Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

what was your social class at the time when you were growing up??? low, middle, upper...???

bear with me... I have one or two other questions before I speak...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    what was your social class at the time when you were growing up??? low, middle, upper...???

bear with me... I have one or two other questions before I speak...

I grew up dirt poor. Most people in North Louisiana grew up poor. In any case, that's got nothing to do with you trying to put all blacks in one tidy box and proclaim that there's a "black experience" for the entire race. Like I said, you need to check yourself and really examine how you look at black people.

Ok...
    you grew up with a lot of black people...
    how do you think black people as a whole view black lives matters and racism and prejudice???

Ok...
    you grew up with a lot of black people...
    how do you think black people as a whole view black lives matters and racism and prejudice???

I'm gonna say this again. You need to pay attention. THERE IS NO BLACK PEOPLE "AS A WHOLE". You keep trying to put all black folk in one box. Why do you feel the need to do that?

alright... I am going to talk to you and explain somethings to you...
    1. I am from the caribbean... jamaican
    2. I am black... strange I know...
    3. lets have a chat about the black experience as I understand it...

black people don't really experience racism or prejudice... I would have to say the experience preferences... strongly held preferences at times but preferences...

I grew up in a world where black people could do a lot of different things and held just about every job you could think of... yet the big thing was to come to america...

why??? opportunities... chance to make something better of yourself... but in the process of doing that you will meet the preferences and ignorances of various people....

that being said america is a country with a lot of preferences... lots of walls... but if you work hard you will be able to get over many of them... yes people will have their preferences... but you can overcome a lot of it... either by participating or absenting yourself... the problem is many people are ignorant and afraid to bend so they break... so they make excuses when preferences are only natural...

most black folks just try and get by... most black folks... just try and make their way through a strange and at times disturbing world... we are not criminals... we know that blm brings the wrong kind of attention... and builds the wrong impression of us... we just try to keep a low profile and move on and get what we are there to get...

we know that in time we will and have risen to many positions of prominence but that is not something that is pushed in the current narrative...

this does not say racism and prejudice does not exist but that is something most black people see in the media...

what most black folks deal with is classism mixed with preferences...

in other words, people want to be around people that they feel comfortable being around...

when people face what makes them uncomfortable they can have some radical reactions...

to treating those that they don't want to be around as less than or far less than because they lack the economic, emotional or mental capacity to defend themselves...

thats my understanding...

there is more but I think that serves as a good start

And so both parties plays into the enemies hand.

No matter of your ethnicity there is the powers to be that be that just want to get rid of us because they believe that we will spoil this planet for there future generations and on the way there they are all cleaver about it. The perpetual balance of things...
    They will use any tool of destruction they can find to execute there plan and don't care if you are white or black even if they are one or the other.
    Turning us against each other is a great start don't you think?

So i am a white guy from ZA an know how it feels to be hated. I know who I am and at piece with God.
    Still amazed an in awe at this dichotomy and the ability for this to be controlled and used by the powerful.

20+ years later with all the understanding and care possible this conversation did not resolve much.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
    Assuming that we all must be the same...
    Whatever

alright... I am going to talk to you and explain somethings to you...
    1. I am from the caribbean... jamaican
    2. I am black... strange I know...
    3. lets have a chat about the black experience as I understand it...

black people don't really experience racism or prejudice... I would have to say the experience preferences... strongly held preferences at times but preferences...

I grew up in a world where black people could do a lot of different things and held just about every job you could think of... yet the big thing was to come to america...

why??? opportunities... chance to make something better of yourself... but in the process of doing that you will meet the preferences and ignorances of various people....

that being said america is a country with a lot of preferences... lots of walls... but if you work hard you will be able to get over many of them... yes people will have their preferences... but you can overcome a lot of it... either by participating or absenting yourself... the problem is many people are ignorant and afraid to bend so they break... so they make excuses when preferences are only natural...

most black folks just try and get by... most black folks... just try and make their way through a strange and at times disturbing world... we are not criminals... we know that blm brings the wrong kind of attention... and builds the wrong impression of us... we just try to keep a low profile and move on and get what we are there to get...

we know that in time we will and have risen to many positions of prominence but that is not something that is pushed in the current narrative...

this does not say racism and prejudice does not exist but that is something most black people see in the media...

what most black folks deal with is classism mixed with preferences...

in other words, people want to be around people that they feel comfortable being around...

when people face what makes them uncomfortable they can have some radical reactions...

to treating those that they don't want to be around as less than or far less than because they lack the economic, emotional or mental capacity to defend themselves...

thats my understanding...

there is more but I think that serves as a good start
    Okay, I'll admit that I thought you were going in a different direction. My apologies. I'm used to debating white liberals telling me how I should view black people. With all that being said, white liberals would most likely disagree with you.

Election security officials have no evidence that ballots were deleted or lost by voting systems in this month’s U.S. election, two security groups said in a statement released on Thursday by the lead U.S. cybersecurity agency.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” the groups said about the Nov. 3 election won by Joe Biden, a Democrat.

when you deal with white liberals...

often times their liberalism masks their out and outright racism... and negative bias / prejudice towards their target

their thinking is either short term at best or exploiting at worst...

they often believe that black folks can't do for themselves so they need as much bones thrown to them as possible...
    lots of black folks think of this as an aid but its really a chain...
    they become beholden to their benefactors...
    such black folks often think they are quite strong when they are actually quite the opposite...

aid in small doses can be beneficial... but in large doses can be crippling and is often meant to be so...
    check out the imf policies towards nations it aims to help...

their economies are destroyed by the aid...
    why the countries that get aid are forced into economic agreements that destroy the competitiveness of local markets...

check out african economies that receive grain from the us as aid...
    their local economies are totally destroyed by the aid...
    local markets can't compete with free...

difficult experiences make you stronger... easy experiences make you weak...
    easy come easy go... isn't only about money...

the kindness of some people can be a weapon... that one took me a while to learn....

there really can be too much of a good thing...

the skit below really demonstrates the feelings I have towards liberals...

when you deal with white liberals...

often times their liberalism masks their out and outright racism... and negative bias / prejudice towards their target

their thinking is either short term at best or exploiting at worst...

they often believe that black folks can't do for themselves so they need as much bones thrown to them as possible...
    lots of black folks think of this as an aid but its really a chain...
    they become beholden to their benefactors...
    such black folks often think they are quite strong when they are actually quite the opposite...

aid in small doses can be beneficial... but in large doses can be crippling and is often meant to be so...
    check out the imf policies towards nations it aims to help...

their economies are destroyed by the aid...
    why the countries that get aid are forced into economic agreements that destroy the competitiveness of local markets...

check out african economies that receive grain from the us as aid...
    their local economies are totally destroyed by the aid...
    local markets can't compete with free...

difficult experiences make you stronger... easy experiences make you weak...
    easy come easy go... isn't only about money...

the kindness of some people can be a weapon... that one took me a while to learn....

there really can be too much of a good thing...

the skit below really demonstrates the feelings I have towards liberals...

The liberals on this site aren't gonna like what you're saying. They'll likely not dare disagree with you because you're black and they don't think they can speak on black issues. At least they tell me it's not my place to speak on them. Than again, their double standards are mind blowing.

I should also note that n25an has been very helpful giving me advice on networking. I thank you for all of your help.