Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Re: Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

I think the Amendment 25 crap they are pulling on #45 is just a dry run -=IF=- Sleepy Joe wins.
    Either he is being payed off (like Burnout) OR he is in the dark and really believes he will 'run the country'.
    Be interesting to see what comes next.

The dimwits don't want him, the repubs don't want him so that would make the 2/3 votes needed a shoe-in.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I think the Amendment 25 crap they are pulling on #45 is just a dry run -=IF=- Sleepy Joe wins.
    Either he is being payed off (like Burnout) OR he is in the dark and really believes he will 'run the country'.
    Be interesting to see what comes next.

The dimwits don't want him, the repubs don't want him so that would make the 2/3 votes needed a shoe-in.
    Literally just had this conversation over the lunch hour with a couple of guys at my Uncle's shop.
    Pelosi just admitted today that this isn't going to be for Trump!
    So that led us to believe that IF Biden is elected, then this will be their method to get him out of the way and get Radical Ol' Kamala in the Driver's seat to push their Crazy agendas.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Literally just had this conversation over the lunch hour with a couple of guys at my Uncle's shop.
    So that led us to believe that IF Biden is elected, then this will be their method to get him out of the way and get Radical Ol' Kamala in the Driver's seat to push their Crazy agendas.
    been outside most of the day so I hadn't heard the tie to biden. BUT I knew Biden didn't pick FlatBack Harris as his VP it was the DNC's pick.. even after she did such a shitty job in the prelims ..

They are a nasty bunch .... cutting each others throats.

ALERT: Biden Subject Of CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION…

It was only a matter of time before Joe Biden’s skeletons came tumbling out of his closet … with enough publicity to force Congress to get off their asses and finally DO SOMETHING!
    According to the Investor Business Daily’s Paul Sperry:
    ‘BREAKING: Joe Biden is the subject of an active federal criminal investigation into his role in the counterintelligence investigation directed @ the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, incl the former vice president’s activities in Ukraine.Ukrainian witnesses are cooperating’
    Just yesterday Sperry had broken the news, again on Twitter, that:
    ‘BREAKING: House investigators have now joined the Senate in requesting the FBI open a criminal investigation into possible foreign influence-peddling & embezzlement involving Joe Biden and his younger brother and son based on suspicious financial activities flagged by US Treasury’

President Trump also made some very bold claims on Twitter. The president retweeted a video, and added the caption … in nearly all caps:
    ‘Wow!!! NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN – GOT CAUGHT!!!’

https://twitter.com/i/status/958194412101799936

The Gateway Pundit reported: Last week the Senate released a report on the Bidens and notably Hunter Biden’s actions while his dad was Obama’s Vice President. FOX News reported:
    “I look at Hunter Biden today, where he stole millions of dollars, stole millions,” Trump claimed. “His father should leave the campaign because his father was in on it.”
    He added: “His father knew everything.”

The Gateway Pundit reported:
    Last week the Senate released a report on the Bidens and notably Hunter Biden’s actions while his dad was Obama’s Vice President. FOX News reported:

“I look at Hunter Biden today, where he stole millions of dollars, stole millions,” Trump claimed. “His father should leave the campaign because his father was in on it.”
    He added: “His father knew everything.”
    The president was referring to an interim report released by Republicans on the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees on their months-long joint investigation into the younger Biden’s role on the board of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, as well as his alleged “extensive and complex financial transactions.” According to the report, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, “received $3.5 million in a wire transfer” from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of the Russian capital.
    Will the ‘active investigation’ be used to hide documents? GWP asked.
    Rightfully skeptical Twitter users almost instantly expressed doubt that anything would come from the investigations and worse yet, that the specter of the investigation would be used as a pretext to stop the declassification that President Trump just ordered upon leaving the hospital:
    Quite frankly, my faith in Congress is nil. I would rather have the documents released and let the American people read them for themselves on websites like ours, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Fox News, etc. At least that way we will know the truth. I fear investigations in DC are usually run by people seeking to cover up crimes rather than expose them.

I guess only time will tell.

Hilarious New Conspiracy Theories Oh Boy I will really miss this after Joe's elected. NOT

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious New Conspiracy Theories Oh Boy I will really miss this after Joe's elected. NOT

... many of these conspiracy theories are being born and popularized by foreign countries trying to influence the US election in their favor. Right now for the next four weeks, the publication of disinformation will be at peak intensity.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Yep. Agree 100%. For once Crazy Nancy told the truth! It's not for Trump which only leaves Biden if they steal the election and Biden gets in. They are scared to death knowing he isn't right in the mind and not able to run the country. Which leaves radical Harris to run country after they use new law and remove uncle joe!

Buy your guns & ammo now, you will need to protect your family & you!!! There will be no police!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Yep. Agree 100%. For once Crazy Nancy told the truth! It's not for Trump which only leaves Biden if they steal the election and Biden gets in. They are scared to death knowing he isn't right in the mind and not able to run the country. Which leaves radical Harris to run country after they use new law and remove uncle joe!

Buy your guns & ammo now, you will need to protect your family & you!!! There will be no police!

Poorboy sounds like you already know the outcome

Funny Your worst nightmare President Harris may come true Just Imagine

Still BLOCKED Still FUNNY

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Joe actually said the people don't have a right to know if he will pack the supreme court. Hey Joe in case you didn't know the Government is the people and have every right to know. Just goes to show you how much of an imbecile this guy is. God help the USA if they cheat in the election and this guy gets in. Really sad what the Dem party has become. Just one example, what kind of people are ok with ripping a baby from the womb up to birth and even after the baby is born! A fully developed human being that can feel pain, and to see it torn apart and the small body parts put into the trash! This is just one of the things that make the Dem party very SICK people. Anyone that is ok with this type of murder will rot in hell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Joe actually said the people don't have a right to know if he will pack the supreme court. Hey Joe in case you didn't know the Government is the people and have every right to know. Just goes to show you how much of an imbecile this guy is. God help the USA if they cheat in the election and this guy gets in. Really sad what the Dem party has become. Just one example, what kind of people are ok with ripping a baby from the womb up to birth and even after the baby is born! A fully developed human being that can feel pain, and to see it torn apart and the small body parts put into the trash! This is just one of the things that make the Dem party very SICK people. Anyone that is ok with this type of murder will rot in hell !!!
    Interesting that the current President cheated with Russian help in 2016 you seem to say NOTHING.
    Previous President appointment was Blocked by the Republicans for No reason.
    Can't have it both ways.
    Hello President Biden