Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I guess we are lucky that the vaccine is up to 90% effective even after the first dose.

I see you're still in denial on the poor job that Trudeau has done on the rollout. Tell us, where does Canada rank in the world on vaccinations? Where does the USA rank?

We've been here before with you refusal to criticize. Oh, well....I tried to present the facts.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I see you're still in denial on the poor job that Trudeau has done on the rollout. Tell us, where does Canada rank in the world on vaccinations? Where does the USA rank?

We've been here before with you refusal to criticize. Oh, well....I tried to present the facts.

Lighten up a little Billy. Get a hobby.
    I have said my piece about trudeau. Not gonna repeat it again

Tell us where the US ranked under the T Administration and where do we rank now?

Last to First
    Can you give a big thank you to Joe Biden
    You really have to admit he's doing a much better job.

I ask you a couple of questions. How about answering them?

Where do Canada and the USA rank on vaccinations?

I ask you a couple of questions. How about answering them?

Where do Canada and the USA rank on vaccinations?
    Tell us where the US ranked under the T Administration and where do we rank now?

Last to First

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Last to First
    he wouldn't have been able to do shit if Trump hadn't started that ball rolling.

hell Biden AND Kneepads got their shots before ever taking office.

The virus was found in the USA 1/21/20

Trump was on top of it and had PRIVATE industry turning out: Test kits - PPE's and the vax.

Biden took over after the shots were being given.

What IF Biden had to do all of that? Obama/Biden sat on their thumbs for SIX MONTHS before even trying to do anything about the Swine Flu.

Senile old Joe couldn't have gotten anything going until 1/20/21 when he took office. But the vaccine making/distribution was on target in 11/1/20.

yup Biden is/was/will always be a flunky.

he can't even keep his fucking mutts from shitting on the WH floors .. remember TWO federal employees had to receive medical treatment from Major's bites.

Jill put stupid shit all over the WH Lawn for Valentines day... Melania had the most beautiful CHRISTmas decorations in/outside the White house I've seen in DECADES.

"He's the smartest man I know " Biden said about his crack smoking - stripper fucking - laptop losing - baby making - Adulterer ( yeah remember Beau's wife that he was sleeping with? )

Just step out on your balcony and let both barrels loose. ( that suggestion IS illegal in just about EVERY residential area in the USA... Ask the guy that got arrested for taking Joe's 'advice' about his shotgun.)

Retired 10,000+ Posts

And you refuse to acknowledge that your government has totally fucked the vaccine distribution. Either accept the truth or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And you refuse to acknowledge that your government has totally fucked the vaccine distribution. Either accept the truth or shut up.
    I second that motion... all in favor? raise your hand!

me for one

Survey: 73% of Black Voters Say Voter ID Is Necessary to ‘a Fair and Secure Election Process’

Nearly three-quarters of black voters believe voter ID is necessary to ensure a “fair and secure election process,” a Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday found.

The survey, taken April 1 and 4 among 1,000 likely U.S. voters, asked respondents, “Are laws requiring voters to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote necessary to ‘a fair and secure election process’?”

The vast majority of voters across the board, 75 percent, said “yes,” it is necessary. A majority of Republicans and Democrats also held that sentiment — 89 percent and 65 percent, respectively.

While Democrat politicians routinely liken basic election integrity measures to voter suppression and a means to suppress the minority vote, a majority of black voters, 73 percent, believe voter ID is necessary to ensure a fair and secure election process. What is more, 81 percent of other minority voters also believe voter ID is necessary.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) is among those who have blasted the left’s narrative of voter ID laws suppressing the black vote, calling it “disrespectful.”

“It bothers the hell out of me. And what’s worse is that they never show data how, somehow, black people don’t have access to IDs or it disproportionately affects them because they simply can’t get it. They just say it,” he said during a Monday appearance on Fox News Radio’s Fox Across America.

“I find it, frankly, it’s disrespectful. It is literally the soft bigotry of low expectations. Because what you’re saying is that a black kid can’t get an ID,” he continued.

“And so, for the left to use this as somehow, having an ID is somehow hindering your right to vote is outrageous to me,” he added. “It pisses me off.”

MLB recently opted to pull the All-Star Game and Draft from Atlanta, a city with a sizable minority population, with Commissioner of Baseball Robert D. Manfred, Jr. describing the decision as the “best way to demonstrate our values as a sport.”

“Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box,” he said.

It has since relocated the events to Denver, Colorado, which also requires proof of identification to vote and has fewer early voting days than Georgia.

MLB has its own photo ID requirement for fans picking up tickets at the stadium.

Hilouiris Meltdowns today

Keep it up