Page 10 of 1625 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

So why did officials from AZ block the attempt at first when they KNEW Trump had won the state?
    AZ Election Audit Moving Forward: County Officials Finally Agree to Turn Over All Subpoenaed Info

Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann announced on Wednesday that the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has agreed to turn over all subpoenaed information sought in relation to the integrity of November’s election.
    In Maricopa County — Arizona’s most populous, encompassing the Phoenix metropolitan area — Democratic President Joe Biden defeated former President Donald Trump by 2.2 percentage points or about 45,100 votes.
    In doing so, the former vice president garnered about 337,900 more votes than Democrat Hillary Clinton did in 2016, when Trump won the county by 45,500 votes or 2.9 percentage points.

In other words, there was a 5.1 percentage point swing in favor of Biden in 2020.
    The Arizona Secretary of State’s official tally has Biden defeating Trump by 10,457 votes.

On Wednesday, the Arizona Senate Republicans released a statement from Fann concerning the integrity of the 2020 election.
    “I am pleased to announce that after a hard-fought battle to seek information on behalf of Arizona voters regarding the integrity of the 2020 election, we have reached a favorable agreement with the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors,” Fann wrote.
    “Not only has the Board agreed to turn over all the relevant information we sought in our subpoenas so that we may perform an audit,” Fann continued, “but they also acknowledge that the Legislature is a sovereign power of the state and that the county is a political subdivision, and as such, the Legislature has the constitutional and statutory authority to issue subpoenas.”

Subpoenas brought by then-Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Eddie Farnsworth and Fann on Dec. 15 called for the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to turn over data from the Dominion Voting Systems equipment, along with various reports and logs related to the election.
    “There is technology that can look at those ballots to see if there are any anomalies, to see if there’s any dual voting and whether or not these were pre-printed,” Farnsworth said in a December interview.
    The Board of Supervisors, however, did not comply with the subpoenas and instead went to court to seek to block them.

In late December, a state judge affirmed the Judiciary Committee’s right to enforce its subpoenas; however, the Senate was not in session at the time.
    Last week, when the 2021 legislative session began, new Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Warren Petersen issued another subpoena to the Board of Supervisors, threatening legislative contempt charges if they failed to comply.
    Arizona GOP chairwoman Kelli Ward, who was aware of the ongoing negotiations between the Senate and the Board of Supervisors, told The Western Journal on Wednesday that Arizona will be a “trailblazer” in conducting its audit of Dominion voting machines and ballots.

“I think our legislators are going to be great leaders in that, not just here in Arizona, but for the whole country, because these kinds of analyses have never been done before after an election,” she said.
    Ward explained that though it’s a new undertaking, experts have completed these kinds of tasks in other states.
    One of the anomalies she mentioned that is worth reviewing is that the GOP did well statewide in Arizona, retaining control of the state House and Senate, but Trump and former Sen. Martha McSally came up short.
    Many of these Republican wins came in Maricopa County, including flipping the county recorder from Democrat to Republican and retaining every GOP-held county office, along with the open county treasurer seat.

In fact, the only Democrat to win countywide was the incumbent Sheriff Paul Penzone.
    All four of Arizona’s Republican members of Congress, whose districts are either entirely or partially in Maricopa County, won re-election.
    “It was a red wave,” Ward said. “Other than the question in my mind and in the mind of millions of people, the results of the presidential as well as Sen. McSally’s race. But if you look below those two, it was a red wave.”
    The chairwoman said she received a call from Trump on Monday night and the two discussed election integrity.

“His main question was, ‘Is the Arizona legislature going to stay on top of this and not drop the ball?’ And I said, ‘Mr. President, as long as I’m the chairman, I am not going to allow them to just sweep this under the rug,'” Ward said.
    “I’m not going to allow anyone to sweep this under the rug, because election integrity is my number one agenda for this 2022 cycle.”

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    As I said, knowing how dishonestly you argue I know not to post anything personal. It's funny that you think I would.
    I'll tell you what we can do. I'll go find the post and repost and you agree to quit this site if I do? Deal?

Here we go:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the link to the thread:

Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Here's the exact quotes from both of us:

Billy: "Would you date a trans woman?"

Copier Addict: "I guess my answer is yes. I don't base who I date on peoples pasts. If I like someone and we get along then that is enough."

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'll tell you what we can do. I'll go find the post and repost and you agree to quit this site if I do? Deal?
    I'm not denying that I posted it. I'm just saying I would never post true personal information about myself. That would be incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not denying that I posted it. I'm just saying I would never post true personal information about myself. That would be incredibly stupid.

What the fuck are you talking about this time? You said that you would date a trans woman. That's not personal information? Get the fuck outta here with that noise. Regardless, I didn't lie. That would be you who is the liar.

Or are you saying that you were lying when you said that?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about this time? You said that you would date a trans woman. That's not personal information? Get the fuck outta here with that noise. Regardless, I didn't lie. That would be you who is the liar.

Or are you saying that you were lying when you said that?
    Sure dude. Last time, okay? I don't post personal information on a public forum. Got it? Not likely

One more thing:

The liberals are the one pushing the country to accept tans men and woman and treat them like the real thing. If you believe that bullshit that means you would date one. And you're on record saying that you would. You need to come clean. Personal information? Son, I'm not asking you for your medical records. I bet if I ask slim or Phil that they wouldn't beat around the bush with their answer. And we both know that they'd never date a freak trans person.

It's clear that you're embarrassed and you're trying to weasel your way out of this.

So, were you lying then or now? Which one?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Watch Lady Gaga Perform The National Anthem At Biden’s Inauguration | TODAY

Watch Lady Gaga Perform The National Anthem At Biden’s Inauguration | TODAY - YouTube

Pop superstar Lady Gaga performs a rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner” at the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.