Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Humor.... What happens when you make a copy of a piece of  bread.

Humor.... What happens when you make a copy of a piece of bread.

This person has a YouTube page and makes copies of just about everything on their small Canon copier. I know, I know boring stuff, but only something a copier tech would be interested in.

What happens if you photocopy bread - YouTube

Back in the early 90's there was a radio station that would give out a free lunch, dinner or passes to something, but it was based on..who had the best panty fax. Ladies would hop up on the copier and take a photocopy of their underwear or lack there of, fax it in and the DJ's would decide who was the winner. We received a call for jammed paper during this time and low and behold we removed a what was supposed to be a panty fax, but got jammed because of the black sky shot areas. I don't know what that has to do with making a copy of a piece of bread, but thought I would share it.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Humor.... What happens when you make a copy of a piece of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Back in the early 90's there was a radio station that would give out a free lunch, dinner or passes to something, but it was based on..who had the best panty fax. Ladies would hop up on the copier and take a photocopy of their underwear or lack there of, fax it in and the DJ's would decide who was the winner. We received a call for jammed paper during this time and low and behold we removed a what was supposed to be a panty fax, but got jammed because of the black sky shot areas. I don't know what that has to do with making a copy of a piece of bread, but thought I would share it.
    And there have been instances of Suzie Q ending up ln the emergency room with major lacerations after the platen glass has broken.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    This person has a YouTube page and makes copies of just about everything on their small Canon copier. I know, I know boring stuff, but only something a copier tech would be interested in.

What happens if you photocopy bread - YouTube

Originally I read the subject I thought this was another "secretary makes copies of bagels to warm the up for her breakfast" type of story. Goofiest thing I ever saw in the years I worked on copiers was not the idiots sitting on the copier to copy their private. But there quite a few teens the would go into the copier room in the high schools and lift their shirts to copy their chests. Found a few paper jams with some impressive chests on the jams that way Or the other bit was the students always made copies of their faces to see how good the copier worked at picture taking.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

it's so fun to read these threads. It would take a single thread to tell the nonsense we encounter from customers every day instead of talking about politics.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: Humor.... What happens when you make a copy of a piece of bread.

Ok I chuckled