Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Re: Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Wow! Uncle Joe ends his day at 9:30AM today. Something is seriously wrong, he never comes out and the man is running for president!

The Dems and their partners the press can try and sugar coat it all they want, but they know something is seriously wrong with Hiden. Not sure he will make it to the debates yet alone Nov 3rd! They tried to keep RBG alive until after the election and failed, now doing same thing to this poor man. Even the little bit of activity he is doing is killing him! This is elder abuse plain & simple !!!!! It's like a grandfather trying to keep up with his grandkids all day at Disney! You have to feel sorry for him and if not you will after next Tuesday night. Anyone NOT STUPID will know what I'm talking about when they see a frail, agitated, confused old man on stage . Very sad

I'll bet he is a vampire. Yeah, that's a good conspiracy theory for you sheepublicans.
    Yes, I know I'm blocked. Funny anyways

This will cheer you up Flopman

Last edited by bsm2; 09-25-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Why? Joe Biden calls ‘a lid’ on the day well before noon, again.

EIGHT TIMES IN ONE MONTH? Come on Sleepy Joe!

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden set off complaints and questions as he once again wrapped up another day before lunch, even earning a jab from President Donald Trump.
    The Biden campaign has called a “lid” — the end of activities for the day — yet again on Thursday, less than two months before the election. Reporters announcing the lid on Twitter sparked dozens of comments as questions came up about why the former vice president is hiding away again rather than address major issues such as rioting in Kentucky where two police officers were shot.

Trump took a shot at “Sleepy Joe Biden” in a tweet on Thursday following the announcement by his campaign that the Democrat nominee would be preparing for upcoming debates instead.
    “Sleepy Joe Biden just closed down his campaign for the day (Again),” the president wrote. “Wants to rest! He is a very LOW ENERGY INDIVIDUAL, and our Country cannot make it in these exciting, but complex and competitive times, with a Low Energy President !!!”
    “Lid means he’s not going to be anywhere today. I’m working my a– off. I’m in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin,” Trump said during his rally in Pennsylvania on Tuesday after Biden called another lid that morning.
    Days before the presidential debate, Biden said he had begun to get ready and would focus more on the task of preparing starting Thursday.

“I’ve started to prepare but I haven’t gotten into it really heavily. I will be beginning tomorrow,” he told reporters Wednesday, according to pool reports.
    His campaign called the lid shortly after 9 a.m. on Thursday, just after doing the same thing on Tuesday.

WOW twice in one week... he must be wearing himself out!

And the lid called on Tuesday made it the eighth time just in the month of September, for anyone keeping track.
    Biden’s campaign insists there is a strategy in place, and has dismissed worries about the nominee laying low so close to the election.

But many liberals and some of Biden’s own supporters have questioned the methods. Far-left filmmaker Michael Moore recently slammed the Michigan campaign as being “worse” than that of 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
    “Yes, we need to do it differently than 2016, but we need to go the other direction,” Moore said last week. “We need more, we don’t need less.”

If you follow Biden on Twitter you can see for yourself the rash of SHIT Biden is getting on his failure to stay active and on point.
    Is this the best the democrats have to stand up to High Energy Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Why? Joe Biden calls ‘a lid’ on the day well before noon, again.

EIGHT TIMES IN ONE MONTH? Come on Sleepy Joe!

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden set off complaints and questions as he once again wrapped up another day before lunch, even earning a jab from President Donald Trump.
    The Biden campaign has called a “lid” — the end of activities for the day — yet again on Thursday, less than two months before the election. Reporters announcing the lid on Twitter sparked dozens of comments as questions came up about why the former vice president is hiding away again rather than address major issues such as rioting in Kentucky where two police officers were shot.

Trump took a shot at “Sleepy Joe Biden” in a tweet on Thursday following the announcement by his campaign that the Democrat nominee would be preparing for upcoming debates instead.
    “Sleepy Joe Biden just closed down his campaign for the day (Again),” the president wrote. “Wants to rest! He is a very LOW ENERGY INDIVIDUAL, and our Country cannot make it in these exciting, but complex and competitive times, with a Low Energy President !!!”
    “Lid means he’s not going to be anywhere today. I’m working my a– off. I’m in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin,” Trump said during his rally in Pennsylvania on Tuesday after Biden called another lid that morning.
    Days before the presidential debate, Biden said he had begun to get ready and would focus more on the task of preparing starting Thursday.

“I’ve started to prepare but I haven’t gotten into it really heavily. I will be beginning tomorrow,” he told reporters Wednesday, according to pool reports.
    His campaign called the lid shortly after 9 a.m. on Thursday, just after doing the same thing on Tuesday.

WOW twice in one week... he must be wearing himself out!

And the lid called on Tuesday made it the eighth time just in the month of September, for anyone keeping track.
    Biden’s campaign insists there is a strategy in place, and has dismissed worries about the nominee laying low so close to the election.

But many liberals and some of Biden’s own supporters have questioned the methods. Far-left filmmaker Michael Moore recently slammed the Michigan campaign as being “worse” than that of 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
    “Yes, we need to do it differently than 2016, but we need to go the other direction,” Moore said last week. “We need more, we don’t need less.”

If you follow Biden on Twitter you can see for yourself the rash of SHIT Biden is getting on his failure to stay active and on point.
    Is this the best the democrats have to stand up to High Energy Trump?
    Better than watching Fox News all day and sending out twitter rants on the toilet

No worries little buddy Trumps Fired Nov 4

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Ha-ha the same 4 morons don't even realize they are keeping this post on first page by replying to it. I can't read your rhetoric but THANK YOU!

Must be tough for one person to juggle several names in a forum.

GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A JOB !!!!

ha-ha the morons don't even realize they are keeping this post on first page by replying to it. I can't read it but THANK YOU!

Must be tough for one person to juggle several names in a forum
    Hello Conman
    Still Blocked still Funny
    We all know your read every single post!
    Enjoy your day

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Ignore, ignore, ignore that's all I ever get from bsm and his alter ego's when they post in my thread. Never anything constructive. Wish they had more to offer!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Ignore, ignore, ignore that's all I ever get from bsm and his alter ego's when they post in my thread. Never anything constructive. Wish they had more to offer!
    The the dimwitted party..
    That's the best they have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here you go Flopman
    Still Funny still blocked

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Ha-ha the same 4 morons don't even realize they are keeping this post on first page by replying to it. I can't read your rhetoric but THANK YOU!

Must be tough for one person to juggle several names in a forum.

GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A JOB !!!!
    Someone really needs to tell this guy that it is being kept on the front page because of all the draft dodging donny nicknames that are being added to it.