Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Your president, Justin Trudeau is a sock puppet for the globalists, here he mentions agenda 2030
    Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset" - YouTube
    We don't have a president, so, fail!!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    We don't have a president, so, fail!!
    You know what I meant, is that the best you can do? you always fail in arguments against me.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    You know what I meant, is that the best you can do? you always fail in arguments against me.
    I know you are, but what am I? Lol.
    Honestly, you are kinda out there with what you post so I really don't take you very seriously.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Yup, Trudeau certainly has screwed up a few times. No person of colour as prime minister, you are correct.
    Your last point is incorrect, it is Quebec that passed a law banning religious symbols for public servants, our prime minister, and most other provincial leaders, were against it and spoke out.
    You forgot about Trudeau trying to force our attorney general to look the other way when SNC Lavalin was caught bribing foreign governments.
    I don't pretend all is rosy when my leader does something hinky. Even when I voted for him.
    So, two out of three. That's a pass I guess.
    Kim Campbell did serve as the 19th Prime Minister in 1993.

Today in 2020, Kristina Freeland serves as Deputy Prime Minister, 2nd in command, for Canada.

Today in 2020, Jagmeet Singh Dhaliwal serves as leader of the opposition for the New Democratic Party of Canada. He always wears a turban in Parliament.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Yup, Trudeau certainly has screwed up a few times. No person of colour as prime minister, you are correct.
    Your last point is incorrect, it is Quebec that passed a law banning religious symbols for public servants, our prime minister, and most other provincial leaders, were against it and spoke out.
    You forgot about Trudeau trying to force our attorney general to look the other way when SNC Lavalin was caught bribing foreign governments.
    I don't pretend all is rosy when my leader does something hinky. Even when I voted for him.
    So, two out of three. That's a pass I guess.
    Can you elaborate on the racism problem in Canada? Why haven't you guys elected a person of color. Even the USA has done that despite our history of slavery. What's up?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Can you elaborate on the racism problem in Canada? Why haven't you guys elected a person of color. Even the USA has done that despite our history of slavery. What's up?
    If you are expecting me to say there is no racism in Canada you are presenting the wrong straw man. There is definitely a systemic racism issue within the RCMP, our national police force, and likely other police forces. As for why we haven't elected a person of colour, I don't have an answer for that.

If you are expecting me to say there is no racism in Canada you are presenting the wrong straw man. There is definitely a systemic racism issue within the RCMP, our national police force, and likely other police forces. As for why we haven't elected a person of colour, I don't have an answer for that.

I know Canada is racist. It's a country that says one thing but elects nothing but Lily white folks to the highest office.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I know Canada is racist. It's a country that says one thing but elects nothing but Lily white folks to the highest office.
    I'm pretty sure I already said there is racism in Canada. But if you feel the need to repeat it knock yourself out. I'm not sure what it has to do with Biden being elected president of the US though.

I'm pretty sure I already said there is racism in Canada. But if you feel the need to repeat it knock yourself out. I'm not sure what it has to do with Biden being elected president of the US though.

What is Canada doing about your racism problem? What are your personally doing? Perhaps you should spend more of your time concentrating on that rather than being consumed with our politics.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

What is Canada doing about your racism problem? What are your personally doing? Perhaps you should spend more of your time concentrating on that rather than being consumed with our politics.
    Lol. Biden is still president elect no matter what you think about my country. And frankly, what you think about my country doesn't really matter to me.