Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    As much as I detest abortion, if your mother had decided to abort you, the gene pool would be better because of it.
    Just another disgusting comment from You.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Just another disgusting comment from You.
    I thought you'd like it since you're a fan of abortion? Do me a favor and ask your mom if she ever considered aborting you? Let me know.

I thought you'd like it since you're a fan of abortion? Do me a favor and ask your mom if she ever considered aborting you? Let me know.
    images.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yeah, I'm the nutjob. Here's a picture of an aborted baby. You should make this your avatar.

abortion.jpg

Yeah, I'm the nutjob. Here's a picture of an aborted baby. You should make this your avatar.

Thanks for making my point

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You can't answer basic questions about abortion, bro.

And here's why you refuse to answer;

Abortion in Canada is legal at all stages of pregnancy and funded in part by the Canada Health Act. While some non-legal barriers to access continue to exist, such as lacking equal access to providers, Canada is the only nation with absolutely no specific legal restrictions on abortion.

In Canada it's legal to kill a baby up til the delivery date so long as it doesn't stick it's head out of the womb.

I never refuse to answer any of your quetions, why do you refuse to answer mine?

Let's try again?

Should there be any restrictions on abortion concerning the length of pregnancy? is it 4,5,6 months? What?

Are you a man or mouse? Squeak up.
    The reason I won't answer your question is much simpler than than all that. It is so much fun watching you melt that I don't want it to stop. You seem to think your glossy insults make you look intelligent. They just make me laugh.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

abortion.jpg
    When you first started posting here I thought "thus guy seems smart" now all a can think is "this guy needs help"
    Get some help my friend.
    I will not be responding to you in any of the threads here. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    When you first started posting here I thought "thus guy seems smart" now all a can think is "this guy needs help"
    Get some help my friend.
    You don't like the picture of the aborted baby? This is what you support. Own it. This isn't some make believe shit we're talking about. This is the end result.

And Canada's abortion laws are absolutely disgusting. You should hang your head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The reason I won't answer your question is much simpler than than all that. It is so much fun watching you melt that I don't want it to stop. You seem to think your glossy insults make you look intelligent. They just make me laugh.
    You need to worry about Canada. You don't vote here. Worry about Canada being the ONLY country that has no restrictions on abortion. You won't talk about that because you're ashamed.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Let me make short work of destroying your argument that men should have no say in what a woman does with her body. Don't run. Don't hide. Don't deflect. Answer the question since you're so confident with your position that the woman has full say in what she does with her body.

A big issue in the USA is late term abortion. Many democrats support late term abortion. But some democrats oppose it. I think every republican oppose it.

3rd trimester = 7,8 and 9 months.

Late term abortion is generally defined as the 3rd trimester.

My question to you is this and it's very simple

Both dems (some) and republican oppose late term abortion. Are we infringing on what a woman does with her body? A simple yes or no will suffice.

2nd question:

What is your stance on late term abortion? What's is the limit in your mind? 7,8, 9 months? What? Answer the question.
    Q1: Yes, you are infringing on a woman's rights. The child is not born yet.

Q2: The woman always has the final right to abort a pregnancy before birth.