Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 137
  1. #71
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    As much fun as this has been, I do have some things to do.
    I'm sure you can stitch together some more straw men for next time. Have a good one.

    How can it be a strawman when you admitted that Canada is racist? I really want to know about Canada's other problems? What are they?

  2. #72
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What is Joe Biden gonna do to fight racism in Canada? Answer: Nothing. What is copier addict gonna do to fight racism in Canada? Answer: Nothing.

    I've met numerous people like you. It's always the same. All talk, no action.
    Just curious, what are you doing to fight racism in the USA?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  3. #73
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Just curious, what are you doing to fight racism in the USA?

    Probably the same thing you and copier addict are. Plus, I'm fighting socialism because that's bad for people of color and all people. How about you, what are you doing?

  4. #74
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,711
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    How can it be a strawman when you admitted that Canada is racist? I really want to know about Canada's other problems? What are they?
    Since you don't seem to understand what a straw man argument is I will explain it.
    I said there is racism within Canada and you turn that into "Canada is racist". If you need me to put it into simpler terms let me know.

  5. #75
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Since you don't seem to understand what a straw man argument is I will explain it.
    I said there is racism within Canada and you turn that into "Canada is racist". If you need me to put it into simpler terms let me know.

    I see. How much racism does a country need to be considered racist?

  6. #76
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,711
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I see. How much racism does a country need to be considered racist?
    Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time discussing things with you and then you post something like that and I remember why. It's because you make me laugh. Thank you. 😂

  7. #77
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time discussing things with you and then you post something like that and I remember why. It's because you make me laugh. Thank you. 😂

    So, you can't define what makes a country racist? Figures. You want to argue that Canada isn't a racist country but you can't define what that is. By the way, here's what you actually said:



    "There is definitely a systemic racism issue within the RCMP, our national police force, and likely other police forces."



  8. #78
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,711
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    So, you can't define what makes a country racist? Figures. You want to argue that Canada isn't a racist country but you can't define what that is. By the way, here's what you actually said:



    "There is definitely a systemic racism issue within the RCMP, our national police force, and likely other police forces."



    Yup, I did post that. And because of what I posted you now believe that all Canadians are in the RCMP? Is that how you came to the conclusion that "Canada is racist? That's quite a stretch.

  9. #79
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    n25an's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    miami, florida
    Posts
    1,008
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    I am curious about this... is anyone that is discussing racism here black or brown???
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

  10. #80
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yup, I did post that. And because of what I posted you now believe that all Canadians are in the RCMP? Is that how you came to the conclusion that "Canada is racist? That's quite a stretch.

    Is America a racist country? Is this where you refuse to give a straight answer? You usually run when I ask a tough question or your don't give a straight answer.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here