Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Re: Breaking: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You can't answer basic questions about abortion, bro.

And here's why you refuse to answer;

Abortion in Canada is legal at all stages of pregnancy and funded in part by the Canada Health Act. While some non-legal barriers to access continue to exist, such as lacking equal access to providers, Canada is the only nation with absolutely no specific legal restrictions on abortion.

In Canada it's legal to kill a baby up til the delivery date so long as it doesn't stick it's head out of the womb.

I never refuse to answer any of your quetions, why do you refuse to answer mine?

Let's try again?

Should there be any restrictions on abortion concerning the length of pregnancy? is it 4,5,6 months? What?

Are you a man or mouse? Squeak up.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Just saying that I don’t think an interpreter of the constitution (or ANY judge for that matter) should “lean a certain way”. They should be Neutral to political ideology and agendas. Sadly, in our country it seems impossible to find anyone that doesn’t have a D or R next to their name. The pool has been pissed in for decades and decades, and has yet to be “drained and cleaned”, thus leading to an engrained bias in all judges/ nominees.
    So I say they should be “right down the middle” (neutral), but realize that it is a futile request.
    Too many people seem to think that judges are above reproach. What they fail to realize is that judges are human. As such they have all the same human frailties as the rest of us. They make rulings based on their own preconceived ideas, usually politically based.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Conversation terminated? However will I survive?

I know, why don't we have a science discussion? I'm highly educated.

PS - You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Keep us updated on that, Mr. Canada.
    Told you it was a waste of your time. I'm a conservitive and can fight politics for what I believe in. But like I said many times a copier forum isn't the place for it!

These people are not rational. BLOCK THEM!!!

By the way Billy, my mother had a similar saying when growing up, when us kids would say somthing like "I wish we had a bigger house or car" my mother would say:

"Wish in one hand and shit in the other"

Ha-ha
    Last edited by copyman; 09-21-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Told you it was a waste of your time. I'm a conservitive and can fight politics for what I believe in. But like I said many times a copier forum isn't the place for it!

By the way Billy my mother to say a similar saying, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other"
    Ha-ha
    It have heard over the years as both wish and want.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post

By the way Billy, my mother had a similar saying when growing up, when us kids would say somthing like "I wish we had a bigger house or car" my mother would say:

"Wish in one hand and shit in the other"

Ha-ha
    I always thought the saying was a southern thing. But I see you're in Jersey and slim is in California, so that's not true. It sounds like some shit that someone from the south would say, tho. I've heard a million of 'em down here. lol

(CNN)A woman suspected of sending a letter containing the poison ricin to President Donald Trump was arrested as she tried to enter the US from Canada at a border crossing in New York state, a US law enforcement official said.

The woman was carrying a gun and arrested by US authorities, according to the law enforcement official.
    US prosecutors in Washington, DC, are expected to bring charges against her.
    CNN previously reported that law enforcement had intercepted a ricin package sent to Trump last week, according to two law enforcement officials, and that investigators were looking into the possibility that it came from Canada.

Woman suspected of sending poisoned letter to Trump arrested - CNNPolitics

(CNN)A woman suspected of sending a letter containing the poison ricin to President Donald Trump was arrested as she tried to enter the US from Canada at a border crossing in New York state, a US law enforcement official said.

The woman was carrying a gun and arrested by US authorities, according to the law enforcement official.
    US prosecutors in Washington, DC, are expected to bring charges against her.
    CNN previously reported that law enforcement had intercepted a ricin package sent to Trump last week, according to two law enforcement officials, and that investigators were looking into the possibility that it came from Canada.

Woman suspected of sending poisoned letter to Trump arrested - CNNPolitics

What's up with Canadians? One tried to kill our President and now we have an adviser to Trudeau that just called on liberals to burn down Congress.

@EmmMacfarlane
    , a policy advisor to Justin Trudeau's government & a politics professor, called for arson attacks on U.S. Congress if President Trump were to appoint a judge to the Supreme Court.

@EmmMacfarlane
    , a policy advisor to Justin Trudeau's government & a politics professor, called for arson attacks on U.S. Congress if President Trump were to appoint a judge to the Supreme Court.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

RBG Blasted Democrats For Proposing ‘Bad Idea’ Of Packing Supreme Court

Democrats and the mainstream media have attempted to use the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that she not be replaced until a new president is installed in an attempt to pressure Republicans from filling her seat.
    However, some of those same Democrats are ignoring what she said about packing the Supreme Court: that it was a “bad idea” that she “not at all in favor of” doing.

Ginsburg specifically called out the Democrat Party over the idea of packing the Supreme Court, saying that it would undermine the court’s legitimacy because it would “make the court appear partisan.”
    Omertà