Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    No one does it at 9 months that a Repbician myth
    That's a Fact Jack
    Tell us ol' wise one. When does life begin? I forgot, only women can decide that in your world. Ooops.

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Tell us ol' wise one. When does life begin? I forgot, only women can decide that in your world. Ooops.
    Tell us ol' wise one why does everything start the day you were born and not 9 months before?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Tell us ol' wise one why does everything start the day you were born and not 9 months before?
    My story, like everyone else, didn't start on the day I was born. It started on the day that I was conceived.

Democrats support late term abortions.

Read the full story:

Democrats Overplay Their Hand on Abortion

In New York and Virginia, state governments are working to loosen restrictions on late-term abortion—and giving the anti-abortion movement an opportunity.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/new-york-and-virginia-push-expand-abortion-rights/581959/

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Violence has become the norm for liberals

Blue Checks Vow Violence If McConnell Tries to Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘Burn the Entire F**king Thing Down’

Read the threats right here: Blue Checks Vow Violence If Mitch McConnell Tries to Replace Ginsburg
    I wish they would bring the riots to my town. Like I said before there are bunch of deplorable rednecks here waiting with AR-15's. So come on down!
    No police needed we will take care of it once and for all!

Also wish one of them would come up to my table when out dining and harass me. I will beat at least one of them to a pulp. The mob may end up out numbering me but I promise at least one will go to hospital or morgue with me!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Since when is a woman more qualified to decide when life begins? Should a woman be able to have an abortion at 9-months? The youngest a baby has survived outside of the womb is: 21 weeks and 5 days

How about we go with facts and not the gender of the person pushing the narrative?
    The fact is an unborn child is inside her body not any males. Ultimately, the female shoulders all of the pain and burden of the pregnancy and life thereafter. The male could depart at any time.

A woman has the 100% final right to decide the how to manage her pregnancy. She is required to seek medical council free of politics or religion to know the risks involved in terminating any pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The fact is an unborn child is inside her body not any males. Ultimately, the female shoulders all of the pain and burden of the pregnancy and life thereafter. The male could depart at any time.

A woman has the 100% final right to decide the how to manage her pregnancy. She is required to seek medical council free of politics or religion to know the risks involved in terminating any pregnancy.
    I'm about to blow your mind. It will shock your liberal senses.

Here in the USA, being a man doesn't preclude me from having a say in abortion.

Guess what else?

Being white doesn't preclude me from having a say in matters of race.

I bow to no man or woman on anything. Period.

Hey Billy,

I can't read those imbeciles posts but from what I read of your posts you ripped them a new asshole! Ha-ha-ha

Couldn't of said it better myself. You presented your case backed up with hard core facts, in a logical manner. Again don't waste your time they will never get it, especially if logical. This "person" using several names will just go on and on. You made your case. Personally I would block them but that is your business. The only way these people get it is ignore them. Let them get back to talking to themselves in the trump bashing threads. That's all they have. Ha-ha talking to themselves.

Some may not say it but 99% of "Americans" on this forum agree with you. Many are small biz owners like myself who LOVE captialism and decide how big I want to grow my business, not the Government! And more importantly I love my kids and want their life to be better then mine and their kids better. This won't happen with these Dems.

Just remember what these SICK MOTHER FUC$#RS did to Pres Trump & others in less than 4 years,

This is just a little of what they done. And this GREAT president was still able to get so much done keeping his promises.

Spied on his campaign & transition

Ukraine

Impeached him

Leaks, Leaks, Leaks

Russia Russia Russia

Fought him on everything, if he found a cure for cancer they would say it was too late!

Etc etc etc

And what they did to Justice Cavanugh was unforgettable. I know a lot of people that haven't forgot what they did to him and voting for Trump because of it. And a few are dems in my family that after watching what they did to Cavanugh & now the riots in streets they switched parties!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey Billy,

I can't read those imbeciles posts but from what I read of your posts you ripped them a new asshole! Ha-ha-ha

Couldn't of said it better myself. You presented your case backed up with hard core facts, in a logical manner. Again don't waste your time they will never get it, especially if logical. This "person" using several names will just go on and on. You made your case. Personally I would block them but that is your business. The only way these people get it is ignore them. Let them get back to talking to themselves in the trump bashing threads. That's all they have. Ha-ha talking to themselves.

Some may not say it but 99% of "Americans" on this forum agree with you. Many are small biz owners like myself who LOVE captialism and decide how big I want to grow my business, not the Government! And more importantly I love my kids and want their life to be better then mine and their kids better. This won't happen with these Dems.

Just remember what these SICK MOTHER FUC$#RS did to Pres Trump & others in less than 4 years,

This is just a little of what they done. And this GREAT president was still able to get so much done keeping his promises.

Spied on his campaign & transition

Ukraine

Impeached him

Leaks, Leaks, Leaks

Russia Russia Russia

Fought him on everything, if he found a cure for cancer they would say it was too late!

Etc etc etc

And what they did to Justice Cavanugh was unforgettable. I know a lot of people that haven't forgot what they did to him and voting for Trump because of it. And a few are dems in my family that after watching what they did to Cavanugh & now the riots in streets they switched parties!
    You're probably right. I should ignore a lot of this stuff.

You're probably right. I should ignore a lot of this stuff.
    No don't stop! Perhaps you made your point in this thread but I like your political views and want to hear more of them. Most of your political views are same as mine but you have a better way of expressing them