Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you know anyone who has gotten Covid 19 ?

Re: Do you know anyone who has gotten Covid 19 ?

Quote Originally Posted by labellem View Post
    My grandmother fell ill with covid-19. At first, there was a high fever, a feeling of fatigue. She was hospitalized in a good clinic. Her condition improved, but after a few days, it began to deteriorate again, and she was diagnosed with pneumonia. I took the prescribed medications for about a week, but my condition worsened day by day. Soon I was tested again, and the doctors detected covid-19. She was immediately transferred to the ICU, where she spent three days, the most excruciating three days. A PCR test was taken; the result was negative. To say I was glad is not to say anything. Before that, I was skeptical about any protection means, but now I use masks N95 and respirators K95; I bought them on the site - NIOSH N95 Masks for Sale and KN95 Respirators at Pandemic Pal. Take care of yourself.
    These spammers have no dignity whatsoever.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Do you know anyone who has gotten Covid 19 ?

Re: Do you know anyone who has gotten Covid 19 ?

A good friend lost his wife to covid and a coworker of my wife's spent a month in the ICU. Wear your mask and get the vaccine, do your preventive maintenance. ;-)