Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Lighten up a little Billy. Get a hobby.
    I have said my piece about trudeau. Not gonna repeat it again
    And you refuse to acknowledge that your government has totally fucked the vaccine distribution. Either accept the truth or shut up.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And you refuse to acknowledge that your government has totally fucked the vaccine distribution. Either accept the truth or shut up.
    I second that motion... all in favor? raise your hand!

me for one

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Survey: 73% of Black Voters Say Voter ID Is Necessary to ‘a Fair and Secure Election Process’

Nearly three-quarters of black voters believe voter ID is necessary to ensure a “fair and secure election process,” a Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday found.

The survey, taken April 1 and 4 among 1,000 likely U.S. voters, asked respondents, “Are laws requiring voters to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote necessary to ‘a fair and secure election process’?”

The vast majority of voters across the board, 75 percent, said “yes,” it is necessary. A majority of Republicans and Democrats also held that sentiment — 89 percent and 65 percent, respectively.

While Democrat politicians routinely liken basic election integrity measures to voter suppression and a means to suppress the minority vote, a majority of black voters, 73 percent, believe voter ID is necessary to ensure a fair and secure election process. What is more, 81 percent of other minority voters also believe voter ID is necessary.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) is among those who have blasted the left’s narrative of voter ID laws suppressing the black vote, calling it “disrespectful.”

“It bothers the hell out of me. And what’s worse is that they never show data how, somehow, black people don’t have access to IDs or it disproportionately affects them because they simply can’t get it. They just say it,” he said during a Monday appearance on Fox News Radio’s Fox Across America.

“I find it, frankly, it’s disrespectful. It is literally the soft bigotry of low expectations. Because what you’re saying is that a black kid can’t get an ID,” he continued.

“And so, for the left to use this as somehow, having an ID is somehow hindering your right to vote is outrageous to me,” he added. “It pisses me off.”

MLB recently opted to pull the All-Star Game and Draft from Atlanta, a city with a sizable minority population, with Commissioner of Baseball Robert D. Manfred, Jr. describing the decision as the “best way to demonstrate our values as a sport.”

“Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box,” he said.

It has since relocated the events to Denver, Colorado, which also requires proof of identification to vote and has fewer early voting days than Georgia.

MLB has its own photo ID requirement for fans picking up tickets at the stadium.

Hilouiris Meltdowns today

Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Only 1.7% of people in Canada have received the 2nd dose due to a severe vaccine shortage in Canada.

From the Federal Website: COVID-19 vaccination coverage in Canada - Canada.ca
    I tried to book my vaccine appointment today but no spots were available. I will try again tonight and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Because USPS pays Zero in taxes.
    Amazon and FedEx are private corporations. What does their tax status have to do with what the USPS pays in taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    If Only 6% of Biden's Infrastructure Bill Is for Infrastructure, What's the Other 94% For?

President Joe Biden’s next major legislative push is on infrastructure, but his proposed $2 trillion plan might be more fluff than concrete.
    A recent analysis from Fox News determined that less than $750 billion actually goes towards what is typically considered infrastructure, like roads and bridges.

While the Fed is printing money that we can't afford, interest rates keep going up making it hard for Americans to afford high priced items such as: Housing - Automobiles - House Repairs. Something we DO NOT need after coming out of the Plandemic!
    You are an all star at publishing false or misleading information. Infrastructure in 2021 covers way more than roads and bridges. It includes drinking water, broadband internet, ports, airports, electric vehicle recharging station, etc.

What is a plandemic and what proof can you offer that it exists?

Wrong again. They're coming across the border in record numbers. We can't kept them out. Canada is almost as big as the USA in land mass but you only have a population of 37 million. No one is beating down your door to get in your country, buddy.
    ... yes, I was referring to people from Central and South America trying to illegally enter the USA.

The USA essentially buffers these same people from entering Canada because of the much further extra distance they would have to travel and the much colder weather.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... yes, I was referring to people from Central and South America trying to illegally enter the USA.

The USA essentially buffers these same people from entering Canada because of the much further extra distance they would have to travel and the much colder weather.

The USA has people from all over the world that want to come here. As far as illegal immigrants go, we are simply over-burdened. Would Canada be willing to take a few million? We'll provide the transportation.

The USA has people from all over the world that want to come here. As far as illegal immigrants go, we are simply over-burdened. Would Canada be willing to take a few million? We'll provide the transportation.
    Bus fare for one
    Sorry Masks only