Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Well well hasn't this thread been perverted.

I thought it was about RGB's death...

Guess not.

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Well well hasn't this thread been perverted.

I thought it was about RGB's death...

Guess not.
    Welp, when RGB made a statement about her wishes in how her replacement should be handled and her family released it to the press, I don't think we should limit ourselves to only talking about her death. No?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That show your total lack of understanding of how the US government works. Yes the number of SCOTUS Justices can be changed but not by the President. Only Congress has that power.
    Correct, the Democrats control Congress with an overwhelming and secure majority with the most women ever elected to office.

There is no chance the Republicans will regain control of Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I believe that Roe was wrongly decided and hope that it's overturned.

Liberals are all over the place when it come to the unborn. They say that a child in the womb isn't a person and has no rights.

So, I asked them if I punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and the "fetus" dies if I should be charged with murder? There anawer is always yes. I ask how I can be charged with murder if the fetus isn't a person and has no rights. It's very revealing.
    Easy for a male to decide what's right for a woman. In Canada, it is 100% a woman's personal choice with no interference from politics or religion. All contraceptive services are provided free of charge.

Roe vs Wade was 100% correctly decided.

You have a right to make your own personal choices but no right to impose those choices on other people.

Violence has become the norm for liberals

Blue Checks Vow Violence If McConnell Tries to Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘Burn the Entire F**king Thing Down’

Read the threats right here: Blue Checks Vow Violence If Mitch McConnell Tries to Replace Ginsburg
    Breitbart far right propaganda!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Easy for a male to decide what's right fora woman. In Canada, it is 100% a woman's personal choice with no interference from politics or religion.

Roe vs Wade was 100% correctly decided.

Since when is a woman more qualified to decide when life begins? Should a woman be able to have an abortion at 9-months? The youngest a baby has survived outside of the womb is: 21 weeks and 5 days

How about we go with facts and not the gender of the person pushing the narrative?

Liberals are burning down cities, killing cops and are threatening violence over the Court. Just saying...you never know with you guys.
    Way too much late night Fox News opinion host histeria propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I wonder if she realized that might not be until January 20, 2024.

Oh and by the way, for all of those who like to say RBG supported equal rights for everyone, she dide not support equal rights for the unborn.
    Of course she knew the date that President will be inaugurated.

This is also the last day that President Trump and his crime family and associates can write themselves a pardon.

Since when is a woman more qualified to decide when life begins? Should a woman be able to have an abortion at 9-months? The youngest a baby has survived outside of the womb is: 21 weeks and 5 days

How about we go with facts and not the gender of the person pushing the narrative?
    No one does it at 9 months that a Republican myth
    That's a Fact Jack

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Way too much late night Fox News opinion host histeria propaganda.
    I always wonder why Canadians are so keenly interested in American politics but Americans don't care about yours. Is it because we're #1 and your country is dependent on our military should there be a major war? Let's face it, nobody is depending on Canada for much of anything. No offense.