Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Get us the F--k back to work!

This ain't the plague, this ain't Ebola. This is a respiratory disease. Most people are recovering within a week or two. Let's isolate old and sick. This country needs to work. This is insanity.

Re: Get us the F--k back to work!

That's what I said..All I got was grief about wanting my parents to die..Well guess what..They are either gonna die from Corona if we go back to work , or starvation if the country shuts down and we all lose our jobs..Go ahead, you pick..

Apparently you don't understand this virus can Kill you and your family or anyone you meet if your infected.

And you have probably never been homeless..How will you help any family members if you are broke and living out of a box?? Yes, this is a serious disease, yes it can (and has killed many), yes it seems to affect all ages (but again, the ones with existing conditions are more likely to die from it). Just like every other scary sickness that has arisen for the last 40 years..BTW..113K have recovered from the virus..It's not the end of the world. E

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    And you have probably never been homeless..How will you help any family members if you are broke and living out of a box?? Yes, this is a serious disease, yes it can (and has killed many), yes it seems to affect all ages (but again, the ones with existing conditions are more likely to die from it). Just like every other scary sickness that has arisen for the last 40 years..BTW..113K have recovered from the virus..It's not the end of the world. E
    How will you help Your family if you die!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    How will you help Your family if you die!
    work and private Insurance, 401k,..Which will also be gone if we don't get back to work..

work and private Insurance, 401k,..Which will also be gone if we don't get back to work..
    Can't work if your dead. That's pretty funny you think so.
    What if you infected someone and they die? Guess that's an acceptable loss?.
    Stay home stay safe buddy.

You and I are not going to agree on this..I think you're too extreme and you think I don't care..You go ahead and stay at home, lose your job, your savings, your house, and be unable to provide for your family..Meanwhile, unless I am exhibiting any symptoms I will continue to go to work and take the precautionary measures that are recommended. When this is over we can post and have a good laugh..Oh wait, I'll be dead and you'll be living under a bridge with that "will work for...sign..

You and I are not going to agree on this..I think you're too extreme and you think I don't care..You go ahead and stay at home, lose your job, your savings, your house, and be unable to provide for your family..Meanwhile, unless I am exhibiting any symptoms I will continue to go to work and take the precautionary measures that are recommended. When this is over we can post and have a good laugh..Oh wait, I'll be dead and you'll be living under a bridge with that "will work for...sign..
    Well if your still working what are you complaining about?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

IMHO a lot of this is all media hype. IF people would just use the common sense guidelines MOM always told us to do, this wouldn't be as big of a deal. Most of the hype comes from ONE side... the Side that has been against POTUS for 3 years.
    Stupid people do stupid things when they shouldn't be doing them. Look at the kids that are: eating Tide Pods... lighting themselves on fire.... STUPID...

If China had told the world the truth in nov-dec 2019 we wouldn't be near the straits we are in now.

People need to have a plan of action. They should/could have been saving monies/supplies for a while before this.
    How many have 3-6 months worth of savings? How many had/have enough non-perishable food stuffs put aside? Do you have a plan to evacuate your home to where you don't have to rush to get things together to be able to leave?

Personally myself, i have over a years worth of food/water stored. I have enough extra gas for a 1,200mi trip. CASH on hand .... medicines (only have 1 RX) 8 months.

People LET themselves get into these spots due to poor planning.

And don't try to blame trump for shutdowns.. UNTIL Martial Law is declared ( it is not yet ) the LOCAL governments are the ones that implemented are the ones that declared the shutdowns in their states.
    With the limited resources in local systems, they have really NO WAY to enforce a TRUE LOCKDOWN.