Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Re: Just how Sleepy is Joe Hiden ???

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Can??? Doubtful!!! In truth minorities such as Latinos and blacks are leaving the Democrat Party in droves. They have decided that the Democrat Party has taken them for granted for far too long. Decades of unfulfilled campaign promises have left them looking for a new home. Many are voting for Trump. Some are voting for one of the others parties Green, Peace 7 Freedom or Libertarian. And a few are just going to sit this one out.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

This game is almost over. Trump should win in a landslide. Only way I see Quid Pro Quo Joe winning is if the Dems cheat with the mail in ballots, etc. They had their trial run with the 2018 election and mail in voting fiasco and know it works to distract and CHEAT.

Trump has had to overcome everything they threw at him and has won. He has to overcome one more thing, the cheating!

Posting the Joe Hiden posts has been fun these last few months but glad it's almost over.

GO TRUMP !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    This game is almost over. Trump should win in a landslide. Only way I see Quid Pro Quo Joe winning is if the Dems cheat with the mail in ballots, etc. They had their trial run with the 2018 election and mail in voting fiasco and know it works to distract and CHEAT.

Trump has had to overcome everything they threw at him and has won. He has to overcome one more thing, the cheating!

Posting the Joe Hiden posts has been fun these last few months but glad it's almost over.

GO TRUMP !!!!!
    Sounds like You already Know Biden will WIN
    Already making EXCUSES for a FAILED President.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Just as suspected the dems found a way to cheat in the election. Funny how last night Trump is winning in every swing state and they all had to stop counting for the night. Once they saw how many Sleepy was down suddenly "mail in ballots" for Dems were found. I said 2018 was the trial run and they saw it worked. This will be really sad for the country if Dems pull it off. But really hard when everything is stacked against you, 95% media, big tech, etc etc.

Well just like I said, win or lose this will be it for me posting politics in a copier technician forum. Will only stop here to help my fellow technicians and once in a while to ask for help.

Had a lot of fun with it these last few months. Couldn't read most of the blocked replies but just writing something funny everyday was worth it.

I hope this forum can get back to "technicians" helping each other and leave the politics out of it. Especially if uncle joe steals the election. The dems should be happy and have nothing to argue about. Time to move on with life.

Best of luck to all.....

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Just as suspected the dems found a way to cheat in the election. Funny how last night Trump is winning in every swing state and they all had to stop counting for the night. Once they saw how many Sleepy was down suddenly "mail in ballots" for Dems were found. I said 2018 was the trial run and they saw it worked. This will be really sad for the country if Dems pull it off. But really hard when everything is stacked against you, 95% media, big tech, etc etc.

Well just like I said, win or lose this will be it for me posting politics in a copier technician forum. Will only stop here to help my fellow technicians and once in a while to ask for help.

Had a lot of fun with it these last few months. Couldn't read most of the blocked replies but just writing something funny everyday was worth it.

I hope this forum can get back to "technicians" helping each other and leave the politics out of it. Especially if uncle joe steals the election. The dems should be happy and have nothing to argue about. Time to move on with life.

Best of luck to all.....
    Reminds me of 2008 when Al Franken finally was declared winner in the Minnesota when a box of ballots was found in the trunk of a poll worker's car three days after the election day had just enough votes for Franken to flip the results

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Reminds me of 2008 when Al Franken finally was declared winner in the Minnesota when a box of ballots was found in the trunk of a poll worker's car three days after the election day had just enough voted fors Franken to flip the results
    yeah I remember that also.

I also know he wasn't in office very long either.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yeah I remember that also.

I also know he wasn't in office very long either.
    He was midway through his second term when a sex scandal forced him to resign in December 2017. Al Franken regrets resigning from Senate over sexual misconduct scandal

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    He was midway through his second term when a sex scandal forced him to resign in December 2017. Al Franken regrets resigning from Senate over sexual misconduct scandal
    ok So Joe has been in Senate for 180 Years .. with all the groping/sniffing why didn't HE resign?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

CNN, Fox News projects Joe Biden wins the 2021 Presidency!