Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,900
    Rep Power
    76

    The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Now this is something everyone can get on board with.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-for-covid-aid

  2. #2
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Now this is something everyone can get on board with.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-for-covid-aid
    Based on the "roster" it looks like somebodies are getting "leveraged" on the back side!!!The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

  3. #3
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,900
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    Based on the "roster" it looks like somebodies are getting "leveraged" on the back side!!!The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    I just thought it was a kind of good news story showing that all of the super rich aren't greedy a holes.

  4. #4
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    chas
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: The wealthy asking to be taxed more

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I just thought it was a kind of good news story showing that all of the super rich aren't greedy a holes.
    Ran into many rich or super rich over the years as a service tech. And just as in any group there are greedy and others that are ready willing and able to share with others. In fact in one college humanities class a super "tax the rich" warrior advocated that the rich not be allowed to deduct from their taxable income an donations made to charities. Because according to her we all knew that those charities only bought their supplies and goods from the people that donated to them to buy the goods and services

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here