Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biden is President of the US... Now what?

It is for all intents and purposes over. Biden has won the us election.
    What do you guys project the next four years are going to be like?
    will it be good for IT and copier repair work?
    Will the economy do a serious nose dive?
    Are there any silver linings?
    Is there anything, based on past experience, we should watch out for?
    Has anyone lived through a life changing experience like the pandemic and how did they cope?
    Does it really matter if the president is democrat or republican?
    Some of the answers I am looking for?
    You guys take this chat where you want it to go...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Biden is President of the US... Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    Has anyone lived through a life changing experience like the pandemic and how did they cope?
    The popular election is NOT complete.. then comes electoral college vote.. to pile things on top of that is the evidence of fraud.
    Don't count the chickens before they hatch.
    Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    The next four years are looking up. Biden's got a plan for the pandemic. He was actually endorsed by the scientists. One had never before endorsed a presidential candidate. There's a good reason they broke a 175 year tradition of staying out of politics. He doesn't have a magic wand but listening to the experts is a good start.

Dems are good on the economy. I don't think it will nose dive as bad as it did this year.
    I think copier jobs are in danger but IT work is increasing. I'm not working on copiers anymore but I've grown to like IT from home. Still miss being in the field and working on copiers a little. Rough times for techs lately.

Presidents come and go and not much changed for me over the years. The pandemic has changed things though. Like 9-11-2001 changed the airline industry this pandemic is bound to change the medical industry.

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    The next four years are looking up. Biden's got a plan for the pandemic. He was actually endorsed by the scientists. One had never before endorsed a presidential candidate. There's a good reason they broke a 175 year tradition of staying out of politics. He doesn't have a magic wand but listening to the experts is a good start.

Dems are good on the economy. I don't think it will nose dive as bad as it did this year.
    I think copier jobs are in danger but IT work is increasing. I'm not working on copiers anymore but I've grown to like IT from home. Still miss being in the field and working on copiers a little. Rough times for techs lately.

Presidents come and go and not much changed for me over the years. The pandemic has changed things though. Like 9-11-2001 changed the airline industry this pandemic is bound to change the medical industry.

Lets check in on Joe and see how he did on his first test. Feel free to criticize. If it helps, you can pretend this were Trump:

Nolte: Biden Fails First Leadership Test, Silent as Supporters Refuse to Social Distance

While prematurely claiming victory in the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden failed his first leadership test by refusing to address the troubling fact his supporters are openly gathering in large groups all around the country and violating social-distancing rules.
    What was most striking about Saturday’s premature victory speech in Wilmington, Delaware, is what Biden did not say, which was to call for his supporters to immediately cease and desist with these potential super-spreader events.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Lets check in on Joe and see how he did on his first test. Feel free to criticize. If it helps, you can pretend this were Trump:

Nolte: Biden Fails First Leadership Test, Silent as Supporters Refuse to Social Distance

While prematurely claiming victory in the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden failed his first leadership test by refusing to address the troubling fact his supporters are openly gathering in large groups all around the country and violating social-distancing rules.
    What was most striking about Saturday’s premature victory speech in Wilmington, Delaware, is what Biden did not say, which was to call for his supporters to immediately cease and desist with these potential super-spreader events.

Joe should've reminded the crowds to social distance. He didn't set a good example of following the experts advice. See? That wasn't hard. We can criticize Joe Biden because this isn't a cult.

Does Trump pass your test?

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Joe should've reminded the crowds to social distance. He didn't set a good example of following the experts advice. See? That wasn't hard. We can criticize Joe Biden because this isn't a cult.

Does Trump pass your test?
    Billy has already said he is ready for Biden to take over.. so IMHO he is a 'fair weather trump supporter'... he's just as bad as Mittens.

now for me? Yes Trump always passes each test he takes... INCLUDING the cognitive test the Sniffer refuses to take but says he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Billy has already said he is ready for Biden to take over.. so IMHO he is a 'fair weather trump supporter'... he's just as bad as Mittens.

now for me? Yes Trump always passes each test he takes... INCLUDING the cognitive test the Sniffer refuses to take but says he did.

Instead of letting you define my position, how about I state it clearly? Like I told you a long time ago, I'm an open book. I don't care who agrees with me or not. That just goes with the territory. I must be true to myself.

Here's the deal:

I was heartbroken when things didn't go Trump's way. What I was saying is that if it is PROVEN that Biden won the election fair & square, then I have no choice but to accept the results. But I'm not sure if it was above board. That will play out in the courts most likely.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Instead of letting you define my position, how about I state it clearly? Like I told you a long time ago, I'm an open book. I don't care who agrees with me or not. That just goes with the territory. I must be true to myself.

Here's the deal:

I was heartbroken when things didn't go Trump's way. What I was saying is that if it is PROVEN that Biden won the election fair & square, then I have no choice but to accept the results. But I'm not sure if it was above board. That will play out in the courts most likely.

The End.
    FUCK YOU Mittens 2.0 NOTHING has been proven yet esp with all the FRAUD going on.. but I'm sure you don't keep up like I and others do..

hence the reason you have joined the ranks of BSM2 - CA - SSG - DLP on my iggy list.. are you SURE you are an AMERICAN because it sounds you are more in line with AOC and NanNan and Crying Chuckie

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

"I just talked to the President-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I extended my warm congratulations and thanked him for the patriotic message he delivered last night. I also called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on her historic election to the vice presidency. Though we have political differences, I know Joe Biden to be a good man," former President George W. Bush said in a statement on Sunday.

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results/live-updates

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    FUCK YOU Mittens 2.0 NOTHING has been proven yet esp with all the FRAUD going on.. but I'm sure you don't keep up like I and others do..

hence the reason you have joined the ranks of BSM2 - CA - SSG - DLP on my iggy list.. are you SURE you are an AMERICAN because it sounds you are more in line with AOC and NanNan and Crying Chuckie

Sorry you feel that way, Phil. Take care.