Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    FUCK YOU Mittens 2.0 NOTHING has been proven yet esp with all the FRAUD going on.. but I'm sure you don't keep up like I and others do..

hence the reason you have joined the ranks of BSM2 - CA - SSG - DLP on my iggy list.. are you SURE you are an AMERICAN because it sounds you are more in line with AOC and NanNan and Crying Chuckie
    Careful Phil, your sheepublican is showing. Lol

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... the next step in the orderly transfer of legal power.

In order to access transition resources, the Biden team needs the General Services Administration to certify Biden as President-elect. The Biden team is calling on the GSA to speed up the process.
    “Now that the election has been independently called for Joe Biden, we look forward to the GSA Administrator promptly ascertaining Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as the President-elect and Vice President-elect," a Biden transition team spokesperson said in a statement. "America’s national security and economic interests depend on the federal government signaling clearly and swiftly that the United States government will respect the will of the American people and engage in a smooth and peaceful transfer of power.”

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Billy has already said he is ready for Biden to take over.. so IMHO he is a 'fair weather trump supporter'... he's just as bad as Mittens.

now for me? Yes Trump always passes each test he takes... INCLUDING the cognitive test the Sniffer refuses to take but says he did.

You're saying Trump unequivocally passes every test correct? I suppose Biden fails every test? Everything Trump does is all roses and Biden stinks. Anything negative about Trump demands a preponderance of evidence while any negative story about Biden is automatically true. According to you Trump is the greatest no matter what?

Plato was credited with this quote "An unexaminded life is not worth living". Don't misunderstand, I am not suggesting suicide. Just that uncritically accepting anything positive about someone while hypercritically rejecting anything negative about them is how cults start.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    It is for all intents and purposes over. Biden has won the us election.
    What do you guys project the next four years are going to be like?
    will it be good for IT and copier repair work?
    Will the economy do a serious nose dive?
    Are there any silver linings?
    Is there anything, based on past experience, we should watch out for?
    Has anyone lived through a life changing experience like the pandemic and how did they cope?
    Does it really matter if the president is democrat or republican?
    Some of the answers I am looking for?
    You guys take this chat where you want it to go...
    Honestly, the economy has never really recovered from '08. We have continued to borrow money from the Fed, historically more than ever before in the past 4 years. When the market took a nose dive on 3/13/20 the Fed dumped billions more into the economy, bailed out corporations with free money as the CEO's took millions in bonuses, just to file bankruptcy all on our backs! While the small family owned businesses continue to suffer and get a loan they have to pay back! It's criminal what is happening regarding the Fed, they now can buy bonds?? What other kinds of governments own all the big corporations? In my opinion it will continue to get worse as they will push for unlawful lock-downs and cripple every small business until they are decimated and begging for the government to help them. I could go on but I will stop, the US CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BORROW FROM THE FED, we are over 27 trillion in debt to them.
    Does it really matter if the president is democrat or republican? Biden is our 46th president and look at the mess we are in after all these years, hell no it will not make any difference.
    Also, the IMF is going to start the financial reset in 2021, they are going to a block- chain "Fed Coin," they will track every dollar you earn and make sure you pay your taxes on it. Just wait until they enact negative interest rates and you have to pay to have your "Fed Coin" in a bank. It's all there you just need to research it. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Instead of letting you define my position, how about I state it clearly? Like I told you a long time ago, I'm an open book. I don't care who agrees with me or not. That just goes with the territory. I must be true to myself.

Here's the deal:

I was heartbroken when things didn't go Trump's way. What I was saying is that if it is PROVEN that Biden won the election fair & square, then I have no choice but to accept the results. But I'm not sure if it was above board. That will play out in the courts most likely.

The End.
    What about your test? Was it rhetoric or are you going to honestly apply the same standards of Biden to Trump?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    What about your test? Was it rhetoric or are you going to honestly apply the same standards of Biden to Trump?

I was unaware that I had a test. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I was unaware that I had a test. What are you talking about?
    Post #4.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter
    Lets check in on Joe and see how he did on his first test. Feel free to criticize. If it helps, you can pretend this were Trump:
    Nolte: Biden Fails First Leadership Test, Silent as Supporters Refuse to Social Distance.

Does Trump get a pass or will anyone honestly answer whether Trump was silent as his supporters didn't social distance?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Post #4.

Does Trump get a pass or will anyone honestly answer whether Trump was silent as his supporters didn't social distance?

That wasn't MY test. Biden is the one that has been preaching social distancing. Not me. Hence why he failed his first test. It should also be noted that Biden and the entire democrat party failed a bigger test on social distancing with Anfia and BLM.

Since Trump never really subscribed to social distancing, there was no test to pass.

Do you want my personal opinion on social distancing? Here it is:

it's never gonna happen in the USA. Not under Trump, Biden or anyone else. Too may folks in a big country. It's like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Some people are in denial I wonder WHO?