Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Re: Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    still a year behind...

Try and keep up Buddy reading is required

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Try and keep up buddy
    i'm not the idiot posting crap from 1 - 2 years ago asshole.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    From one of your guys' favorite websites.....Factcheck.org: Rates your claim as FALSE!

Posts on social media falsely claim that the Trump family is “disallowed from operating ANY charity” in New York because they “stole from a kids cancer charity.” That inaccurately describes the outcome of a court case involving the Donald J. Trump Foundation.
    Go back. Read my post again. There is no mention Trump being disallowed from running a charity.

What you are saying is the courts find the Trump charities guilty and the man won't release his taxes =no corruption.
    Whereas Biden releasing his taxes and 0 convictions = corruption.
    Not buying it.

But since you brought it up. Trump and his children are so corrupt if they ever want to run a charity again the courts require an army of lawyers be involved to keep them from helping themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i'm not the idiot posting crap from 1 - 2 years ago asshole.

Hilarious try reading the above post

Try and keep up with the thread

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Conspiracy theories????
    So now you're admitting that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times, etc., etc. are all pushing/ reporting on "far right wing conspiracy theories"??
    They have all reported on each and every statement I made about the Biden family. Dating all the way back to the 1970's!!
    You see, there was a time when the news channels reported on EVERYTHING that was happening, even the corrupt shit that democrats/ republicans (and their families) did, and not just one side of the news, or news that only fits their personal biases/ agendas. Reports, like the ones i mentioned, came from both conservative and liberal media/ news sources.

I will not "disengage from politics" at YOUR or ANYONE's request. Especially when it comes to the country I actually reside in. Maybe you should practice what you preach.
    But I do thank you for saying to enjoy the upcoming holidays. You do the same.

Also, I don't contribute money to any news source or platform.
    Aside from CTN....I only contribute money to veterans causes, cancer charities, diabetes foundations, and some smaller "back to school donation drives". I contribute to those places because either myself, or my family/ friends have be affected by it.

... take a couple of deep breaths, sleep on it and do yourself and your family a favor and disengage from politics for a few months. Trump is done.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Try and keep up buddy
    We are keeping up. You are almost a year behind. Can't find anything newer? Like maybe an Appellate court ruling on that decision? Or maybe the Appellate court over ruled and you don't want to have to admit so. Oh wait, if that happened liberal Google would bury it.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    We are keeping up. You are almost a year behind. Can't find anything newer? Like maybe an Appellate court ruling on that decision? Or maybe the Appellate court over ruled and you don't want to have to admit so. Oh wait, if that happened liberal Google would bury it.

The 2nd Moron try and keep up with the thread

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Really Sniffer haven't you gotten enough flak with your prior dealings with them?

Biden Vows To 'Collaborate' with Communist China

The United States is at a crossroads.
    Down one path is American exceptionalism — an unapologetic continuation of the nation’s 244-year status as a shining beacon of industry, liberty and freedom.
    Follow the other road and you’ll arrive at globalism, where America usually finds itself playing second fiddle for the benefit of other nations.

If it wasn’t clear before, we now have conclusive proof as to which direction presumptive president-elect Joe Biden plans to take our country.
    Now, the man who assured Americans that China wasn’t going to eat our lunch is openly promising to “collaborate” with the communist regime ruling the country.

In an Oct. 22 Op-Ed for the World Journal, a North American Chinese-language news publication, Biden argued that the United States “can’t isolate itself from the world” and would be better off working with other countries.
    “We have to work with other nations to meet global challenges that impact us all, starting by rebuilding our relationships with our closest partners,” Biden wrote, according to a translated version of the Op-Ed.

“We’re a Pacific power, and we’ll stand with friends and allies to advance our shared prosperity, security, and values in the Asia-Pacific region.”
    While the presumptive president-elect did mention furthering relations with Taiwan, a bitter enemy of the People’s Republic of China, he stopped short of offering any real support for the embattled island nation.

For the Chinese mainland however, Biden openly vowed to work with the ruling communist regime.
    “And our approach to China will focus on boosting American competitiveness, revitalizing our strengths at home, and renewing our alliances and leadership abroad,” Biden said.
    “We’ll work to collaborate with China when it’s in our interest, including on public health and climate change.”

This shouldn’t surprise anyone who is familiar with the former vice president’s dealings and work in the country, which were so beneficial to China that Chinese President Xi Jinping has warmly referred to Biden as an “old friend.”
    Despite Biden’s desire to buddy up with China, the danger posed by the People’s Republic is plain to see.

The country’s lies and deceit helped fan the flames of a novel coronavirus outbreak that has now morphed into a full global pandemic.
    The World Health Organization, a globalist group where China holds incredible sway, only helped to deflect criticism against the communist nation while doing little to alleviate the world’s struggle with COVID-19.
    If Biden ascends to the presidency, four years under his control could see a disastrous unseating of American hegemony and the rise of the Chinese century.

I mean after all since SnifferJoe is in China's back pocket why shouldn't he help them out?

The Wacko News

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Conspiracy theories????
    So now you're admitting that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times, etc., etc. are all pushing/ reporting on "far right wing conspiracy theories"??
    They have all reported on each and every statement I made about the Biden family. Dating all the way back to the 1970's!!
    You see, there was a time when the news channels reported on EVERYTHING that was happening, even the corrupt shit that democrats/ republicans (and their families) did, and not just one side of the news, or news that only fits their personal biases/ agendas. Reports, like the ones i mentioned, came from both conservative and liberal media/ news sources.

I will not "disengage from politics" at YOUR or ANYONE's request. Especially when it comes to the country I actually reside in. Maybe you should practice what you preach.
    But I do thank you for saying to enjoy the upcoming holidays. You do the same.

Also, I don't contribute money to any news source or platform.
    Aside from CTN....I only contribute money to veterans causes, cancer charities, diabetes foundations, and some smaller "back to school donation drives". I contribute to those places because either myself, or my family/ friends have be affected by it.
    ... I was worried you were one of the "suckers and losers" contributing to Rudy Giuliani's $20,000.00 per day retainer fee to make Trump feel like he is doing something while getting blown out and embarrassed in front of a real judge in court.