Page 18 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    No, all me. I just love putting Reps in their place. It is my raison d'etre.
    So you keep posting the ridiculous, and I will keep making sure people know how ridiculous it really is. Deal?

Aren't you the same fella that denies that Canada's rollout has been an abject failure? You've been mainly silent on that. On a scale from 1-10, where do you rank Canada and the USA on vaccine rollout?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Aren't you the same fella that denies that Canada's rollout has been an abject failure? You've been mainly silent on that. On a scale from 1-10, where do you rank Canada and the USA on vaccine rollout?
    No, that must be someone else, but you really have trouble keeping people straight in your mind.
    I will say that Canada's rollout started okay, but then the supply got shorted and it hasn't been too great since then.

No, that must be someone else, but you really have trouble keeping people straight in your mind.
    I will say that Canada's rollout started okay, but then the supply got shorted and it hasn't been too great since then.

Canada and Trudeau can learn from this snafu. When the shit hits the fan, it's usually every man for himself. That's why you see that Germany and the European Union proposing that no vaccine is shipped to outside countries. Now Canada is dependent on the generosity of others. You can hardly blame them for looking out themselves first. It's not like Canada is shipping vaccine out to Africa or somewhere.

On a side note I tried to explain this to your buddy from the jump.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Canada and Trudeau can learn from this snafu. When the shit hits the fan, it's usually every man for himself. That's why you see that Germany and the European Union proposing that no vaccine is shipped to outside countries. Now Canada is dependent on the generosity of others. You can hardly blame them for looking out themselves first. It's not like Canada is shipping vaccine out to Africa or somewhere.

On a side note I tried to explain this to your buddy from the jump.
    It has nothing to do with the generosity of others, it is a business deal and the EU is changing the rules of the deal. That's all.
    PS. I don't think you know any of my buddies.

It has nothing to do with the generosity of others, it is a business deal and the EU is changing the rules of the deal. That's all.
    PS. I don't think you know any of my buddies.

You, Trudeau and the rest of Canada need to learn form this. Why did the EU change the rules of your business deal? Allow me to explain: Because when the shit hits the fan, your "business" deal means nothing. Desperate folks do desperate things when lives are on the line. You will save the lives of your family before strangers, correct? Same thing. Again, I tried to explain that to your Canadian brethren. He assured me that this wouldn't happen. Just another example of his naivety.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You, Trudeau and the rest of Canada need to learn form this. Why did the EU change the rules of your business deal? Allow me to explain: Because when the shit hits the fan, your "business" deal means nothing. Desperate folks do desperate things when lives are on the line. You will save the lives of your family before strangers, correct? Same thing. Again, I tried to explain that to your Canadian brethren. He assured me that this wouldn't happen. Just another example of his naivety.
    Nothing has or hasn't happened yet. This is just your sick hope that somehow Canada doesn't get vaccines.
    I'm not sure why you dislike Canada so much, but it is kinda disturbing that you are hoping against us getting vaccinated.

Nothing has or hasn't happened yet. This is just your sick hope that somehow Canada doesn't get vaccines.
    I'm not sure why you dislike Canada so much, but it is kinda disturbing that you are hoping against us getting vaccinated.

Interesting. You took so much joy from Trump's so-called failures and you prayed that he'sd make more. To be honest, you displayed your HATE and rooted for his failure. Is it really surprising to you that an American would be upset at a Canadian talking shit about our president? You SHOULD know better.

To answer your question as to why I dislike Canada? Because you and dipshit give Canada a bad name.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Interesting. You took so much joy from Trump's so-called failures and you prayed that he'sd make more. To be honest, you displayed your HATE and rooted for his failure. Is it really surprising to you that an American would be upset at a Canadian talking shit about our president? You SHOULD know better.

To answer your question as to why I dislike Canada? Because you and dipshit give Canada a bad name.
    You really, really need to get people straight in your mind. Yup, I dislike trump, period. That's as far as it goes. I have never wished for the people of the US to die from an uncontrolled virus. That is the difference between you and me.

You really, really need to get people straight in your mind. Yup, I dislike trump, period. That's as far as it goes. I have never wished for the people of the US to die from an uncontrolled virus. That is the difference between you and me.

You are as delusional as anyone that I've ever talked to. I never wished death on anyone. Not even you. You simply can't handle when I'm right. I tried to explain to you that your leaders let you down by failing to have the means to produce a vaccine in a timely manner. Now your country is dependent on the USA and other countries. Grow up, boy.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You are as delusional as anyone that I've ever talked to. I never wished death on anyone. Not even you. You simply can't handle when I'm right. I tried to explain to you that your leaders let you down by failing to have the means to produce a vaccine in a timely manner. Now your country is dependent on the USA and other countries. Grow up, boy.
    All your posts to this point prove the above statement false. You are absolutely giddy that Canada may have vaccine supply issues, boy!
    Anyways, finished with this discussion.