Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Re: Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

October Surprise: Tara Reade Releasing Memoir Before Election About Her Journey as a Biden Sex Assault Accuser

" If I believed Tara I wouldn't for vote for me either " Joe Biden

October during a presidential election year has developed a reputation for being riddled with “surprises” — meaning unearthed political dirt on a candidate that may affect election outcomes.
    One of this year’s October surprises happens to be regarding Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his sexual assault accuser, Tara Reade.
    Reade, a longtime Democrat, is planning to release a memoir on Oct. 27 titled “Left Out: When the Truth Doesn’t Fit In,” which details her experience after publicly sharing her allegation against Biden, who she claims sexually assaulted her while she worked for him in 1993. Biden was a senator at the time.

In her memoir, according to the promotional website, Reade promises to share “the aftermath of the re-victimization of speaking out about her sexual assault, with then Senator Joe Biden in 1993, where the shaming, attacks, and threats instigated by the media sent her into a personal tailspin.”
    “Tara-rized viciously by cyber bullies, receiving death threats and fearing for her life and those of her family, Tara tells how living with no regret and coming forward was right for her conscious,” the website states.

In an article published Tuesday, Reade told Fox News that “by being really frank about my life, about what has happened to me, and how I keep forward,” she hopes her work will help others who have also been victims.
    But Reade told Fox she doesn’t think the timing of her memoir’s planned release by TVGuestpert Publishing will affect Biden’s election chances because of the prevalence of early voting.

“It doesn’t have anything to do with the election,” she told Fox. “I do discuss Joe Biden and how I experienced Joe Biden as a staffer and as a woman. And it was not a positive experience, yet he is going to the most powerful position in the Western world.”
    Still, whether Reade intended to or not, her memoir may have an effect on voter turnout for Biden as the publicity will certainly bring Reade’s allegation against the Democratic presidential candidate back to the public eye with only weeks before Election Day.

This is also an occasion for voters to remember Biden’s running mate Sen. Kamala Harris‘ opinion on Biden’s accusers. Only last year — before she was selected by Biden as his vice-presidential running mate, of course — Harris stated that she believed these women.
    In April 2019, a reporter asked Harris’ at a campaign event in Nevada, “Senator, the question for you is, as someone who has a relationship with Vice President Biden, what message would you give to the women who feel like their space has been invaded in the past by the Vice President?”
    “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris responded.

“Do you believe that the vice president should enter this race?”
    “Oh, he’s going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn’t tell him what to do.”

https://youtu.be/zE05awxGw4c

This is just another moment where we are reminded of the double-standard embodied by Democratic politicians.

When Democrats call on Americans to “believe all women” who voice allegations against men such as President Trump or Justice Brett Kavanaugh, they refuse to equally apply their same principle to accusers of former President Bill Clinton or Biden.
    Unfortunately for the country, there’s nothing surprising about that.

This just PROVES Hiden Biden is one sick perverted fuck!

Biden Comes Out in Support of Young Children Becoming Transgender

https://twitter.com/i/status/1316913590620852224

Well we ALL know Hiden Biden talked out of his ASS when speaking on ANYTHING about guns... He doesn't know the difference between a CLIP and a MAGAZINE!

Flashback: The Time a Man Was Arrested After Taking Biden's Gun Advice

I will say this, however: I know that I
    know A LOT more about guns than Joe Biden does.

Jeffrey C. Barton, unfortunately, didn’t come to this conclusion before he took the then-vice president’s advice.
    So, before we get to the unfortunate case of Mr. Barton, let’s take two steps back in time. The first will be this Thursday, the second will be in 2013.

More importantly, while the prospect of Biden becoming president keeps me up at night metaphorically, my darling princess keeps me up at night literally. When you feel like your soul is shackled to a zombie’s body and you’re only awake thanks to an unnatural level of caffeine in your blood, new-baby cuteness and a zen-like acceptance of the foreknowledge you’ll next have a full night of natural sleep in about three months, the last thing you need is to watch a half-embalmed man stumble through a prearranged list of liberal platitudes, waiting for a “make sure you have the record player on at night”-level gaffe to get a jump on the next morning’s writing.
    With my attention was thusly diverted, my takeaway from what I saw from the town halls was that Biden mostly got the usual softballs on ABC while Trump’s event on NBC went a little like this:

Joe Concha

Oct 15, 2020

Trump denounces White Supremacy multiple times. Savannah Guthrie follows by accusing Trump of dodging. This is already an absolute joke. And does the audience get to ask questions? Trump pushes back by asking why Lester Holt didn’t ask about Antifa.

Joe Concha

Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: “It sounds like your dodging.”

8:38 PM ·

Want to put changing diapers into perspective? Have a child during the fever-months of a presidential race — provided, of course, you’re a Republican. It’s a reminder that life is never fair, but at least your baby is cute and you can clean up the mess.
    Even the best softball player misses a pitch occasionally, however, and this is Joe Biden we’re talking about.
    Asked about law enforcement reform, Biden gave a long and rambling answer with this gem somewhere in the middle: “You can ban chokeholds, but beyond that, you have to teach people how to de-escalate circumstances. De-escalate. So instead of anybody coming at you and the first thing you do is shoot to kill, you shoot them in the leg.”

OK Joe do you know how hard it is to shoot someone in the LEG on the run? This is real life, not some Follywood Movie!

https://youtu.be/zLgzviEziWE

At Reason, Robby Soave noted Biden had floated this idea of cops shooting people in the leg on a number of previous occasions, proving the former vice president was and remains spectacularly uninformed.
    “Contrary to the former veep’s repeated assertions, neither the cops nor anyone else — except perhaps James Bond — could plan to shoot people in the leg as a matter of routine practice,” Soave wrote.

“It would take an expert marksman to accomplish that feat consistently. Unless a target is at close range, standing perfectly still, it’s very difficult to hit a specific location on the body. In reality, people are often moving during shootouts, which means that legs and arms can be the hardest part of the body to hit.”
    It’s a reminder that Biden has a lot of bad advice when it comes to guns and how he thinks people can use them more responsibly — which brings us back to 2013.
    In the wake of the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, Biden told Americans they didn’t need AR-15-style rifles to protect themselves.
    “If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun,” he said during the 2013 question-and-answer video on WhiteHouse.gov, according to Politico, in order to dissuade a woman from purchasing a rifle to protect herself. He said he had given his wife the same advice, too.

“I said, ‘Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'” he said.
    “I promise you whoever’s coming in is not gonna.”
    No, they weren’t, because he then lived in the official vice presidential residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington, which is heavily guarded by Secret Service. The shotgun would be supererogatory.
    Also, it’s not great advice even if you aren’t in the Naval Observatory, as Barton found out.

The Vancouver, Washington, man was convicted in 2015 after he fired off shotgun blasts in the air to ward off men who were attempting to break into his vehicles.

According to The Columbian, Barton originally faced a misdemeanor charge of illegally discharging a firearm after the 2013 incident.

“I did what Joe Biden told me to do. I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air,” he said when he pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Officers, however, said discharging a weapon was only allowed in self-defense.

Barton was eventually convicted on a charge of obstructing a police officer, given that he didn’t follow police orders when they arrived.
    He could have been charged with discharging a firearm in a residential/crowded area also

Still, he was incensed that Biden gave advice on the official site of the White House that led to his arrest.
    “While maintaining that he did nothing wrong, Barton said that Biden owes him an apology,” The Columbian reported in 2013. “Underneath a black jacket that Barton wore in the courtroom Tuesday, he wore a black T-shirt with the words ‘Joe Biden Owes Me’ written in white letters on the back.”

“He should really know the law before he starts giving America advice on national television,” Barton said.
    He really should know how and when police are trained to respond to threats that require the use of a firearm, too, before saying that police reform involves trying to shoot criminals in the leg instead of anywhere that might be lethal.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Biden = the most corrupt politician in the history of DC. How sad Dems hate Trump so much they will allow this crook to run our country. One of the main reasons Biden is running for president is to pardon his son Hunter. Problem for him is he can't pardon himself!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Biden = the most corrupt politician in the history of DC. How sad Dems hate Trump so much they will allow this crook to run our country. One of the main reasons Biden is running for president is to pardon his son Hunter. Problem for him is he can't pardon himself!

Trump = the most corrupt politician in the history of DC. How sad Republicans hate Biden so much they will allow this crook to run our country. One of the main reasons Trump is running for president is to pardon himself. Problem for him is he can't pardon himself!

Yep Still Funny Still Blocked

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump = the most corrupt politician in the history of DC. How sad Republicans hate Biden so much they will allow this crook to run our country. One of the main reasons Trump is running for president is to pardon himself. Problem for him is he can't pardon himself!

Yep Still Funny Still Blocked
    Trump is so corrupt that after close to four years they still have not been able to make anything stick. I guarantee if any of our politicians were put through what he was it would not be very hard to come up with something on them and make it stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Trump is so corrupt that after close to four years they still have not been able to make anything stick. I guarantee if any of our politicians were put through what he was it would not be very hard to come up with something on them and make it stick.
    with all the revelations coming out about Obama.. Biden..Killary I think someone(s) will be wearing orange soon.