Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sounds like your voting for Joe Thanks

It sounds like I'm gonna start blocking each one of you who refuses to answer relevant questions.

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It sounds like I'm gonna start blocking each one of you who refuses to answer relevant questions.

Here you go buddy this will cheer you up

And just so all of you know, I'm not the typical republican. I'm big into science.

I don't believe in God.
    I support gay rights
    I think there should be restrictions on guns. But not some of the ones dems support. They make no sense.

And just so all of you know, I'm not the typical republican. I'm big into science.

I don't believe in God.
    I support gay rights
    I think there should be restrictions on guns. But not some of the ones dems support. They make no sense.
    Thanks for supporting Joe

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Now you're becoming a fraud just like the other guy. Answer the damn question already:

Is it settled science that a baby can survive outside the womb long before 9-months?

I thought you were all about science? Guess not.
    Conversation terminated. I hope President Biden has the opportunity to appoint a replacement for RBG after Jan 21 2021 possibly Merrick Garland.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hell naw. While I don't believe in God, I will fight to the death to protect religious freedom.

Hell naw. While I don't believe in God, I will fight to the death to protect religious freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Conversation terminated. I hope President Biden has the opportunity to appoint a replacement for RBG after Jan 21 2021 possibly Merrick Garland.
    Conversation terminated? However will I survive?

I know, why don't we have a science discussion? I'm highly educated.

PS - You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Keep us updated on that, Mr. Canada.

By the way, for some of you who may be reading this, you may wonder why I'm being so hard on the 2 Canadians.

It's because both of them are BIG frauds that claim to stand on SCIENCE. What a joke. They don't want to talk about science. They don't know jack squat about science.

The truth is that's it's settled science that a baby can survive outside out of the womb long before 9 months with no assistance from medical devices. That's why even in every democrat state that they impose restrictions...unlike Canada.

But they don't give a damn about that. No. It's not about about science for them. It's all about men not having a say in abortion. End of discussion.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Just for the record BillyCarpenter is really only good at straw man arguments. He will take something you say, or don't say, and twist it until it suits his purpose.
    End of discussion.