Page 11 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    One more thing:

The liberals are the one pushing the country to accept tans men and woman and treat them like the real thing. If you believe that bullshit that means you would date one. And you're on record saying that you would. You need to come clean. Personal information? Son, I'm not asking you for your medical records. I bet if I ask slim or Phil that they wouldn't beat around the bush with their answer. And we both know that they'd never date a freak trans person.

It's clear that you're embarrassed and you're trying to weasel your way out of this.

So, were you lying then or now? Which one?
    I'll take care of this right now.

No I wouldn't date a trans person.
    I wouldn't have sex with anything that wasn't an ACTUAL gendered female.
    DOES THAT MAKE MY STANCE ON THIS SUBJECT PERFECTLY CLEAR?
    God made Adam and Eve.
    NOT Adam and Steve.
    There are only two genders.. male and female.
    To say there's more than two are lying to themselves and everyone around them.
    It's sad to see the moral compass of the US and the world going so fucking wacky.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

13-year-old stutter reads a key part of JFK's inaugural speech after receiving help from Joe Biden

'I feel more confident about most things I do' - 13-year-old on bonding with Joe Biden over stutter - YouTube

Brayden Harrington, the 13-year-old who bonded with President-elect Joe Biden over their shared experience with stuttering, tells CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon about speaking at the inauguration.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

One more thing:

The liberals are the one pushing the country to accept tans men and woman and treat them like the real thing. If you believe that bullshit that means you would date one. And you're on record saying that you would. You need to come clean. Personal information? Son, I'm not asking you for your medical records. I bet if I ask slim or Phil that they wouldn't beat around the bush with their answer. And we both know that they'd never date a freak trans person.

It's clear that you're embarrassed and you're trying to weasel your way out of this.

So, were you lying then or now? Which one?
    Oh no!!! You've got me. Lol. Call it however you want to. You will anyway.
    I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what I am thinking. You always seem to think you know.
    And now back to the shining city please.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what I am thinking. You always seem to think you know.

I can't figure out if you were lying to me when you said that you would date a trans woman or you're lying to me now. What is clear, however, is that you're a liar that can't be trusted. I've never lied to you about anything that you asked me.

Katy Perry - Firework (From Celebrating America) President Joe Biden's Inauguration Celebration

Katy Perry - Firework (From Celebrating America) - YouTube

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I can't figure out if you were lying to me when you said that you would date a trans woman or you're lying to me now. What is clear, however, is that you're a liar that can't be trusted. I've never lied to you about anything that you asked me.
    And I have never thrown any of your answers back at you. Hence, that is why I would NEVER give you any personal information. You are a dishonest debater.
    And now back to the shining city please

And I have never thrown any of your answers back at you. Hence, that is why I would NEVER give you any personal information. You are a dishonest debater.
    And now back to the shining city please

If I said I only date real women, it would be impossible for you to throw it back in my face. The fact that you don't want dating trans women thrown back in your face is very telling. If you're gonna support something...stand behind it. That's all.

PS - It's not that I'm a dishonest debater, I'm just MUCH better at it than you are.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

If I said I only date real women, it would be impossible for you to throw it back in my face. The fact that you don't want dating trans women thrown back in your face is very telling. If you're gonna support something...stand behind it. That's all.
    I'll tell you what. You make up whatever you want about me, I will agree and then we can move on. I'm sure everyone is as bored as I am with you trying to prove how smart you are.
    Deal????

I'll tell you what. You make up whatever you want about me, I will agree and then we can move on. I'm sure everyone is as bored as I am with you trying to prove how smart you are.
    Deal????

How am I making anything up? I posted a direct quote by you?

President Biden: "We cannot, will not, let people go hungry"

"We cannot, will not, let people go hungry. We cannot let people be evicted because of nothing they did themselves. We cannot watch people lose their jobs and we have to act. We have to act now. It's not just to meet the moral obligation to treat our fellow Americans with the dignity and respect they deserve," Biden said. "We must act decisively and boldly to grow the economy for all Americans, not just for tomorrow, but in the future."

The Department of Housing and Urban Development has extended its moratorium on single-family foreclosure and eviction after a request from the Biden administration on Wednesday.