Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Maybe you should have a look at the video. There was no joking. He was dead serious. He is a numbskull.
    The only numbskulls are those who would drink anything that is clearly labeled as poisonous, such as chlorine bleach.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Democrats are freaks. Sexual, perverted, freaks.

Cambridge, Mass. Passes Measure to Recognize Domestic Partnerships of More than 2 People

The Massachusetts city of Cambridge has put in place a measure that recognizes domestic partnerships of more than two people, euphemistically referred to a polyamorous “families,” which in practice means sexual relationships between multiple adults in one household.
    The Christian Post reported on the radical social construct:
    A domestic partnership in the city that is home to Harvard University is now defined as “the entity formed by two or more persons” who are not related and “consider themselves to be a family.” They must file a registration stating that they are “in a relationship of mutual support, caring and commitment and intend to remain in such a relationship.”
    The revised policy removes the requirement that everyone in the partnership must live together and also scraps a section that makes domestic partners submit proof of their familial relationship to the city.
    The recently formed Polyamory Legal Advocacy Coalition (PLAC), which gave input concerning the change in Cambridge, said in a statement that they hoped that it “will be a wave of legal recognition for polyamorous families and relationships in 2021.”
    Reaction to the development came swiftly and soundly, as it allegedly signals further destruction of the traditional family, bound by natural law, that began with the acceptance of same-sex marriage.
    “Polygamy was foreseeable because the arguments in support of same-sex marriage always had broader implications,” Joseph Backholm, a senior fellow at the Christian conservative Family Research Council, wrote in an email to the Post on Thursday. He went on:
    Those fighting to redefine marriage refused to discuss those implications because they were more concerned with getting what they wanted. Those who were concerned about the long-term implications of same-sex ‘marriage’ were called bigots and fear-mongers. Now, it turns out, they were simply correct

“AFA predicted this decades ago,” Ed Vitagliano, executive vice president of the American Family Association, said in a statement issued to the press. “Once you reject the biblical model for human sexuality, marriage, and family when it comes to homosexuality, there is no logical stopping place.”
    “Polygamy and polyamory are acceptable,” Vitagliano said in the statement. “This return to pagan sexuality began with a rejection of God and His word. Unfortunately for the people of Massachusetts––and eventually the people of this nation––paganism leads to barbarism.”
    “We can expect lawlessness and violence to only increase as our people rush headlong away from the Lord in true Romans 1 fashion,” Vitagliano said. “Darkness will only deepen in their hearts and minds.”
    The Post reported the city of Sommerville, Massachusetts, a community just north of Cambridge, implemented a similar change last summer.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That's only your opinion. Sarcasm is often missed...especially when you hate the man.
    Maybe it is because President Trump didn't say "Bazinga!"

CORONAVIRUS
    ‘We don’t want barriers:’ As thousands travel into Miss. for vaccine, MSDH says ID checks aren’t the answer
    Data shows one in 50 people who got a vaccination dose in Mississippi came from another state

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Maybe it is because President Trump didn't say "Bazinga!"

No, it's because donny boy was absolutely serious. He doesn't have the intelligence to use sarcasm. Plus, his narcissism wouldn't allow him to intentionally project the appearance of stupidity. He does it unintentionally on a regular basis though.

No, it's because donny boy was absolutely serious. He doesn't have the intelligence to use sarcasm. Plus, his narcissism wouldn't allow him to intentionally project the appearance of stupidity. He does it unintentionally on a regular basis though.

You, along with democrat leaders are the same one who told people to not trust the vaccine because Trump rushed the process and shouldn't be trusted. You have blood on your hands.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You, along with democrat leaders are the same one who told people to not trust the vaccine because Trump rushed the process and shouldn't be trusted. You have blood on your hands.
    Spreading false information about people is certainly your thing, isn't it?
    Show where I said not to trust the vaccines.
    I await your next personal insult.

Spreading false information about people is certainly your thing, isn't it?
    Show where I said not to trust the vaccines.
    I await your next personal insult.

You have a short memory:

Biden Raises Fears Trump Will Rush Unsafe Vaccine For Political Gain
    “So let me be clear, I trust vaccines. I trust the scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump — and the American people can’t either," Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said, charging President Donald Trump with politicizing the rapid COVID-19 vaccine development ahead of the November election.

The New York Times: Biden, Seizing On Worries Of A Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump Can’t Be Trusted
    With deaths from the coronavirus nearing 200,000 in the United States, Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Wednesday assailed President Trump for playing politics with a potential coronavirus vaccine, saying he did not trust Mr. Trump to determine when a vaccine was ready for Americans. “Let me be clear: I trust vaccines,” Mr. Biden said. “I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either.” (Ember, 9/16)

The Washington Post: Biden Questions Whether A Vaccine Approved By Trump Would Be Safe
    Joe Biden on Wednesday expressed reservations about whether a coronavirus vaccine approved by the Trump administration would be safe, raising doubts about the president’s ability to put the health of Americans before politics. Biden said Americans should trust a coronavirus vaccine developed under the Trump administration only if the president gives “honest answers” to questions about its safety, effectiveness and equitable distribution. “I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “And at this point, the American people can’t, either.” (Sullivan, 9/16)

You have a short memory:

Biden Raises Fears Trump Will Rush Unsafe Vaccine For Political Gain
    “So let me be clear, I trust vaccines. I trust the scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump — and the American people can’t either," Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said, charging President Donald Trump with politicizing the rapid COVID-19 vaccine development ahead of the November election.

The New York Times: Biden, Seizing On Worries Of A Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump Can’t Be Trusted
    With deaths from the coronavirus nearing 200,000 in the United States, Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Wednesday assailed President Trump for playing politics with a potential coronavirus vaccine, saying he did not trust Mr. Trump to determine when a vaccine was ready for Americans. “Let me be clear: I trust vaccines,” Mr. Biden said. “I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either.” (Ember, 9/16)

The Washington Post: Biden Questions Whether A Vaccine Approved By Trump Would Be Safe
    Joe Biden on Wednesday expressed reservations about whether a coronavirus vaccine approved by the Trump administration would be safe, raising doubts about the president’s ability to put the health of Americans before politics. Biden said Americans should trust a coronavirus vaccine developed under the Trump administration only if the president gives “honest answers” to questions about its safety, effectiveness and equitable distribution. “I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “And at this point, the American people can’t, either.” (Sullivan, 9/16)
    Good News FDA scientists approved the Vaccine
    Try again

PS I don't trust that Loser either or the other 82 million. Americans that voted the loser out.