are making the " multiple account " accusations.. ( and supposedly having ADMIN in their back pocket )

remedy is very simple... contact Aneurysm give him your concerns. I will stand by the ONE USER ONE ACCOUNT rule:

Forum Rule #1 Multiple Accounts - Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

IMHO such unfounded accusations are nothing more than the ramblings of an unstable mind.

my .02 on the subject
    I know there are a few out there who have rergistered more than one account but not to deceive anyone. Be warned any if you who are registered using an email address that is provided by your current employer. Should you leave that company's employ you might also lose access to that email account and any email notifications that may be sent to it. If you then try to change the email that you use, you will be unable to reply to the confirmation email that is sent. Change that email now.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

My production guy sales guys are the ones that give me the biggest headaches..I have one that didn't bother to tell anyone this guy was producing documents 12x18, 2 sided 30% fill!!!This is 5 times the normal coverage..This guy has gone through 85 bottles of C6100 toner in around 140K color copies. That about 2 k per bottle at the normal click rate and 11x17 is one click. This isn't the 1st time and we have lost our asses on several accounts due to this, B&W production as well. He just gets his commission and F*** the rest of us..I'm responsible for supplies and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    My production guy sales guys are the ones that give me the biggest headaches..I have one that didn't bother to tell anyone this guy was producing documents 12x18, 2 sided 30% fill!!!This is 5 times the normal coverage..This guy has gone through 85 bottles of C6100 toner in around 140K color copies. That about 2 k per bottle at the normal click rate and 11x17 is one click. This isn't the 1st time and we have lost our asses on several accounts due to this, B&W production as well. He just gets his commission and F*** the rest of us..I'm responsible for supplies and parts.

That ís a long term loss right there. That the company feels, and not one of the bosses favorites any more i guess.
    On KonMin you can do yield calculation monthly but you need to go to site once a month to collect info.
    KonMin could have added this feature but chose not to for some reason.
    If its graphical in nature best is to exclude the toner, and include in the contract that if part don't make yield due to 3de party toners then they will be billed accordingly or no service.
    And about there is where you loos the deal to the guy that did not think or worse cared.

There are newish machine at all of my shops for the same customer, were they refuse to pay the lease the renting company refusing to remove because of higher that normal yield coverage.
    In this copier company should have been able to pick up what they print and notice the coverage was high 10-15% b/w coverage made them decide to stop service and worm themselves out of it.

Here some of the costumers will take the up sell because of some or other tax reason i don't understand... Need to have that kind of expense for some reason.
    Please enlighten me if you know.

But Nashua in ZA has burned them selves so bad in the industry that they had to diversify to other things.
    They are still at it there deals and contracts are a fine trap.

Something like a 1515 that time would have cost the same as a small car over 60 months...
    On the other hand KonMin here has a clear transparency about the real total cost.
    Amazing how these guys can weave deal togeter and sometime far over my pay grade.
    Watched corporate deals go down on break even.
    Last edited by allan; 03-24-2020 at 11:58 PM.
    Whatever